Thread: hey guys

Community Member

Default hey guys

hey i played the toon wallmart was thinking about coming back was curious if any person could give me a little summary on some awesome stuff thats changed? thanks in advance
    Wwalmart The Chest Blesser

Community Member

hey wally ! There is still a few of us old players still in ddo. It's a whole new game and enough stuff to do for another 5 years easily. Jump back in and take a look. Way to much to explain on here!

WB Wallmart, I remember seeing you running around Korthos with your funky name hanging out around Harbor. It's hard to sum up everything that has happened, first of all not sure when you stepped away from the game. I like to go to the wiki top page for a summation of each update here:

http://ddowiki.com/

Go through that to get a general idea and join the Titan channel to chat up some of the regulars and get some info there. For me in 'recent' game additions I would say the Slave Lord chain is pretty essential, its been out for about a half year and I've run it over 100 times I think. Working on Heroic sets at the moment. I'd also say Reaper mode is a big add to the game and racial TRing is all the rage.
    Start cross server trading and profit!
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

Hey! Always good to see people come back. Since this thread is a month old, you probably already found your answers. But, mostly, reaper mode, racial TR, Cannith Crafting, and Warlocks.

-Klorox