Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zretch View Post
    Hello there!

A couple things I noticed in the past, and I just confirmed in the most recent release:

1. The Otto's Irrevocable Power 4 piece set bonus is only giving +1 to DCs, not +2. Eye of the Beholder 4 piece is giving the proper +2.
    2. For monks, Combat Mastery, Insightful Combat Mastery, and Quality Combat Mastery don't increase the DCs of Quivering Palm.

I'm currently running a pure DC Wizard and a Bearbarian, so I'll throw everything into the planner, compare what I'm getting in game vs the app, and let you know if I find other things.
    1. Fixed Otto's
    2. According to the wiki at https://ddowiki.com/page/Quivering_Palm all the bonuses you listed are not currently working. I will check the other bonuses listed as working add to the DC.
    Cannith Server: Maetrim - Once again complete
    Maetrim's DDO Character Planner: https://github.com/Maetrim/DDOBuilder/releases

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    1. Fixed Otto's
    2. According to the wiki at https://ddowiki.com/page/Quivering_Palm all the bonuses you listed are not currently working. I will check the other bonuses listed as working add to the DC.
    I'm sorry, I wasn't clear on that one. In game, those effects don't add to the DCs, but in the planner, they do. Just confirmed with the most recent version of the planner. The issue seems to be that the DC of Quivering Palm is coded as 10 + Wis Mod + General Tactics bonus + Monk Level/2. General Tactics bonus includes things like combat mastery that don't impact QP.

Community Member

I'm sorry, I wasn't clear on that one. In game, those effects don't add to the DCs, but in the planner, they do. Just confirmed with the most recent version of the planner. The issue seems to be that the DC of Quivering Palm is coded as 10 + Wis Mod + General Tactics bonus + Monk Level/2. General Tactics bonus includes things like combat mastery that don't impact QP.
    Yup, something to fix for next time. I checked all the other sources of bonuses to QP and they all appeared ok. Looks like I need s special tactics bonus type for QP.

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.76 Now Available

Had a lot of bug reports in the last week so lots of changes, and many item fixes from U42 as I used a preview version to generate all my items effects, and then they went and changed them all before release!
    Anyway the full list of changes are:

Fix: PRR for armors should now only give BAB * 1, 1.5, 2 bonuses, extraneous 2 (Light), 4 (Medium) and 6 (Heavy) removed (Reported by Zretch)
    ---Must also have the relevant Armor proficiency feat to get PRR bonus (Mithral/Adamantine body for WF)
    Fix: "Occult Slayer: Ability I/II" will now award +1 Wisdom when selected (Reported by Zretch)
    Fix: All druid wild shape stances now correctly come with -2 int/cha when active (Reported by Zretch)
    Fix: "Otto's Irrevocable power" 4 piece DC set bonus is now correctly +2 (not +1) (Reported by Zretch)
    New: A first pass at Sharn "Nearly Finished" augments are now available based on info from https://ddowiki.com/page/Nearly_Finished
    ---+21 Enhancement bonus to ability of choice (Augments of "Nearly Finished")
    ---+10 Insightful bonus to ability of choice (Augments of "Almost There")
    ---+5 Quality bonus to ability of choice (Augments of "Nearly Done")
    ---These are currently partially limited by item type and will change once additional info becomes available for each
    U42 Item Fixes from Lammannia preview #2 to official release: (Reported by Various peeps)
    ---Note that upgradable items may have the incorrect upgrade types as I used what
    ---Legendary Creeping Dust Conduit
    ---Legendary Stone Shoes
    ---Legendary Moonguard
    ---Legendary Order's Garb
    ---Legendary Shadow Sprinters
    ---Legendary Nightshade Shooter
    ---Legendary Celestial Ruby Ring
    ---Legendary Stygian Wrath
    ---Legendary Celestial Topaz Ring
    ---Legendary Umber Brim
    ---Legendary Standard Issue Sigil (Necklace - missing item added)
    ---Legendary Conduit of the Soul
    ---Legendary Celestial Amethyst Ring
    ---Legendary Hammerfist
    ---Legendary Collective Sight
    ---Legendary Celestial Sapphire Ring
    ---Legendary Thundershot (Also now correctly a repeating heavy crossbow)
    ---The Legendary Shattered Onyx
    ---Legendary Black Velvet Capelet
    ---Legendary Crystaline Ward
    ---Legendary Black Satin Waist
    ---Legendary Aetherband
    ---Band of Diani ir'Wynarn (Now correctly Bracers also)
    Fix: "Legendary Flamecleansed Fury" set now correctly gives +3 artifact bonus to spell dc (not 4) (Reported by MaxPaxy)
    Fix: Updated item "Outfit of the Celestial Avenger" (Reported by MaxPaxy)
    Fix: Updated item "Robe of the Celestial Sage" (Reported by MaxPaxy)
    Fix: Updated item "Outfit of the Celestial Guardian" (Reported by MaxPaxy)
    Fix: Spells should now be correctly revoked on change of class levels for all spell casting classes (Reported by Zretch)
    Fix: Typo in "Aureon's Instruction" stance fixed
    Fix: Deity "Follower of ..." Eberron feats will now correctly exclude all iconic races from selecting them (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    ---This does not include "Tiefling Scoundrel" as they may be iconic but they start in Eberron
    New: Forum export dialog now supports a new option "Consolidated Feats" which shows all trained feats and automatic feats on a per level basis (Suggested by Swimms)
    New: U42 Filigree set "Reverberation" now available
    ---Reverberation: Charisma
    ---Reverberation: PRR (Missing Rare Info)
    ---Reverberation: Sonic Spell Power
    ---Reverberation: Reflex (Missing Rare Info)
    ---Reverberation: Sonic Absorption
    ---Reverberation: Universal Spell Power
    Fix: Updated U42 Filigrees (Missing Rare Info Added)
    ---Final Burial: Charisma
    ---Final Burial: Wisdom
    ---Next Fall: Reflex
    ---Next Fall: Wisdom
    ---Crackshot Negotiator: Ranged Power
    ---Crackshot Negotiator: Diplomacy
    Fix: Some missing filigree images harvested
    Fix: Deity feat "Blessing of Silvanus" had stance and effects added
    Fix: Deity feat "The Blood is The Life" had stance and effects added
    Fix: Deity feat "Bladesworn Transformation" effects updated
    Fix: Deity feat "Onatar's Forge<" had stance and effects added
    Fix: Deity feat "Undying Call" will now award "True Ressurection" as a SLA
    Fix: Deity feat "Unyielding Sovereignty" now awards a SLA
    Fix: Deity feat "Ever Watchful" had stance and effects added
    Development Work on the Class and Feats view:
    ---Now has new large class images
    ---Now has Class and Feat tooltips
    ---Now draws to be selected feat slots
    ---Left click feat selection with tooltips now available
    ---Scroll bars not quite working properly yet

As per usual, see that signature for a link.

Community Member

Default Round 3

More things I've noticed:
    Legendary Mighty Stormreach Guardian's Helm has a green enhancement slot, not a blue one.

I'm able to reproduce the guild buffs doubling. Set your guild level and check on guild buffs. Then change your guild level. Upon leaving the guild level cell, the guild buffs double. If you uncheck the guild buffs, they go back to what they were when guild buffs were on. Save and reload and it all straightens out and goes back to normal. There's something about changing your guild level when the guild buffs are already toggled on and set.

With the new version and the alterations you've made, my attributes and my health are spot on! Thanks! Saves, on the other hand, are off. Fortitude and Will are off by 3, and Reflex is off by 2. I'm seeing a couple of categories in the breakdowns of all saves:
    Clan Gnashtooth Kobold Shaman - This is showing +1 Sacred bonus on the breakdown. I can't find that buff or effect anywhere in game. It toggles on and off with the guild buff toggles.
    Black Abbot's Shadow - This shows a +1 Enhancement bonus to all saves. I see this in the description of the guild buff, but I'm not sure it's actually applying in game.
    I'm also seeing the guild buffs add up to +5 in the breakdowns, but when I toggle guild buffs off, I lose 6 to each save. It's hard for me to tell what's going on when that happens, as with guild buffs toggled on, fort is off +3, reflex is off +2, and will is off +3, but with guild buffs toggled off, fort is off -3, reflex is off -4, and will is off -2. Will seems to only lose 5 when guild buffs are turned off in the planner, while fort and reflex lose 6 (probably because chronoscope and game hunter guild buffs give +3 while grandmaster's dojo gives +2).

In going into the skills, I'm seeing pretty similar things to saving throws. There's a "House Phiarlan Entertainer" on every skill that's giving a +1 that's not in game. It toggles on an off with guild buffs. There's also a House Kunderak Battlemaster that's giving a +5 to Balance and Haggle that isn't in game and also toggles on and off with guild buffs. I think those are the only issues with skills that I can see.

Armor class is not matching either. Clan Gnashtooth, House K Battlemaster, and House D Defender are in the list adding 3 that I can't account for (all toggled by guild buffs). Also, the character sheet shows +20 AC from feats, even though I have 3 x 3 martial past lives. That should be 45 AC. The character sheet is showing +43 Misc bonus, but I can only come up with +33 Misc Bonus (+2 warsoul, +15 armor enhancement, +10 parrying, +6 guild). If I take the Misc and Feat AC together from in-game, I get 63. If I take the planner 33 (misc) + 45 (feat) AC, I get 78. That's a 15 difference, which when added to the 3 from the stray guild buffs and that's the exact amount I'm off. That might be a problem with DDO as it only seems to be crediting 30 AC for martial past life feats, and not 45.

PRR looks correct. Somehow I got Falconry: Rugged to stick with 4 extra point that wouldn't go away, but I just reset the falconry tree (which left the 4 points), saved, reloaded, and the 4 point went away. I then put the points back into Falconry and everything is OK. It may be similar to the guild level thing where some strange combo of setting and resetting causes something to be orphaned.

I'm running into a wall trying to reconcile DCs for Dire Charge. I'm gonna take a break and hit that another day.

Incredible work!

Thanks for keeping this valuable resource so current. It's synonymous with this one of a kind community, not only its camaraderie but the loyalty / bond which we all have with our characters. No other modern MMO game has that quality of connection.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Community Member Gemini-Dragon357's Avatar

Deities:

Aasimar Scourge still lets me pick Ebberon deities, I don't think that they're able to do that in game.

Deep Gnome is missing Amauator as an option.

Items:

The 'Guardian at the Gates' set bonus is wrong. It should grant +15 PRR and +30 MRR, not +30 PRR and no MRR.

Dumathoin's Bracers the new level 26 version should give +45 sheltering, not +45 physical sheltering.

Giant's Platter has an extra effect listed: 12 quality MRR. It shouldn't grant that bonus.

Legendary Crystalline Ward should grant an implement bonus to spell power.

Ruby Spell Power augments are granting enhancement bonuses to spell power. They should be equipment bonuses. (They shouldn't stack with normal items that give equipment bonuses to a spell power)

Boots of the Blessed Travels isn't granting a +2 quality bonus to armor mastery. (It should increase my dodge cap by 2 from 12 to 14 with my heavy armor but it isn't.)

Gauntlet of the Iron Council should have insightful SR +26 instead of +59 MRR.
    Last edited by Gemini-Dragon357; 06-03-2019 at 12:51 AM.

Spell / Party Buffs:

Spell Resistance (spell): The spell is currently giving an enchantment bonus, this is incorrect. It should give an enhancement bonus and it should not stack with the enhancement bonus found on items. Which it currently is doing in the planner.

