Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Can you add a way to limit how many levels a character has? For example porting over ED37's challenge farmer which stops at level 16.

Thanks.

Stoner81.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner81 View Post
    Can you add a way to limit how many levels a character has? For example porting over ED37's challenge farmer which stops at level 16.

Thanks.

Stoner81.
    That is not a feature that is going to be available in version 1. Version 2 which has being undergoing sporadic development for the last 6 months does support planning a character to a specific level of your choice. But version 2 is no where near ready for release, but it will come at some point assuming I can keep at it.

Sorry.
    Cannith Server: Maetrim - Once again complete
    Maetrim's DDO Character Planner: https://github.com/Maetrim/DDOBuilder/releases

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    That is not a feature that is going to be available in version 1. Version 2 which has being undergoing sporadic development for the last 6 months does support planning a character to a specific level of your choice. But version 2 is no where near ready for release, but it will come at some point assuming I can keep at it.

Sorry.
    No problem thanks anyway I look forward to having a play with v2 when it comes out (not if )

Stoner81.

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.93 Now Available

Lots of stuff from U44 and fixes to things reported and things I noticed.

Fix: "Fatesinger: Siren's Song" is no longer shown with an erroneous up arrow
    Fix: "Fatesinger: Music of the Spider Queen" now correctly requires the "Fascinate" feat to be trained
    Fix: "Fatesinger: Arcane Hymn" and "Fatesinger: Aria" have swapped to their correct positions (Wiki updated)
    Fix: "Fatesinger: Metamagic Attunement I" now has the correct options of Enlarge, Eschew and Extend (Wiki updated)
    Fix: "Fatesinger: Metamagic Attunement II" now has the correct options of Embolden, Intensify and Quicken (Wiki updated)
    Fix: "Fatesinger" Cores 2 to 6 will now award Bard and Artificer caster levels (Reported by nymcraian)
    Fix: "Feat "Inspire Courage" has been re-added as it is awarded to non-bards when Fatesinger is active. It will now show up in the granted feats list.
    Fix: "Legendary Celestial Topaz Ring" nearly Finished upgrade is now +21 Int/Wis/Cha (Reported by Hawkwier)
    Fix: "Legendary Wildcard" no longer gives a +15 Enhancement bonus to AC (Reported by Hawkwier, confirmed on forums)
    Fix: "Epic Dynamistic Quiver" now has epic in its name and is now also correctly level 28 (Reported by PotniaPC)
    Fix: "Stalwart Defender: Greater Stalwart Defense I/II/III", Strong and Hardy defenses should now work With any of Medium/Heavy Armor or a Shield (Reported by nymcraian)
    Fix: "Sacred Defender: Greater Sacred Defense I/II/III", same issue as Stalwart Defender fixed.
    Fix: "Mechanic: Wrack Construct" Shot/Strike options wording updated. (Wiki updated) (Reported by PotniaPC)
    Fix: Images fixed to remove red border or other inconsistencies:
    ---Acrobatic
    ---Alertness
    ---Athletic
    ---Bullheaded
    ---Luck of Heroes
    ---Negotiator
    ---Resist Poison
    ---Self Sufficient
    ---Snake Blood
    ---Stealthy
    Fix: "Past Life: Divine Sphere: Ancient Blessings" past life stance no longer erroneously gives spell power, but relevant Healing Amplifications
    Fix: The spell "Web" is now corretcly a "Conjuration" spell, not "Abjuration" (Reported by Ntoukis)
    Fix: Typos in the effects for "Arcane Insight" fixed so will now correctly activate when the stance is active (Reported by Ntoukis)
    U44 Updates(Keep on the Borderlands):
    ---Poison is now a supported spell power type
    ---Universal is now supported spell power type
    ---Breakdowns added for Poison and Universal spell powers, spell critical chance and spell mulipliers
    ---Forum export for spell powers updated to include Poison and Universal spell powers
    ---All Augments, Feats, Enhancements and Items in theory that awarded Negative Spellpower/Lore/Critical multiplier updated to include poison (~115 locations)
    ---Absorbance/Resistance breakdowns/forum export added for:
    ------Chaos
    ------Evil
    ------Good
    ------Lawful
    ---Absorbance/Resistance breakdowns/forum export removed for:
    ------Positive
    ------Repair
    ------Rust
    U44 Items:
    ---Belt of Blind Devotion (Belt)
    ---Darksphere (Orb)
    ---Focal Point (Large Shield)
    ---Globe of Incandescence (Orb)
    ---Hector's Bracer (Buckler)
    ---Orb of Acid (Orb)
    ---Resonant Cloth (Cloth Armor)
    ---Poison Clasp (Necklace)
    ---Ring of Blind Devotion (Ring)
    ---Ring of Wicked Insanity (Ring)
    ---Ring of Brutal Force (Ring)
    ---Ring of Crystalline Vanity (Ring)
    ---Ring of Subtle Villainy (Ring)
    ---Orb of Frost (Orb)
    ---Serrated Arrowhead (Trinket)
    ---Sworn Aegis (Tower Shield)
    ---Sworn Silver Helmet (Helmet)
    ---The Dreadward (Belt)
    ---Whispering Ring (Ring)
    ---Pendant of Comabt (Necklace)
    ---Hallowed Gauntlets (Gloves)
    ---Orb of Flame (Orb)
    ---Cursed Mirror (Trinket)
    ---Belt of Brutal Force (Belt)
    ---Belt of Crystalline Vitality (Belt)
    ---Belt of Subtle Villiany (Belt)
    ---Blackfeather Boots (Boots)
    ---Blackfeather Cloak (Cloak)
    ---Boots of Tranquility (Boots)
    ---Bracers of the Eagle (Bracers)
    ---Bracers of the Fox (Bracers)
    ---Bracers of the Owl (Bracers)
    ---Orb of Electricity (Orb)
    ---Fiendblood Bracers (Bracers)
    ---Furyform Gauntlets (Gloves)
    ---Golden Glittering Bangle (Bracers)
    ---Gossamer Gloves (Gloves)
    ---Magnifying Lens (Goggles)
    ---Necklace of Tranquility (Necklace)
    ---White Hood of Schemes (Helmet)

U??:
    ---New Feat "Multitude of Missiles" placeholder added

Link in signature

I just found this program a few days ago....

WOW! Great work!!!
    Mr Blacks - Ranged DPS - 120PL - 50RP
    Mr Blues - Main - 177PL - 98RP
    Mr Greens - Caster CC/DC - 126PL - 37RP
    Mr Purples - Healer - 43PL - 21RP
    Mr Redd - Melee DPS - 129PL - 37RP
    Mr Whites - Tank - 138PL - 58RP

Community Member

Hey, this is some solid work. Thanks.
    Noticed one bug. At level 21, you gain one point of BAB and the planner doesn't show that.
    Specifically, a character with Wizard 18/monk 2 will have BAB 11 and become eligible for greater TWF at level 21, and the planner still shows him at 10 and not able to take Greater TWF.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ValariusK View Post
    Hey, this is some solid work. Thanks.
    Noticed one bug. At level 21, you gain one point of BAB and the planner doesn't show that.
    Specifically, a character with Wizard 18/monk 2 will have BAB 11 and become eligible for greater TWF at level 21, and the planner still shows him at 10 and not able to take Greater TWF.
    That is odd. I have just read up about BAB again on the wiki, and Epic is a 0.5 BAB "class". So I would expect you BAB to be for a 18 Wiz, 2 monk as follows:

18 * 0.5 = 9
    + 2 * 0.75 = 1.5 (Rounds down to 1)
    + 1 * 0.5 = 0.5 (Rounds down to 0)
    = 10

The only scenario I can see that you would get 11 is if the Epic BAB of 0.5 stacked with the 1.5 of Monk, but that does not make any sense.

Can any elucidate more on this?

love the planner mostly. have an issue though and dont know how to go around it.

when i go to select feats it messes up on my. i have to hold down left mouse button and scroll to get to where the feat i want.

suggestions?

Community Member

That is odd. I have just read up about BAB again on the wiki, and Epic is a 0.5 BAB "class". So I would expect you BAB to be for a 18 Wiz, 2 monk as follows:

18 * 0.5 = 9
    + 2 * 0.75 = 1.5 (Rounds down to 1)
    + 1 * 0.5 = 0.5 (Rounds down to 0)
    = 10

The only scenario I can see that you would get 11 is if the Epic BAB of 0.5 stacked with the 1.5 of Monk, but that does not make any sense.

Can any elucidate more on this?
    Nope, pretty much every wizard 20 or wiz 18 monk 2 has bab 11 at 21. And thus can take IPS or GTWF, in the most common build configurations.

From the wiki, the table is bespoke

Level HP Saves BAB Feats Misc XP needed
    (cumulative)
    21 +10 - +1 Feat - 600,000
    22 +10 +1/+1/+1 - - - 1,250,000
    23 +10 - +1 - - 1,950,000
    24 +10 +1/+1/+1 - Feat Ability increase 2,700,000
    25 +10 - +1 - - 3,500,000
    26 +10 +1/+1/+1 - Epic Destiny feat - 4,350,000
    27 +10 - +1 Feat - 5,250,000
    28 +10 +1/+1/+1 - Epic Destiny feat Ability increase 6,200,000
    29 +10 - +1 Epic Destiny feat +2 Fate Points 7,200,000
    30 +10 +1/+1/+1 - Feat, Legendary feat +3 Fate Points, +1 Twist of Fate 8,250,000
    Last edited by ValariusK; 12-02-2019 at 08:51 PM. Reason: add table

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ValariusK View Post
    Nope, pretty much every wizard 20 or wiz 18 monk 2 has bab 11 at 21. And thus can take IPS or GTWF, in the most common build configurations.

From the wiki, the table is bespoke

Level HP Saves BAB Feats Misc XP needed
    (cumulative)
    21 +10 - +1 Feat - 600,000
    22 +10 +1/+1/+1 - - - 1,250,000
    23 +10 - +1 - - 1,950,000
    24 +10 +1/+1/+1 - Feat Ability increase 2,700,000
    25 +10 - +1 - - 3,500,000
    26 +10 +1/+1/+1 - Epic Destiny feat - 4,350,000
    27 +10 - +1 Feat - 5,250,000
    28 +10 +1/+1/+1 - Epic Destiny feat Ability increase 6,200,000
    29 +10 - +1 Epic Destiny feat +2 Fate Points 7,200,000
    30 +10 +1/+1/+1 - Feat, Legendary feat +3 Fate Points, +1 Twist of Fate 8,250,000
    Ok, it looks like Epic levels act differently to all other "classes" for BAB, where they award 1 BAB for each odd Epic level. I will get this fixed for next release.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hobgoblin View Post
    love the planner mostly. have an issue though and dont know how to go around it.

when i go to select feats it messes up on my. i have to hold down left mouse button and scroll to get to where the feat i want.

suggestions?
    This actually sounds like a mouse fault. As the program is probably getting the WM_LBUTTONUP message immediately of the click due to a physical button debounce issue. Do you have another mouse you can test with o see if the problem goes away?

This actually sounds like a mouse fault. As the program is probably getting the WM_LBUTTONUP message immediately of the click due to a physical button debounce issue. Do you have another mouse you can test with o see if the problem goes away?
    sorry about not getting back to you. it is the same mouse i have had for a while will switch out and test.

so if i click on say level 24. if i hold down left mouse button i can see the feats and scroll with mouse wheel if i just click it goes away instantly and i pick a random feat. this is with a brand new mouse

Community Member

so if i click on say level 24. if i hold down left mouse button i can see the feats and scroll with mouse wheel if i just click it goes away instantly and i pick a random feat. this is with a brand new mouse
    OK, this sounds definitely more like an problem. I will see what I can do to fix it.

OK, this sounds definitely more like an problem. I will see what I can do to fix it.
    I've noticed this behavior, as well. For me, it only happens when trying to select a feat in Level Up view. In Class and Levels view the feat selection drop down works as expected. Also, it's not selecting a feat at random. When clicking on the feat selection box it automatically selects whichever feat is under the mouse pointer and closes.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rauven View Post
    I've noticed this behavior, as well. For me, it only happens when trying to select a feat in Level Up view. In Class and Levels view the feat selection drop down works as expected. Also, it's not selecting a feat at random. When clicking on the feat selection box it automatically selects whichever feat is under the mouse pointer and closes.
    Yup, I think I have a solution for it now...

Community Member

I have a fix for this, which I have tested locally, using a 5 second block select timer. The final release version is set to 250ms. But as I don't have a computer that has the problem, would one/both of you be able to pm me your email address and I can send a zipped executable directly to you for an affected user test?

I have a fix for this, which I have tested locally, using a 5 second block select timer. The final release version is set to 250ms. But as I don't have a computer that has the problem, would one/both of you be able to pm me your email address and I can send a zipped executable directly to you for an affected user test?
    Sure. PM sent. Yes, my email is a little odd.

Community Member

Sure. PM sent. Yes, my email is a little odd.
    It looks like your email provider will not let me send you file as an attachment in .zip format of an executable even if the file inside is renamed to not be a .exe

As I have no other way to get the file to you (via a download) I will have to forego this additional testing.

You're right about your email address being weird.

It looks like your email provider will not let me send you file as an attachment in .zip format of an executable even if the file inside is renamed to not be a .exe

As I have no other way to get the file to you (via a download) I will have to forego this additional testing.

You're right about your email address being weird.
    Doesn't Gmail place a limit in the size of attachments, too? Could you put it on a Google Drive, Dropbox, or some such and send me a link? I'd gladly test it out for you.

Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast