Community Member

Default Dreams of My Fever..

I've been fighting off a touch of the flu, taking the standard meds, running a touch of fever. While dozing on the couch, I had this weird dream:

SSG opened a new server, named PermaDeath, with a slightly different version of DDO.

It had all the races, classes, and quests of the current DDO but with no Spirit Binders, resurrection shrines, or 'cakes' in the DDO store. Dead players could be resurrected by another player via spell or scroll, but with a 10% XP penalty.

There were other details, such as backpacks having only 20 slots, never more. Coins and all other items had actual weight. Magic items having only one enchantment, not three or four.

Now that I think about it, maybe I was remembering Balder's Gate, an epic game of decades long past.

Anyway, I'm feeling much better now, thanks for asking.

Sonoma

Quote Originally Posted by Sonoma View Post
    I've been fighting off a touch of the flu, taking the standard meds, running a touch of fever. While dozing on the couch, I had this weird dream:

SSG opened a new server, named PermaDeath, with a slightly different version of DDO.

It had all the races, classes, and quests of the current DDO but with no Spirit Binders, resurrection shrines, or 'cakes' in the DDO store. Dead players could be resurrected by another player via spell or scroll, but with a 10% XP penalty.

There were other details, such as backpacks having only 20 slots, never more. Coins and all other items had actual weight. Magic items having only one enchantment, not three or four.

Now that I think about it, maybe I was remembering Balder's Gate, an epic game of decades long past.

Anyway, I'm feeling much better now, thanks for asking.

Sonoma
    Carefull! You might infect others. Then you know what happens....UH OH Looks like she's casting something nasty!