Destinies:

Grandmaster of Flowers: From the Wiki "Serenity: Passive Bonus: +[3/6/9] stacking spell resistance." In the planner rank 2 gives 6 SR and 3 only gives 9 SR. The enhancement is not worded clearly. Each tier adds to the last. Tier 2 gives 3+6= 9 SR and tier 3 grants 3+6+9= 18 SR.

Unyielding Sentinel: When I switch from Vigor of Battle stance to Unbreakable stance, it correctly gives me the PRR from Unbreakable but it does not remove the HP bonus from Vigor. Vigor still shows up as an active bonus on the HP breakdown. Switching to Stand against the Tide has the same issue with the Vigor bonus not being removed.

Draconic Incarnation: I have Dragonhide rank 3 twisted. It grants +3 AC. I removed that twist and replaced it with something else and my AC only fell by 1. I noticed that my AC breakdown now shows Draconic Incarnation Dragonhide bonus of 2. That bonus seems to be stuck and I'm not sure how to get rid of it. Resetting the tree did not removed the bonus from my AC breakdown.

Update: I switched destinies back and forth (from Unyielding to Draconic and back to Unyielding) and it cleared Dragonhide 2 AC. My AC bonus however fell by 5. I'm not sure what else was sticking. The unlisted +6 reflex saves is still stuck and won't clear.

Draconic Perception bonus to reflex saves has the same sticking problem. Switching destinies back and forth cleared that one though.
    Last edited by Gemini-Dragon357; 06-03-2019 at 12:56 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini-Dragon357 View Post
    Deities:

Aasimar Scourge still lets me pick Ebberon deities, I don't think that they're able to do that in game.

Deep Gnome is missing Amauator as an option.

Items:

The 'Guardian at the Gates' set bonus is wrong. It should grant +15 PRR and +30 MRR, not +30 PRR and no MRR.

Dumathoin's Bracers the new level 26 version should give +45 sheltering, not +45 physical sheltering.

Giant's Platter has an extra effect listed: 12 quality MRR. It shouldn't grant that bonus.

Legendary Crystalline Ward should grant an implement bonus to spell power.

Ruby Spell Power augments are granting enhancement bonuses to spell power. They should be equipment bonuses. (They shouldn't stack with normal items that give equipment bonuses to a spell power)

Boots of the Blessed Travels isn't granting a +2 quality bonus to armor mastery. (It should increase my dodge cap by 2 from 12 to 14 with my heavy armor but it isn't.)

Gauntlet of the Iron Council should have insightful SR +26 instead of +59 MRR.

Spell / Party Buffs:

Spell Resistance (spell): The spell is currently giving an enchantment bonus, this is incorrect. It should give an enhancement bonus and it should not stack with the enhancement bonus found on items. Which it currently is doing in the planner.

Destinies:

Grandmaster of Flowers: From the Wiki "Serenity: Passive Bonus: +[3/6/9] stacking spell resistance." In the planner rank 2 gives 6 SR and 3 only gives 9 SR. The enhancement is not worded clearly. Each tier adds to the last. Tier 2 gives 3+6= 9 SR and tier 3 grants 3+6+9= 18 SR.

Unyielding Sentinel: When I switch from Vigor of Battle stance to Unbreakable stance, it correctly gives me the PRR from Unbreakable but it does not remove the HP bonus from Vigor. Vigor still shows up as an active bonus on the HP breakdown. Switching to Stand against the Tide has the same issue with the Vigor bonus not being removed.

Draconic Incarnation: I have Dragonhide rank 3 twisted. It grants +3 AC. I removed that twist and replaced it with something else and my AC only fell by 1. I noticed that my AC breakdown now shows Draconic Incarnation Dragonhide bonus of 2. That bonus seems to be stuck and I'm not sure how to get rid of it. Resetting the tree did not removed the bonus from my AC breakdown.

Update: I switched destinies back and forth (from Unyielding to Draconic and back to Unyielding) and it cleared Dragonhide 2 AC. My AC bonus however fell by 5. I'm not sure what else was sticking. The unlisted +6 reflex saves is still stuck and won't clear.

Draconic Perception bonus to reflex saves has the same sticking problem. Switching destinies back and forth cleared that one though.
    These should all be fixed for the next release. And a big thank you for finding such a big list of errors.

Community Member

More things I've noticed:
    Legendary Mighty Stormreach Guardian's Helm has a green enhancement slot, not a blue one.
    Fixed, although will require a requip in the planner to pick up the augment slot change.

I'm able to reproduce the guild buffs doubling. Set your guild level and check on guild buffs. Then change your guild level. Upon leaving the guild level cell, the guild buffs double. If you uncheck the guild buffs, they go back to what they were when guild buffs were on. Save and reload and it all straightens out and goes back to normal. There's something about changing your guild level when the guild buffs are already toggled on and set.
    Found a bug for this one.

With the new version and the alterations you've made, my attributes and my health are spot on! Thanks!

Saves, on the other hand, are off. Fortitude and Will are off by 3, and Reflex is off by 2. I'm seeing a couple of categories in the breakdowns of all saves:
    Clan Gnashtooth Kobold Shaman - This is showing +1 Sacred bonus on the breakdown. I can't find that buff or effect anywhere in game. It toggles on and off with the guild buff toggles.
    Black Abbot's Shadow - This shows a +1 Enhancement bonus to all saves. I see this in the description of the guild buff, but I'm not sure it's actually applying in game.
    These saves for Gnashtooth are from old airship buffs available in the cargo hold. Can you try and see if the error goes away when you have this one buffed also?
    Black Abbots shadow - It probably doesn't stack, but the wiki explicitly states its an Enhancement bonus. I will leave this as is for now.

I'm also seeing the guild buffs add up to +5 in the breakdowns, but when I toggle guild buffs off, I lose 6 to each save.
    A copy of your character file would be helpful for this one. I pm'd you my email address earlier this week. Any chance you can send it over??

It's hard for me to tell what's going on when that happens, as with guild buffs toggled on, fort is off +3, reflex is off +2, and will is off +3, but with guild buffs toggled off, fort is off -3, reflex is off -4, and will is off -2. Will seems to only lose 5 when guild buffs are turned off in the planner, while fort and reflex lose 6 (probably because chronoscope and game hunter guild buffs give +3 while grandmaster's dojo gives +2).
    It can be confusing with all these sources of buffs!

In going into the skills, I'm seeing pretty similar things to saving throws. There's a "House Phiarlan Entertainer" on every skill that's giving a +1 that's not in game. It toggles on an off with guild buffs. There's also a House Kunderak Battlemaster that's giving a +5 to Balance and Haggle that isn't in game and also toggles on and off with guild buffs. I think those are the only issues with skills that I can see.
    Once again these are old pre-U22 guild amenities. Any chance you can check with these cargo hold buffs on your build?

Armor class is not matching either. Clan Gnashtooth, House K Battlemaster, and House D Defender are in the list adding 3 that I can't account for (all toggled by guild buffs). Also, the character sheet shows +20 AC from feats, even though I have 3 x 3 martial past lives. That should be 45 AC. The character sheet is showing +43 Misc bonus, but I can only come up with +33 Misc Bonus (+2 warsoul, +15 armor enhancement, +10 parrying, +6 guild). If I take the Misc and Feat AC together from in-game, I get 63. If I take the planner 33 (misc) + 45 (feat) AC, I get 78. That's a 15 difference, which when added to the 3 from the stray guild buffs and that's the exact amount I'm off. That might be a problem with DDO as it only seems to be crediting 30 AC for martial past life feats, and not 45.
    If we can verify that the martial past lives are not giving the full +15 AC at level 30 we should raise it as a bug with the devs.

