Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    I was actually unaware that his item can also be crafted as well. I followed the link on the wiki from the item but it doesn't really provide a list of what can be added via crafting in this case.

If the info becomes available it should be fairly simple to add it.
    Its essentially a Cannith Craftable Trinket but maintains the dual set bonus.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Caarb View Post
    Its essentially a Cannith Craftable Trinket but maintains the dual set bonus.
    That should be easy enough to update then. I will get that added for the next release.
    Cannith Server: Maetrim - Once again complete
    Maetrim's DDO Character Planner: https://github.com/Maetrim/DDOBuilder/releases

Community Member

I do not currently have any plans to make the builder work in any other languages, and it is highly unlikely to be done in the future.

Keeping the app up to date with current changes let along in multiple languages would bloat the scope of this hobby project.
    so?if i want change it for myself?except all .xml files, what else should be attention ? if u allow.

would it be possible to add a button to add all past lives?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by handsup View Post
    so?if i want change it for myself?except all .xml files, what else should be attention ? if u allow.
    Doing a translation isn't just the issue. The codebase is built in an ASCII (8-bit character) mode, while typically most languages may require UNICODE (16-bit characters). This means that all internal places in the code where messages are generated may not be created correctly, as in many places display text is created in the code.

You can edit the .xml files, but the issue is that on any new release you would have to re-edit your local versions as well to keep them up to date side by side with he master version.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hobgoblin View Post
    would it be possible to add a button to add all past lives?
    It is possible to do this, as I have done something similar in the V2 under internal development, which I have almost transfered to V1 in the past.

In the short term any build that currently has all past lives can be "Reset" by a command in the edit Edit menu. This clears out all character data except past lives, and such a file could then be saved with a new name. This will save having to re-enter all the past lives again.

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.155 Now Available

Fixes and a small amount of Tech transfer from V2 for QOL update.

Fix: Slavelords Augment: "False Life +50" is now correctly typed an Enhancement bonus, not Legendary
    Fix: Typos fixed: "volnerable", "delaing", "to it" which should be to hit and "On it" which should be "On Hit"
    Fix: Item "Epic Fanged Necklace" now has the correct strength bonus (Reported by Kerkos)
    Fix: Item "Legendary Diabolist's Robe" is now correctly level 30 and now also has its +15 Enhancement bonus (Reported by Kerkos)
    Fix: Item drop locations now no longer mention Scroll/Seal/Shard and reference crafting in the 12. (223 items updated)
    ---Some obvious typos in quest names fixed as items updated
    Fix: The Epic/Legendary Gems of Many facets now have Cannith Crafting slots (Reported by Caarb)
    Missing Items:
    ---Sir Squilliam IV, Esq. (Rune-Arm - level 20)
    ---Sir Squilliam V, Esq. (Rune-Arm - level 29)

Tech transfer from Builder 2.0:
    New: Left/Right clicking on the title controls (e.g. "Heroic") in the Past Lives and Special Feats view will now grant/revoke one stack of each feat in that group if possible (Requested by Hobgoblin)
    ---How To Guide Updated

Link in signature.

It is possible to do this, as I have done something similar in the V2 under internal development, which I have almost transfered to V1 in the past.

In the short term any build that currently has all past lives can be "Reset" by a command in the edit Edit menu. This clears out all character data except past lives, and such a file could then be saved with a new name. This will save having to re-enter all the past lives again.
    thank you thank you

It was the racials that got me.... 3x13 was annoying. did you say that you have a button that i click once and it gives one past life for all racials? so 3 clicks vrs 39?

very cool.

The hob approves!

Community Member

Fixes and a small amount of Tech transfer from V2 for QOL update.

Fix: Slavelords Augment: "False Life +50" is now correctly typed an Enhancement bonus, not Legendary
    Fix: Typos fixed: "volnerable", "delaing", "to it" which should be to hit and "On it" which should be "On Hit"
    Fix: Item "Epic Fanged Necklace" now has the correct strength bonus (Reported by Kerkos)
    Fix: Item "Legendary Diabolist's Robe" is now correctly level 30 and now also has its +15 Enhancement bonus (Reported by Kerkos)
    Fix: Item drop locations now no longer mention Scroll/Seal/Shard and reference crafting in the 12. (223 items updated)
    ---Some obvious typos in quest names fixed as items updated
    Fix: The Epic/Legendary Gems of Many facets now have Cannith Crafting slots (Reported by Caarb)
    Missing Items:
    ---Sir Squilliam IV, Esq. (Rune-Arm - level 20)
    ---Sir Squilliam V, Esq. (Rune-Arm - level 29)

Tech transfer from Builder 2.0:
    New: Left/Right clicking on the title controls (e.g. "Heroic") in the Past Lives and Special Feats view will now grant/revoke one stack of each feat in that group if possible (Requested by Hobgoblin)
    ---How To Guide Updated
    Very much have appreciated your work over the years. I have spent a ton of time on this just playing around when there are no groups or I am looking to try some new goofy flavor build.

I noticed you were planning to add the missing Gem of Many Facets sets as well as making it cannith craftable (hopefully it was mentioned that it can receive 3 cannith crafting slots- prefix, suffix, and the slot you receive with mark of house cannith.)

Another thing I have noticed is that the Firefly Garb is still part of the "Spring" set. This is exclusively a Summer set item

Community Member

Wow. Holy sh*t. This is a *really* legitimate, useful tool! It feels so awesome that people of this community just dedicate themselves, for the sport and kindness of it, to creating things like this.

As someone with a great interest in computer science, and a healthy fear for actually working in software development, I can't imagine a more fulfilling project than one like this. Awesome.

i have come across something. not sure what is happening but according to wiki, advanced alchemical studies gives +1 max caster level. in build it says simply +1 caster level.

Which is right?

Sorry im not meaning to bash this this is awesome.

just giving feedback

Community Member

i have come across something. not sure what is happening but according to wiki, advanced alchemical studies gives +1 max caster level. in build it says simply +1 caster level.
    Which is right?
    Without being able to check in game at the moment, I would go with the Wiki being right. I will just update the text/effects as required.

Edit: After reading the wiki text it looks like the first time you take it it gives +1 caster level and the 2nd gives +1 max caster level.
    Last edited by Ordinary; 02-24-2022 at 03:50 AM.

Without being able to check in game at the moment, I would go with the Wiki being right. I will just update the text/effects as required.

Edit: After reading the wiki text it looks like the first time you take it it gives +1 caster level and the 2nd gives +1 max caster level.
    thanks - if you want to hold off for a day or so i can tell you for sure - have an alchi at 15 atm will be able to see next level

Community Member

thanks - if you want to hold off for a day or so i can tell you for sure - have an alchi at 15 atm will be able to see next level
    It was only a minor text change, which can be easily reverted if necessary.

There is alikely going to be a release very soon with U53 dropping today.

It was only a minor text change, which can be easily reverted if necessary.

There is alikely going to be a release very soon with U53 dropping today.
    tested in game its max caster level +1

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.156 Now Available

With U53 dropping yesterday, todays release brings almost all the new items. Some drop locations may be missing.
    A few other fixes also.

New: Early access code changes and known data for the new Tabaxi race and Iconic added. (Assumed Sorcerer Iconic and +2 dex, +1 cha)
    ---Not currently required for racial completionist
    New Augment: Sapphire of the Snowpeaks Speed
    Feat Images Fixed: Single Weapon Fighting chain
    Fix: Reaper's Will now has the correct icon
    Fix: Reaper's Reflex now has the correct icon
    Fix: Reaper's Fortitude now has the correct icon
    Fix: Item "Perfected Jidz-Tet'ka" now has the correct Exceptional Wisdom bonus of +2, plus some minor text updates (Reported by krizinja)
    Fix: Item effect "Enhanced Bloodrage" now has a toggle stance button and effects. All items updated (Legendary Raptor Teeth Necklace, Legendary Dagger of the Liturgist, The Labythine Edge).
    ---Wiki also updated
    Fix: "Greater Elemental Weapons" is now correctly an Artificer level 4 spell selection (Reported by Question2)
    Fix: Augments of Negative/Healing/Repair Amplification are now a competence bonus
    ---see post: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post6502411
    Fix: The text of all 3 Alchemist "Advanced Alchemical Studies" updated to show that it awards +1 MAX caster level. The effects were already correct. (Reported by Hobgoblin)
    Fix: Items missing their "Druidic Survival Mastery" effects now have them (2 items)

Set bonus images harvested:
    ---Saltmarch Explorer (Epic/Legendary)
    ---Elder's Knowledge (Epic/Legendary)
    ---Greater Vulkoor's Cunning
    ---Mind and Matter
    ---Dominion

Missing Items:
    ---The Brass Admiral (Helmet - Minor Artifact)

U53:
    ---New Set Bonus "Huntmaster's Favor" added (missing icon)
    ---New Set Bonus "The Labyrinthian Inferno" added (missing icon)
    ---New Augment: Emerald of Vile Empowerment
    ---New Augment: Emerald of Arcane Empowerment
    ---New Augment: Emerald of Eldritch Empowerment
    ---New Augment: Crystallized Unicorn Tear
    ---New Augment: Crystallized Drop of Tea

Items:
    ---The Hunter's Axe (Dwarven Axe)
    ---Helm of the Hunter (Helmet)
    ---Cloak of the Hunter (Cloak)
    ---The Inferno's Desire (Kama)
    ---The Inferno's Demands (Kama)
    ---Grix's Gouger (Heavy Pick)
    ---Mori's Focus (Light Mace)
    ---Pomura's Impaler (Rapier)
    ---Shadowscythe (Sickle)
    ---The Hunter's Darkblade (Kukri)
    ---The Hunter's Handaxe (Hand Axe)
    ---Spear of the Hunter (Quarterstaff)
    ---Hide of the Hunter (Light Armor)
    ---Shield of the Hunter (Buckler)
    ---A Memento of Mori (Ring)
    ---Pomura's Memento (Ring)
    ---The Stablestone (Trinket)
    ---The Legendary Hedge Trimmer (Sickle)
    ---Legendary Greenstone Greatsword (Greatesword)
    ---Legendary Greenstone Dagger (Dagger)
    ---Cobalt Pocketwatch (Necklace)
    ---Grym's Bone Bracers (Bracers)
    ---Legendary Pyrefang's Collar (Belt)
    ---Legendary Hermia's Owlfeather Cloak (Cloak)
    ---Legendary Aral'Aul'Nevae's Hide (Cloak)

Link in signature

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.157 Now Available

Mostly fixes in this one.

Fix: Epic/Legendary Spectral gloves now correctly have the Vulkoor's Chosen set bonus
    Fix: Arcane Tempest is now correctly a Warlock level 6 spell and description updated (Reported in a Strimtom build review)
    Fix: New reaper augment type "Reaper Armor Enchantment" 5% AC Bonus and +3 PRR
    Fix: "Essence of Pomura's Memento" added (Reported by krizinja)
    Fix: "Legendary Spinneret" updated to spell focus mastery 2 (Reported by krizinja)
    Fix: Item "Elyd Charm" updated (Reported by krizinja)
    Fix: "War Soul: Divine Vessel" now correctly has only 1 rank (Reported by Toefer)
    Fix: Feat "Embodiment of Law" will now show its extra damage bonus when used with "Divine Crusader: Law of the Divine"
    Fix: When "Divine Crusader: Holy Mantle" is active, your weapons will now list your alignment as additional DR bypass
    Fix: Dice items that evaluate to 0 dice are no longer shown in breakdown lists
    Fix: "Divine Crusader: Cower Before Me" now has a DC entry
    Fix: Additional typos fixed in some items
    Fix: "Divine Crusader: Strike with Poise" now has the correct icon (Wiki updated)
    Fix: Item "Legendary Celestial Sapphire Ring" now has the correct drop location of "Blown Deadline" (Reported by mathmatica in a Strimtom build thread)
    Fix: Sentient Jewel of the Kobold now has its voice actor information
    New Items (16th Aniversary):
    ---Brussel Sprout Beater (Light Hammer)
    ---Broccoli Bashers (Club)

Link in signature

Default Horizon walker capstone

The planner seems to grant +10 ranged power with the Horizon Walker capstone (as it was in the 1st preview), but it got nerfed and doesn't provide any extra RP on live.

Edit: Additionally noticed that the Shiradi ED T1 Good Luck doesn't increase skills in the planner. This is tested with a character that also had the Luck of Heroes feat and got +6 to skills ingame.
    Last edited by Cardo; 03-27-2022 at 08:53 AM.
    Leader of Brotherhood of Blades on Cannith

Cardonator - Cardotar - Cardaloth - Cardoflame - Cardostar - Cardowald

Community Member

Default Alchemical Shields

Alchemical Orb is in the planner, but all of the Shields from Buckler on up are not, and I do intend to use them on casters, for example. I have 2 Large Shields in my bank so they do exist, and a buckler as well.

And just to be clear, thank you for the Planner, I freaking love it. I would actually like the Devs to allow for us to plan something similar for ETRS or Iconic lives. It's too easy to make a mistake in that stupid place you have to ETR in.
    Last edited by Whitering; 04-07-2022 at 03:17 PM.

Community Member

Sooo much information, someday I'll figure it out

Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast