Default High Lords will host Reaver's Fate and Fall of Truth teaching raids on Sat, June 17

Our last teaching raid event saw a great turnout with a few first timers to our events in heroic and legendary Hound of Xoriat. You can read about it and watch the live stream here.

Next in our series will be a double feature in Gianthold: The Reaver's Fate and The Fall of Truth on Saturday, June 17 at 9pm EST!

All events in this series are for players new(er) to the raiding scene or players who are looking to learn raids better. First timers welcome! Dbags not welcome. Please have sound and be willing and able to follow instructions.

The goal is to welcome newer players into the raiding scene, to teach people how raids work, to get players more comfortable with raids and to enhance the Sarlona community. There is no level cap for any of our teaching raids.

If you are new to Reaver's and FOT, You will need to flag for each and have access to the Ruins of Gianthold adventure pack.

Reaver's Fate Flagging

First talk to Cydonie in the Marketplace near the bank. Use the farshifter next to her to go to Gianthold and talk to Cydonie again in Gianthold. Then you need to run the following quests: Cabal for One, Madstone Crater and Prison of the Planes. Once you have completed these quests, talk to Crag and Cydonie and you will then be able to run the pre-raid Gianthold Tor. After completing and turning in Tor, you can pick up the raid from Agon Uruhund next to the raid entrance. Note that it is not necessary to kill the dragons in Tor to flag for the raid.

Fall of Truth Flagging

First talk with Draznok in Gianthold and follow the story arc to the npc's that grant the first 3 flagging quests: Return to Cabal for One, Return to Madstone Crater and Return to Prison of the Planes. After completing the "return to" quests, Draznok will grant Return to Gianthold Tor. After turning in Tor, talk to the Stormreaver at the base of the ramp to pick up the raid. Note that it is not necessary to kill the dragons in Tor to flag for the raid.

Space is limited so reserve your spot ahead of time! If you would like to reserve a space in this event, please contact mail me in game on Voodu, who I am playing most lately.

This event will be live streamed on my Youtube channel.

Thank you to the community for all the support and special thanks to DDOCast and DDO Chronicle for mentioning our events. We hope to see you in raids soon!

Much love,
    Gingerspyce and The High Lords of Malkier

Default Great runs!

We had 4 people who were first timers to the raids! For Fall of Truth we decided to do EE, which was the first time we've ever done the FOT teaching raid on EE! We had a few deaths but things went smoothly overall. Lots of fun but we got skunked for loot in both raids

Here's the live stream if you missed...

Last edited by Nachomammashouse; 06-18-2017 at 02:20 PM.

no teaching raid next Saturday, June 24th. I hope to host one the following weekend, and I will post details in the Sarlona forum the week of