PRR looks correct. Somehow I got Falconry: Rugged to stick with 4 extra point that wouldn't go away, but I just reset the falconry tree (which left the 4 points), saved, reloaded, and the 4 point went away. I then put the points back into Falconry and everything is OK. It may be similar to the guild level thing where some strange combo of setting and resetting causes something to be orphaned.
    GD357 raised an issue with Twists that may be related to this. I fixed the Twist issue but as its common code, this should hopefully have been fixed also.

I'm running into a wall trying to reconcile DCs for Dire Charge. I'm gonna take a break and hit that another day.
    Rest while you can, this stew will give you strength!
    Thank you for the detailed reports btw, they are a great help if tracking down issues.

Community Member

First, great planner. Really appreciate all the work you put into this.

Couple small text descriptions on enhancements I saw that were off:

-Harper Agent - Strategic Combat I and II both indicate they don't work for shields and unarmed. Should only be shields, they do work for unarmed.
    -Falconry - Strike/Shoot for the Eyes description isn't complete on the Strike for the Eyes selector. Should match the Shoot for the Eyes description of +1/2/3[W] and 3d6/6d6/10d6 follow up damage. Currently Strike only shows +1[W] and 3d6 follow up.

Nothing major, just a couple things I saw. Thanks again for all the work you're doing!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by fognozzle View Post
    First, great planner. Really appreciate all the work you put into this.

Couple small text descriptions on enhancements I saw that were off:

-Harper Agent - Strategic Combat I and II both indicate they don't work for shields and unarmed. Should only be shields, they do work for unarmed.
    -Falconry - Strike/Shoot for the Eyes description isn't complete on the Strike for the Eyes selector. Should match the Shoot for the Eyes description of +1/2/3[W] and 3d6/6d6/10d6 follow up damage. Currently Strike only shows +1[W] and 3d6 follow up.

Nothing major, just a couple things I saw. Thanks again for all the work you're doing!
    Thank you for the report, I will get these fixed up for Fridays release.

Items:

Legendary Vulkoor's Edge / Giant's Platter - Set Bonus: +5 Artifact Bonus to Natural Armor. I just tested this in game and the +5 Artifact Natural Armor stacks with the +10% Armor Class from the new Sharn set. I believe it stacks with the +10% from the Ravenloft set as well, but I don't have a full set to test it. In the planner they do not stack.

Destinies / Twists:

I twisted Purity of Essence rank 3 from Exalted Angel and it correctly added +20 HAmp. But after I switched the twist to something different my HAmp only went down by 8. Rank 2 Purity of Essense 12 HAmp was being applied for some reason in my breakdown.

I'm having the same issue with twisting rank 3 Walking with Waves from Grandmaster of Flowers. When I remove the twist, rank 2 Walking with Waves bonuses are still being applied in my breakdown. All three effects from the twist are stuck: AC, Dodge, and Cold resistance.

I was able to clear the stuck rank 2 effect from my breakdown by activating the destiny the enhancement came from then switching back to my normal destiny, Unyielding.

Community Member

Items:

Legendary Vulkoor's Edge / Giant's Platter - Set Bonus: +5 Artifact Bonus to Natural Armor. I just tested this in game and the +5 Artifact Natural Armor stacks with the +10% Armor Class from the new Sharn set. I believe it stacks with the +10% from the Ravenloft set as well, but I don't have a full set to test it. In the planner they do not stack.
    This will be a tricky one to fix if at all, as I would have to change the internal stacking rules for all item effects. There is one special case which is easy to do however and that is assuming that all "Artifact" bonuses always stack, but I do not think that is the case.

Do we have a definitive yes/no for all Artifact bonuses stacking?

Destinies / Twists:

I twisted Purity of Essence rank 3 from Exalted Angel and it correctly added +20 HAmp. But after I switched the twist to something different my HAmp only went down by 8. Rank 2 Purity of Essense 12 HAmp was being applied for some reason in my breakdown.

I'm having the same issue with twisting rank 3 Walking with Waves from Grandmaster of Flowers. When I remove the twist, rank 2 Walking with Waves bonuses are still being applied in my breakdown. All three effects from the twist are stuck: AC, Dodge, and Cold resistance.

I was able to clear the stuck rank 2 effect from my breakdown by activating the destiny the enhancement came from then switching back to my normal destiny, Unyielding.
    This is the symptom of a bug you have already reported and is fixed on my local build.

Community Member

Collective Sight only gives the nearly finished option and doesn't have the option for almost there (the insightful bonus)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by amberlink View Post
    Collective Sight only gives the nearly finished option and doesn't have the option for almost there (the insightful bonus)
    Will check and fix if its a problem.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by amberlink View Post
    Ok, Checked it. The item itself does have both of these upgrades, but because of the way the augment system works, builds that had this item equipped prior to the release where I fixed it do not automatically pick up the changes.

You will have to switch out of the item and then back into it to get the updated version on your local build.

This will be a tricky one to fix if at all, as I would have to change the internal stacking rules for all item effects. There is one special case which is easy to do however and that is assuming that all "Artifact" bonuses always stack, but I do not think that is the case.

Do we have a definitive yes/no for all Artifact bonuses stacking?
    Artifact bonuses of the same type definitely don't stack. Like the +2 Artifact Con from the Vulkoor's Edge / Giant's Platter set doesn't stack with the +2 Artifact Con from slave lords.

I probably should have worded what I wrote differently.

I think the Vulkoor's Edge / Giant's Platter set bonus gives an artifact bonus to Natural Armor while the two armor sets (Sharn and Ravenloft) give a % bonus to total Armor Class. So they're Artifact bonuses to different things that are related to armor class and not a bonus to the same thing. So you should be able to benefit from both of them at the same time.

---
    Also I just noticed that in the planner the Epic Feat - Construct Exemplar requires one of: Improved Construct Essence, Warforged, Bladeforged. In Update 38 it was changed so that it has no pre-reqs and that any level 20+ character and pick it.

https://ddowiki.com/page/Update_38_Release_Notes
    Last edited by Gemini-Dragon357; 06-05-2019 at 11:44 PM.

Community Member

Artifact bonuses of the same type definitely don't stack. Like the +2 Artifact Con from the Vulkoor's Edge / Giant's Platter set doesn't stack with the +2 Artifact Con from slave lords.

I probably should have worded what I wrote differently.

I think the Vulkoor's Edge / Giant's Platter set bonus gives an artifact bonus to Natural Armor while the two armor sets (Sharn and Ravenloft) give a % bonus to total Armor Class. So they're Artifact bonuses to different things that are related to armor class and not a bonus to the same thing. So you should be able to benefit from both of them at the same time.

---
    Also I just noticed that in the planner the Epic Feat - Construct Exemplar requires one of: Improved Construct Essence, Warforged, Bladeforged. In Update 38 it was changed so that it has no pre-reqs and that any level 20+ character and pick it.

https://ddowiki.com/page/Update_38_Release_Notes
    I posted in "DDO General Discussion" about the stacking issues and got a dev response from Lynnabel. I have a plan which I have just completed implementing and seems to be working correctly.

Construct Exemplar also updated.

Community Member

These saves for Gnashtooth are from old airship buffs available in the cargo hold. Can you try and see if the error goes away when you have this one buffed also?
    Black Abbots shadow - It probably doesn't stack, but the wiki explicitly states its an Enhancement bonus. I will leave this as is for now.

Once again these are old pre-U22 guild amenities. Any chance you can check with these cargo hold buffs on your build?
    We don't have those amenities on our ship. I think our guild leaders don't think they're worth having to constantly place and refresh given their buffs only last an hour and go away if you die. They put up the resist shrines, but not the others. Would it at all make sense to have an independent toggle for guild buffs and legacy guild buffs? Not trying to be difficult, just not much I can do not being an officer.

Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast