Default Which ED and twists for rogue mechanic do you run?

Which ED do you like the best for a rogue mechanic ... how about solo vs group?

Shadowdancer?
    FOTW?
    LD?
    Shiradi?

Which twists do you like the best for a rogue mechanic?

Trying to get some advice. thanks.

I have a level 27 Rogue Mech.. I run in Shiradi mostly and will switch to FotW when I want to play with Adrenaline. I twist Sense Weakness and Energy Burst usually.
    "You're a Jedi, Harry"

- Gandelf

LD mostly the Master's Blitz with constant action boosts just outclasses anything else damage wise.

Shiradi is useful if you don't have paralyzing weapon or item, but you can usually twist in Stay frosty and that's about it. It's not dependable for damage. Also it's laggy. Get tunder forged with Paralyzing Fear and/or Tendon Slice Seal of House Dun'Robar instead, and if you really need it, use sleet storm scrolls, or Ice Storm wand for extra slow effect on choke points. Or you know Web traps and Tanglefoot.
    Fury of the Wild and Divine Crusader are situationally useful, depending on party and quest, if you need extra healing or burst damage. Fury is also useful if you switch to bows for bursts, or go Arcane Archer on top, but it's kinda meh. You can twist in all the good stuff from them anyway.

Shadowdancer is only worth it on assassin, and IMO not even then. It garbage tier Undead form tank thing, that only adds a tiny bit of extra sneak attack, and few spells. Combine it with bugs, and damage types it gives/makes you weak against, and cool down length... No thanks.
    If you want to use the play style, just play Wizard18, Rogue2, or just invest in umd. Dimension Door thing is rather nice, but there are better sources for it, like the level 12 hireling, or human dragonmark (or again wizard levels).

Quote Originally Posted by Tlorrd View Post
    Which ED do you like the best for a rogue mechanic ... how about solo vs group?

Shadowdancer?
    FOTW?
    LD?
    Shiradi?

Which twists do you like the best for a rogue mechanic?

Trying to get some advice. thanks.
    FOTW

Preferred twists (I don't have all of these, not enough points yet)

Pierce the Gloom (95% hit chance during Unbridled Fury)
    Otto's Whistler
    Pin (Yes I twist both and I use both very frequently)
    Cocoon
    Stay Frosty

I also use a Paralyzer TF Gxbow.

Basically I'm a one man CC Blender build.

Honestly wish I had made it a 1st Degree Burns/Paralyzing Fear xbow instead of Touch of Shadows though. But I just switch to 1st/Fort Bypass for bosses.
    Nightmanis De'Corenai 20 Rogue Mechanic or Assassin. Depending on how I feel during the etr.
    Sereine De'Corenai Paladin. Because ETR.

Guild of Won, Officer
    Fors Fortis, Officer

Hate to twist your mind, but God ain't on your side

Destiny (24 AP)

Legendary Dreadnought
    1. Extra Action Boost II, Constitution
    2. Damage Boost III, Constitution
    3. Critical Damage III, Constitution
    4. Constitution
    5. Advancing Blows, Devastating Critical, Constitution
    6. Master's Blitz

Twists of Fate (35 fate points)
    1. Sense Weakness (Tier 4 Fury)
    2. Otto's Whistler (Tier 3 Shiradi)
    3. Pin (Tier 2 Shiradi)
    4. Rejuvenation Cocoon (Tier 1 Primal)
    5. Stay Frosty (Tier 1 Shiradi)
    Kill'em all and let their favorite deity sort'em out
    BoloGrubb / DJGrubb / Gijo
    Proud member of the HighLords of Malkier

As with the above mentioned, I also tinkered with divine crusader which is also pretty sweet ...

Celestial champion gives +1 crit range and up to +10 double shot. Couple that with Zeal of Righteous and +10% damage from consecration, you've got some great dps. Not to mention some healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wh070aa View Post
    LD mostly the Master's Blitz with constant action boosts just outclasses anything else damage wise.

Shiradi is useful if you don't have paralyzing weapon or item, but you can usually twist in Stay frosty and that's about it. It's not dependable for damage. Also it's laggy. Get tunder forged with Paralyzing Fear and/or Tendon Slice Seal of House Dun'Robar instead, and if you really need it, use sleet storm scrolls, or Ice Storm wand for extra slow effect on choke points. Or you know Web traps and Tanglefoot.
    Fury of the Wild and Divine Crusader are situationally useful, depending on party and quest, if you need extra healing or burst damage. Fury is also useful if you switch to bows for bursts, or go Arcane Archer on top, but it's kinda meh. You can twist in all the good stuff from them anyway.

Shadowdancer is only worth it on assassin, and IMO not even then. It garbage tier Undead form tank thing, that only adds a tiny bit of extra sneak attack, and few spells. Combine it with bugs, and damage types it gives/makes you weak against, and cool down length... No thanks.
    If you want to use the play style, just play Wizard18, Rogue2, or just invest in umd. Dimension Door thing is rather nice, but there are better sources for it, like the level 12 hireling, or human dragonmark (or again wizard levels).
    this sums it up perfectly, pretty much what I was about to write

just thought i'd mention Reign in the fatesinger line... i twist it in on every gxbow user i build. not sure why but i don't see many other people using it
    If people could read my mind... I'd get punched in the face a lot....

Quote Originally Posted by nimodoc View Post
    just thought i'd mention Reign in the fatesinger line... i twist it in on every gxbow user i build. not sure why but i don't see many other people using it
    Can you use it as at twist of your don't have any songs ... Like pure rogue in shadow dancer with reign as a twist.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlorrd View Post
    Can you use it as at twist of your don't have any songs ... Like pure rogue in shadow dancer with reign as a twist.
    its a pain in the butt if you have no bard past lives, but yes... you have to switch back and forth between fatesinger and ur main for a second between quests. ran a bard PL just to keep from having to do that heh.
    If people could read my mind... I'd get punched in the face a lot....