Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morrissey87 View Post
    My lanucher stopped working suddenly. I installed the program a few days ago and it worked the first day but now it won't launch. When I attempt to launch it does nothing at all and I tried several times, tried download the visual c++ but it says I have a more recent version installed.
    It may be being created but hidden off screen.
    Can you go to the install folder and delete the DDOBuilder.ini file to see if it corrects the issue.
    Cannith Server: Maetrim - Once again complete
    Maetrim's DDO Character Planner: https://github.com/Maetrim/DDOBuilder/releases

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.135 Now Available

Pretty much all theory craft tree fixes and versins of the Shadar-kai and radiant servant tree proposed changes.

Fix: "Shadowguard: Shadow Smite" now has the correct number of ranks
    Fix: "Shadowguard: Offhand Strikes" now has the correct effects and description
    Fix: All Theorycrafted trees are marked as such
    Fix: Theory craft tree "Kobold Shamen" updated to better match an Iconic Race based around an Air Sorcerer (Electric)
    New: Kobolds now get a Tribe feat at level 1
    ---I made up some standard clans and what their bonuses may be for this

Lamannia Support:
    ---New Shadar-kai feat "Spiked Chain Attack" added
    ---New Lamannia version of Shadar-kai tree created to match post https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ai-Adjustments
    ---New Lamannia version of Radiant Servant tree created to match post https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...nt-Adjustments
    ---Option to start the program with the Lamannia versions of the tree Shadar-kai and Radiant servant trees

Link in usual place.

Just tried that and after a while it opened. Thanks

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.136 Now Available

A couple of fixes and some theory craft and Lamannia changes support.

Fix: Items "Esper, the Shadowblade" and "Eidolon of the Shadow" now correctly use Charisma for attack/damage (Reported by mikameow)
    Fix: Item "Mirana of the Flame" now correctly uses Wisdom for attack/damage (Reported by mikameow)
    Fun: Strimtoms/Lynnabel/Steelstar thoery crafted tree "Wavecrasher" for Cleric/Druid/Monk hybrids is now available. See https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...L3Lv3ONIU/edit
    ---No effects at this time
    New: RequiresOneOf objects can now specify a required count (Required for Wavedasher theorycraft)
    Fix: "Radiant Servant (Lamannia)" tree updated as per post https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...11#post6437949
    Fix: Destiny tree "Fury of the Wild" updated to match the wiki - mainly just text changes (Prompted by a bug report by Viamel-1)

Link in signature.

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.137 Now Available

Note that this update contains U51 Epic Destiny preview support to see how it will affect your builds (see new toolbar button to toggle Lamannia mode)

New: You can now switch between Normal and Lamannia evaluation mode via a toolbar button
    ---Option also present in the Edit->Development Tools menu
    Fix: "Fury of the Wild: Strong Swings" extra melee power now correctly applied to hand and a half weapons of "Bastard Sword" and "Dwarven Axe" (Reported by Viamel-1)
    Fix: The "Two Handed Fighting" stance is now correctly disabled when you have a one handed weapon in your main hand and nothing in your off hand
    Fix: "Shadar-Kai (Lamannia)" tree updated to match U51 preview
    Fix: "Radiant Servant (Lamannia)" tree updated to match U51 preview
    Fix: Feat "Spiked Chain Attack" now has the correct icon and racial requirement
    Fix: "Knight's Training" feat description text updated to match live
    Fix: Human Versatility I/II/III all updated to match live (probably needs to be done for PDK also)
    Fix: Universal tree claim buttons will no longer flicker on updates

U51 Early Access Changes:
    ---New UI pane "U51 Epic Destinies" now available
    ---A button to claim each destiny is available in the view
    ---New physical breakdowns added to track total "U51 Fate Points" and "U51 Destiny Points"
    ---"Class and Feats" view and the "Level Up" view will now allow alternate feat selection for U51 variants when in Lamannia mode
    ---New variants of all "Epic Destiny" and "Scion of .." feats added that are only compatible with the U51 feat selections
    ---Currently only 7 Lamannia trees are available and without effects (and most images)
    ------Fury of the Wild
    ------Primal Avatar
    ------Shiradi Champion
    ------Legendary Dreadnought
    ------Shadowdancer
    ------Grandmaster of Flowers
    ------Divine Crusader
    ---The other trees exist but are in effect blank

I will aim to fill out the missing icons and effects for the next drop.

Link in signature

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.138 Now Available

Note that there are probably lots of issues with the data in U51 Epic Destiny Trees.

Fix: Universal tree activation icons are now placed slightly lower in the Enhancements view to avoid overlap with the drop list combo boxes

U50 Changes:
    ---Druids now get "Protection from Elements, Mass" as a level 7 spell option
    ---The universal enhancement tree "Horizon Walker" is now available

U51 Early Access Changes:
    New: The following trees now have their icons:
    ---Primal Avatar
    ---Shiradi Champion
    ---Legendary Dreadnought
    ---Grandmaster of Flowers
    ---Divine Crusader
    Fix: Unclaiming a destiny will now remove it from the selected tree list if present
    Fix: The destiny view will now correctly update to show how many points you have left to spend
    Fix: Closing a document will now correctly hide and disable all U51 Destiny selection combo boxes
    New: The following trees now have their effects:
    ---Divine Crusader
    ---Fury of the Wild
    ---Grandmaster of Flowers
    ---Legendary Dreadnought
    ---Primal Avatar
    ---Shadowdancer
    ---Shiradi Champion
    Fix: U51 Destiny tier5 items are no longer excluded by tier5 enhancements from enhancement trees

Link in signature

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.139 Now Available

Mostly fixes in this one.

Fix: Enhancement "Aasimar Scourge: Strike Down the Dead" now has the correct number of ranks(3)
    Fix: "Shadowdancer: Shadowform" will now correctly grant Ghost Touch while active (Reported by mikameow)
    Fix: Item "Legendary Cloak of Autumn" now has the correct icon (Reported by MIvanIsten)
    Fix: Item "Legendary Cloak of Winter" now has the correct icon (Reported by MIvanIsten)
    Fix: Many item images updated to remove Lock/Not proficient warnings
    Fix: Augments of "Sapphire of Stunning, "Sapphire of Veritgo" and "Sapphire of Shatter" bonuses are now correctly typed as Enhancement, not Equipment (Reported by mikameow)
    Missing Items:
    ---Legendary Darkmoss (Docent) (Reported by MIvanIsten)
    Missing Set Bonus Icons:
    ---Epic Captain's Set (Supplied by MIvanIsten)
    ---Epic The Devil's Handiwork (Supplied by MIvanIsten)
    ---Epic Double Helix Set (Supplied by MIvanIsten)
    ---Curse Necromancer Set (Supplied by MIvanIsten)
    ---Unbreakable Adamancy (Supplied by MIvanIsten)
    ---Legendary Arcsteel Battlemage (Supplied by MIvanIsten)
    Fixed Items: (Reported by mikameow)
    ---Item "Van Richten's Legendary Cane" now has the correct weapon dice
    ---Item "Legendary Moonguard" various values fixed
    ---Item "Legendary Hexbreaker" various values fixed
    ---Item "Legendary Crabshell Buckler" various values fixed
    ---Item "Kobold Admiral's Tiller" various values fixed
    ---Item "Hector's Bracer" various values fixed
    ---Item "Epic Buckler of the Demonic Soldier" various values fixed
    ---Item "Buckler of the Celestial Soldier (Old)" various values fixed
    ---Item "Buckler of the Celestial Soldier" various values fixed
    ---Item "Barnacled Buckler" various values fixed

U51 Changes:
    Fix: Epic past lives now grant a fate per point 2 epic past lives, not 3
    Fix: U51 Destiny points spent will now be remembered after a file load action

Link in usual place

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    Mostly fixes in this one.

U51 Changes:
    Fix: Epic past lives now grant a fate per point 2 epic past lives, not 3

Link in usual place
    Umm, no. The old was per 4 epic past lives, the new is 3.

Also, Combat Archery only requires 17 dex now.
    Last edited by Erofen; 07-12-2021 at 01:12 AM.
    Orien: ~Erofen (30 Assassin Rogue) ~Erofenlock (30 EB Warlock) ~Erofenmonk (30 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (30 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (30 Barb) ~Erofenbless (30 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (30 Bard Dualbox) ~Erofenten (30 Barb Triplebox)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

Community Member

I like this builder but I am unsure of 1 thing. I am creating a character that takes thf at level 3 (requires 15str at level 3). According to the planner, I can create the character with only 12 str (I have an 8 str tome), and my str will be 15 at level 3 and I can take thf then. Is this correct? I was under the impression that a tome increase took place after you leveled up, but I certainly may be wrong. I hate to tr a toon into this build and not have the correct str at level 3.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Strider1963 View Post
    I like this builder but I am unsure of 1 thing. I am creating a character that takes thf at level 3 (requires 15str at level 3). According to the planner, I can create the character with only 12 str (I have an 8 str tome), and my str will be 15 at level 3 and I can take thf then. Is this correct? I was under the impression that a tome increase took place after you leveled up, but I certainly may be wrong. I hate to tr a toon into this build and not have the correct str at level 3.
    The answer is both Yes and No.

For level 1 the tomes do not apply until you have entered the game (so tomes do not help feat selection at level 1, but do help for feat selection when doing a feat exchange with Fred the Mindflayer)
    For all other levels they apply at the required level during level up.

Community Member

The answer is both Yes and No.

For level 1 the tomes do not apply until you have entered the game (so tomes do not help feat selection at level 1, but do help for feat selection when doing a feat exchange with Fred the Mindflayer)
    For all other levels they apply at the required level during level up.
    Thank you very much, I knew that the tomes for level 1 didnt apply till you entered the game, and thats why I was uncertain if they did apply during leveling up the other levels. Again, thanks very much!

Really amazing work. This helped me discover and fix some issues in a build.

There is only one major omission I see, unless I just missed it. I don't see an option to show a summary of the results. Ideally, I'd like to have some way to share my build and ask for critique on the forums, and/or to see some sort of a level-by-level view to aid in leveling up.

Is this in there somewhere? Something like the "Forum Export" from DDOCharGen?

Thanks either way. Great tool.
    Sarlona - Nyr Dyv Raiders
    Bloodbath, Smasher · Sonnkral, Finisher · Sentient, Caster

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by HumanJHawkins View Post
    Really amazing work. This helped me discover and fix some issues in a build.

There is only one major omission I see, unless I just missed it. I don't see an option to show a summary of the results. Ideally, I'd like to have some way to share my build and ask for critique on the forums, and/or to see some sort of a level-by-level view to aid in leveling up.

Is this in there somewhere? Something like the "Forum Export" from DDOCharGen?

Thanks either way. Great tool.
    There is a "Forum Export" menu and an option to copy output data to the clipboard. You can then choose which sections to include and in what order. Pressing OK in this dialog copies the content as text that can be pasted directly into a forum post.

There is a "Forum Export" menu and an option to copy output data to the clipboard. You can then choose which sections to include and in what order. Pressing OK in this dialog copies the content as text that can be pasted directly into a forum post.
    Thanks. I'm pretty sure yesterday I created a character during the initial launch of the program. And during that first use of the program, many of those extra menus were not visible. It just had "File", "Settings", "View", and "Help".

I see now that the intended behavior is to have several additional menus when a character is loaded. Unsure how I managed to get it to have character data in, but not have the menus. But it all looks great (and makes way more sense) now. I am unable to reproduce what I saw yesterday, so either it was a first launch thing or I did something that confused it... Or, perhaps I just did something that confused me.

Thanks for an amazing program. I'll try the forum export now.
    Sarlona - Nyr Dyv Raiders
    Bloodbath, Smasher · Sonnkral, Finisher · Sentient, Caster

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.140 Now Available

Mostly fixes in this one collected over the last month. Note that although this is release 140, I forgot to update the build number internally in the software so it will still show 139.

Fix: Option "Half-Elf: Dilettante Special Ability I: Conjure Arrows" can now correctly be selected by a Dilettante Ranger (Reported by BWRStennett)
    Fix: "Zephyr: Doublestrike" filigree now correctly grants 1% doublestrike not 2% (Reported by mikameow)
    Fix: Feat slot images are shown 1 pixel higher in the class and feats window
    Fix: "Symetric Strikes" now corretcly give 5% primal bonus and only apply in animal form or TWF (Reported by KYRREHK)
    Fix: "Soul Eater: Subtle Spellcasting" now correctly applies to melee and ranged attacks as well (Reported by KYRREHK)
    Fix: Feat "Stunning Fist" can now be selected as a standard feat if all prerequisites are met (Reported by KYRREHK)
    Fix: Dread Adversary Reaper's Blade/Shot IV/V are now correctly [2/4/6] per tier not [1/2/3] (Reported by KYRREHK)

U50 Changes:
    New: The following Augments are now available
    ------Citrene of Greater Dragonmarks
    ------Clearwater Diamond
    ------Diamond of the Magi
    ------Emerald of Greater Rage
    ------Emerald of Greater Smiting
    ------Sapphire of Good Luck + 1
    ------Sapphire of Good Luck + 3
    ------Topaz of Lesser Dragonmarks
    ------Topaz of Minor Rage
    ------Topaz of Minor Smiting
    Fix: Tree "Horizon Walker" updated as per post https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...Horizon-Walker
    Fix: Tree "Shadar-Kai (Lamannia)" updated to match Lamannia #2
    Fix: Tree "Radiant Servant (Lamannia)" updated to match Lamannia #2
    New: New U50 Filigree augment images acquired
    ---U50 Set bonuses and effects added (not used by any filigrees yet)

U51 Changes:
    ---Several U51 Epic Destiny trees had the correct number of ranks set from 1 to 3

Link in signature

16. 07-30-2021, 02:20 PM

Excellent work, as always. Glad to see this project being updated so frequently; tools like this aren't easy to maintain.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clemeit View Post
    Excellent work, as always. Glad to see this project being updated so frequently; tools like this aren't easy to maintain.
    Really looking forward to U50 changes, only about 150 new items and ~200 to be updated

Community Member

Is it possible to lower the character from max level? I'd like to view what stats they would have at earlier levels, like 15 or 20 instead of having all the epic bonuses.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xerinath View Post
    Is it possible to lower the character from max level? I'd like to view what stats they would have at earlier levels, like 15 or 20 instead of having all the epic bonuses.
    Not in this version sadly.
    Its a feature built into version 2 which is under development. Not ETA on it yet.

Default Not updating

Am I missing something? When I download version 140 and extract it all to the builder folder, my ddobuilder still says version 139. Tried a few times now and even a new folder, still says 139 :/
    I will remain a soldier until the war is won.

Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast