Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
    Community Member

Arrow Bug with build 1.0.0.27

Hi Ordinary,

I have noticed a bit of a strange bug under the Human Enhancement Tree.

For example, for one of my human paladin builds, I select the following:

Defense Boost
    Human Improved Recovery I
    Focused (3 Ranks)
    Shield Mastery (3 Ranks)

Total action point spend: 12

I then reload the character and the following is shown, despite all enhancements still showing as selected:

Defense Boost
    Focused (3 Ranks)
    Shield Mastery (3 Ranks)

Total action point spend: 9

The problem is connected with the Shield Mastery enhancement, as selecting any rank will correctly deduct 2 action points per rank, however, upon reloading the character, 1 action per rank will be refunded.

I hope this can be easily fixed.

Many thanks

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kenaustin View Post
    Hi Ordinary,

I have noticed a bit of a strange bug under the Human Enhancement Tree.

For example, for one of my human paladin builds, I select the following:

Defense Boost
    Focused (3 Ranks)
    Shield Mastery (3 Ranks)

Total action point spend: 12

I then reload the character and the following is shown, despite all enhancements still showing as selected:

Defense Boost
    Focused (3 Ranks)
    Shield Mastery (3 Ranks)

Total action point spend: 9

The problem is connected with the Shield Mastery enhancement, as selecting any rank will correctly deduct 2 action points per rank, however, upon reloading the character, 1 action per rank will be refunded.

I hope this can be easily fixed.

Many thanks
    Fixed for next release. The program recalculates the number of AP spent in a tree when a file is loaded and was erroneously using the items default cost of APs for multiselector items which have variable costs depending on which sub item has been selected.
    Cannith Server: Maetrim - Once again complete
    Maetrim's DDO Character Planner: https://github.com/Maetrim/DDOBuilder/releases

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.128 Now Available

Mostly fixes in this one

New: Set bonus objects can now define regular Stance objects (required for greensteel updates)
    Fix: How Greensteel augments supply their Dominion, Opposition and Escalation bonuses was reworked to use the set bonus mechanism
    ---Material and Ethereal set bonuses added
    ---Material and Ethereal set bonuses added to greensteel accessory augments
    ---At this time Material/Ethereal are treated as mutually exclusive to each other with the highest count one being applied. Requires 4 items equipped to become active
    Fix: Opposition will now become active as long as the dominion and escalation counts match (not just 0)
    Fix: The "Fatesinger: Primal Hymn" stance will now work correctly (Reported by Kenaustin)
    Fix: Spelling mistake in "Eminence of Winter" set fixed (Reported by Kenaustin)
    Fix: Spelling mistake in item "Legendary Dawn's Herald-Charm" fixed (Reported by Kenaustin)
    Fix: Variable cost enhancements will now have the correct AP cost applied on file load (Reported by Kenaustin)
    Fix: Enhancmeent "Divine Disciple: Prophetic Zenith IV" selections now correctly cost 1ap (Reported by Crolug)
    Fun: Icons added for Strimtoms Thunder-touched enhancement tree
    Set bonus images:
    ---Astute Alchemist
    ---Beacon of Magic Set (Legendary)
    ---Chained Elementals (Supplied by MIvanIsten)
    ---Crypt Raider Set (Legendary)
    ---Erudition / Planar Conflux Set Bonus
    ---Fastidious Fabricator (spelling mistake in set bonus name also fixed and items updated)
    ---Knight of the Shadows Set (Legendary)
    ---Legendary Profane Experiment
    ---Masterful Magewright
    ---Mountainskin Set
    ---Tyrannical Tinkerer

Link in signature

The Legendary Feyweave Robe has the wrong stats.

They should be:

+15 Enhancement Bonus
    Fortification +214%
    Physical Sheltering +54
    Exceptional Universal Spell Power +30%
    Exceptional Universal Spell Lore +15%
    Empty Green Augment Slot
    Legendary Feywild Dreamer

https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Legendary_Feyweave_Robe

Suggestion: It would be nice if only cosmetically if there was a section in the Sentient weapons window for
    Minor artifact filigrees. IE: 3 Filigree slots separately from the rest. This would help with the confusion of where the filigrees go.
    Last edited by Kerthyn; 04-10-2021 at 10:54 AM.
    Orien: Kelerak (42 Lives/23 Epic) Kellraiser (21 Lives/10 Epic)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kerthyn View Post
    The Legendary Feyweave Robe has the wrong stats.

They should be:

+15 Enhancement Bonus
    Fortification +214%
    Physical Sheltering +54
    Exceptional Universal Spell Power +30%
    Exceptional Universal Spell Lore +15%
    Empty Green Augment Slot
    Legendary Feywild Dreamer

https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Legendary_Feyweave_Robe.
    Item fixed for next release.

Suggestion: It would be nice if only cosmetically if there was a section in the Sentient weapons window for
    Minor artifact filigrees. IE: 3 Filigree slots separately from the rest. This would help with the confusion of where the filigrees go.
    This is a good one. I will look into implementing this, but I am limited in space in that area.

Community Member

I figured this would be a fun thing to try and do.

Implemented for next release.
    This also allows me to enforce the no duplicate filigrees in an item (But duplicates across weapon/artifact are allowed, as this is how DDO currently works)
    With an artifact equipped, you automatically get 3 artifact filigree slots.
    This allows for future support for up to a maximum 15 weapon filigrees and 5 artifact filigrees.

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.129 Now Available

Strims theory crafted Oakheart tree, some fixes and some development around Filigrees.

Fix: "Great Weapon Aptitude" for Humans and PDKs now correctly require "Two Handed Fighting" to be trained (Reported by Feteush)
    Fix: Item "Legendary Feyweave Robe" now has the correct effects (Rpeorted by Kerthyn)
    Fix: Alchemist Verdanite, Pyrite and Orchidium spike effects broken out to their own stances (Reported by MIvanIsten)
    ---Text and effects updated to match the wiki in page https://ddowiki.com/page/Alchemist
    Fix: Thunder-touched theory craft tree item "Bonk!" now has default icons for the selector items
    New: Weapon and Artifact filigrees are now shown separate in the inventory view (Suggested by Kerthyn)
    ---You can no longer select the same filigree that is already equipped for either a weapon or artifact (but you can have the same one in both)
    ---Older files will load in with all filigrees assigned to the weapon with the artifact filigrees empty (you have to move them yourself)
    ---Artifact filigrees are only shown and applied if you have an artifact equipped (but are remembered while no artifact equipped)
    ---Artifact filigrees listed with artifact in forum export
    ---Weapon filigrees have been moved from the end of the gear report to the actual weapon section in forum export
    ---How To guide updated
    Fix: Empty Mythic and Reaper slots on items are no longer exported in forum export
    Fix: Greensteel "Material" dominance will now correctly apply the damage bonus to all weapons
    Fun: It is now possible to select Strimtoms/Lynnabel theory crafted "Oakheart" universal enhancement tree, See https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...N0ujzTD5g/edit
    ---Docents can now be equipped by non-warforged with relevant Oakheart enhancement selected

Link in signature

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    Strims theory crafted Oakheart tree, some fixes and some development around Filigrees.

Fix: "Great Weapon Aptitude" for Humans and PDKs now correctly require "Two Handed Fighting" to be trained (Reported by Feteush)
    Fix: Item "Legendary Feyweave Robe" now has the correct effects (Rpeorted by Kerthyn)
    Fix: Alchemist Verdanite, Pyrite and Orchidium spike effects broken out to their own stances (Reported by MIvanIsten)
    ---Text and effects updated to match the wiki in page https://ddowiki.com/page/Alchemist
    Fix: Thunder-touched theory craft tree item "Bonk!" now has default icons for the selector items
    New: Weapon and Artifact filigrees are now shown separate in the inventory view (Suggested by Kerthyn)
    ---You can no longer select the same filigree that is already equipped for either a weapon or artifact (but you can have the same one in both)
    ---Older files will load in with all filigrees assigned to the weapon with the artifact filigrees empty (you have to move them yourself)
    ---Artifact filigrees are only shown and applied if you have an artifact equipped (but are remembered while no artifact equipped)
    ---Artifact filigrees listed with artifact in forum export
    ---Weapon filigrees have been moved from the end of the gear report to the actual weapon section in forum export
    ---How To guide updated
    Fix: Empty Mythic and Reaper slots on items are no longer exported in forum export
    Fix: Greensteel "Material" dominance will now correctly apply the damage bonus to all weapons
    Fun: It is now possible to select Strimtoms/Lynnabel theory crafted "Oakheart" universal enhancement tree, See https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...N0ujzTD5g/edit
    ---Docents can now be equipped by non-warforged with relevant Oakheart enhancement selected

Link in signature

Thanks! Your doing great work here. This is by far the best planner out there. It's really helped me with gear selection at cap.
    Orien: Kelerak (42 Lives/23 Epic) Kellraiser (21 Lives/10 Epic)

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.130 Now Available

This fixes a couple of things and hopefully has all the changes as listed in the release notes of U49 which is still patching as I post this.
    Hopefully I got everything right on this pass, but there may be tweaks required to match what really happened in this release.

U49 Changes:
    ---"Half-Elf Dilettante: Ranger" updated
    ---"Half-Elf" "Improved Dilettante: Ranger" enhancements updated
    ---"Fury of the Wild: Adrenaline" is now 150/150/150/200%
    ---"Fury Eternal" now lists it as a 100% chance on vorpal to recharge adrenaline
    ---"Shiradi Champion: Hunt's End" now at 300% and 18 second cooldown
    ---"Past Life: Aasimar Scourge" is now 2% doublestirke per stack and has no off-hand doublestrike
    ---"Fury Eternal" and "Fury made Placid" are no longer mutually exclusive
    ---"Tempest: Dervish" updated
    ---"Shot on the Run" updated
    ---"Deepwood Stalker: Improved Archer's Focus" updated
    ---"Fatesinger: Primal Hymn" updated
    ---All Longbows and Shortbows in the planner have been updated to add Dexterity to damage
    ---"Point Blank Shot" updated
    ---"Combat Archery" updated
    ---"Manyshot" updated
    ---"Knight of the Chalice: Knight's Training" updated
    ---All extended range critical bows updated to have reduced critical range
    ---All "Offhand doublestrike" effects and breakdown removed

Other Changes:
    Fix: Typo in item "Indomitable Wrappings (Level 28)" fixed. (Reported in a Strimtom build review)
    Fix: The "Sleep" spell is now correctly classed as an Enchantment spell, not Abjuration (Reported by crcabanillas)
    Fix: Feydark Illusionist tree is now only correctly available to rank 3 of Spellsinger: Magical Studies (not rank 1) (Reported by crcabanillas)
    Fix: Item "Legendary Wildheart" Docent now correctly has Repair Amplification not Healing amplification (Reported by Strimtom in build review 27)
    Fix: Spell "Bless" is now correctly a Paladin level 1 spell (Reported by Strimtom in build review 27)

Link in signature as per usual.

Thumbs up Thanks!

IBTU! Nice one!

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.131 Now available

This release brings some fixes and the new U49 items

Fix: "Combat Archery" now has the correct requirements (for U49 I erroneously updated the min level to 17 not the dexterity) (Reported by PixieSlayer)
    Fix: All "Spell Focus: <School>" feats are no longer erroneously classed as artificer bonus feats (Reported by jhnsnc)
    Fix: The "Legendary Syranian Heavy Pick" no longer erroneously lists Legendary Barovian weapon effects (Reported in a Strimton build review)
    Fix: Item "Legendary Umbral Soul" now correctly has Reapir Amp, not Healing Amp (Reported in a Strimtom build review)
    Fix: Item "Legendary Ironheart" now correctly has Reapir Amp, not Healing Amp (Reported in a Strimtom build review)
    Fix: Item "Legendary Glassheart" now has the correct effect list (caught in review of all Docents wih Healing amp)
    Fix: Item "Legendary Enigma Core" now has the correct effect list (caught in review of all Docents wih Healing amp)
    Fix: Item "Legendary Sea Legs" made unselectable as it never made it from Lamannia
    Fix: Forum export will now place the sentient weapon personality jewel output with the weapon its installed on

New: Augments can now list Effect Descriptions
    ---Item tooltips for item with augments now have effect descriptions listed
    ---Forum export of items with these augments now show these effect descriptions

U49 Items from An Element of Chaos:
    ---Legendary Ik'thanor's Signet Ring (Ring)
    ---Legendary Chaos in a Bottle (Trinket)
    ---Legendary Fusible Sceptre of Corrosion (Club)
    ---Legendary Malleable Sceptre of Devotion (Club)
    ---Legendary Malleable Sceptre of Reconstruction (Club)
    U49 Items from Eye Know Whodunnit:
    ---Legendary Chain of Manacles (Belt)
    ---Legendary Clarissa's Lace Gloves (Gloves)
    ---Legendary Fusible Sceptre of Glaciation (Club)
    ---Legendary Fusible Sceptre of Magnetism (Club)
    ---Legendary Malleable Sceptre of Resonation (Club)
    U49 Items from Seizig the Dawn:
    ---Legendary Mantle of Aosu'riel (Cloak)
    ---Legendary Aegis of Aosu'riel (Tower Shield)
    ---Legendary Aosu'riel's Bracers (Bracers)
    ---Legendary Malleable Sceptre of Nullification (Club)
    ---Legendary Malleable Sceptre of Radiance (Club)
    U49 Items from Beautiful Nightmares:
    ---Legendary Sight of the Sleepwalker (Goggles)
    ---Legendary Chamber Boots (Boots)
    ---Legendary Dream Collar (Necklace)
    ---Legendary Fusible Sceptre of Combustion (Club)
    ---Legendary Fusible Sceptre of Impulse (Club)
    U49 Crafted Items:
    ---Legendary Fused and Malleable Staff (Quarterstaff)

Link in signature

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.132 Now Available

Some fixes, some items and some development.

Fix: "Material" set bonus effects are no longer classified as a percentage bonus (Reported in a Strimtom build review)
    New: Feat "Arcane Warrior" now has sliders for the Magical/Physical effects available (Requested in a Strimtom build review)
    New: New stance "Cauldron Of Flame" added to Henshin Mystic (Reported in a Strimtom build review)
    --Effects added for Caudron Of Flame
    New: Effects added that apply to Quartestaves in Cauldron of Flame (Reported in a Strimtom build review)
    New: 4 New Ki breakdowns added (Noted in Strimtom build review where they had to calculate this in their heads)
    ---Ki Maximum
    ---Ki Passive
    ---Ki On Hit
    ---Ki On Critical Hit
    ---Relevant effects added where required (various trees, feats and items)
    Fix: Legendary Greensteel weapon augments now have their element types listed in their descriptions (Air, Earth, Fire, Water, Negative or Positive)
    U49 Items:
    ---Morion of the Undying (Helm - Minor Artifact)
    ---Brightgaze (Goggles - Minor Artifact)
    U49.1
    ---New Favor feat "Morgrave University Favor Rewards" added (+2 search and Spell Craft)
    ---Epic Collapsible Shortbow now has a critical range of 19-20

Link in signature

Community Member

Thank you very much for this tool!

One question if I may: The loot database includes the legendary alchemical orb. However, is it possible to include the alchemical crafting tiers?

Thank you

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Delosari View Post
    Thank you very much for this tool!

One question if I may: The loot database includes the legendary alchemical orb. However, is it possible to include the alchemical crafting tiers?

Thank you
    I will update the item once I know what can be crafted on it. Currently there is no info on the wiki about what that is.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    I will update the item once I know what can be crafted on it. Currently there is no info on the wiki about what that is.
    Thank you very much. It is indeed very well hidden,I found it almost by chance:

https://ddowiki.com/page/Alchemical_Crafting

At the bottom of the page the three tiers can be found and at least, the force, necro, alchemical int is right.

And important thing to include :no sentience for these weapons.

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.133 Now Available

Mostly fixes and a Strimtom/Lynnabel theory-crafted tree in this one.

Fix: It is no longer possible to equip multiple augments that suppress set bonuses in the same item (Reported in Strimtom build review 29)
    ---Augments that suppress set bonuses now have this shown in their descriptions
    New: First attempt at Alchemical Orb augments (Issue raised by Delosari)
    ---These should apply to shields also, but no data on wiki about Alchemical shields
    Fun: Strimtoms/Lynnabel thoery crafted tree Paladin "Shadowguard" is now available. See https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...htlqJoJ0I/edit
    ---Evil alignments are now supported, but not selectable (Alignment override)
    ---Forum export will now show override alignment if present
    Fix: "Knight of the Chalice: Critical Mastery" now applies to all weapons (not just favored weapons, fixed while working on Shadowguard tree)
    Fix: "Deepwood Stalker: Horizon Shot" now correctly awards 3 sneak attack dice (not 1) (Reported by Kamatozer)
    Fix: Wild Shapes of Water/Fire elementals are no longer incompatible with themselves
    Fix: Duplicate Fire/Water elemental entries in Major Form incompatible stance lists removed
    Fix: Alacrity issues for combat styles hopefully fixed (I need peeps to check this) (Reported by Grunthorno)
    ---I had to review all Alacrity sources in the builder to rework this one

Link in the usual place

Community Member

Thanks so much for all time and effort you have put into this. It is a fantastic tool!

I was playing loot tetris with summer and winter pieces, and either i am blind and cant find the Legendary Brightsun docent, or it's missing?

https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Legendary_Brightsun

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Modern_Jesus View Post
    Thanks so much for all time and effort you have put into this. It is a fantastic tool!

I was playing loot tetris with summer and winter pieces, and either i am blind and cant find the Legendary Brightsun docent, or it's missing?

https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Legendary_Brightsun
    Looks like its missing. I will sneak it in to tonight release (and will add your name to the About box for the next release)

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.134 Now Available

Mostly theory crafted stuff in this one and a couple of minor fixes and a missing item that just squeezed in at the last second.

Fun: Strimtoms/Lynnabel thoery crafted races "Kobold" and "Kobold Shamen" are now available. See https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...XWtU1V0Qk/edit
    ---The gear weapon restrictions are not enforced nor is treating light as heavy, Heavy as THF and THF as not equipable
    ---You can equip 3 trinkets but no boots or gloves as a Kobold
    Fix: Theory crafted Shadowguard tree spells "Inflict Serious Wounds" and "Inflict Critical Wounds" are now granted at the correct spell levels
    Fix: Race drop list size increased to remove scrollbar
    Fix: Item "Epic Fanged Necklace" now has its icon, description and the correct name (not Legendary)
    Missing Item:
    ---Legendary Brightsun (Docent) (Reported by Modern_Jesus)

Link in signature

My lanucher stopped working suddenly. I installed the program a few days ago and it worked the first day but now it won't launch. When I attempt to launch it does nothing at all and I tried several times, tried download the visual c++ but it says I have a more recent version installed.

Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast