Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    Playing with v1.0.0.5 in anticipation of the new version, here's the issues I ran across setting up my Kensei Warpriest build:

Stats -I tried to create the 28pt version, but couldn't figure out how. I ended up just doing the 32pt version instead.
    The planner does not currently support 28 point builds (it is mentioned in one of the versions release notes). It's something I will have to add in. Build points are controlled by past lives, 32, 34 or 36 (or 28. 30 or 32 for Drow). I will see about putting a check box option in for this.

There's no total points spent anywhere, only remaining. When I went back just now to verify, I had to remove all stat points to see what was left in the Available Build Points field. (32)
    Seems a sensible option to add.

Doing so removed several feat selections (Power Attack, THF, etc...) but when I raised my stats back up I didn't get those feats back. If you create a build, save it, then six months later open it back up, how would you know if it was a 28pt or 32pt build?
    This loss of feats with out recourse to recovery is currently by design. If you don't meet the prerequisites its gone. I have thought of a mechanism which can be used to recover these if you were to then re-apply the required prerequisites again.

Level Up - Feats: As far as I can tell, there's only a single indicator (pink background) if that level has unfilled feat slots. Once all slots are filled, there's no way to see which levels have feat choices.
    The pink background is used as a warning only. The level tooltip does allow some interrogation without selecting each level in turn.

Feats: It won't let me choose any Deity feats. The feat dropdowns for my deity selections are blank.
    Deity feats are an area that listed in my things to do. I will try and bump them up the priority list.

Feats: It won't let me choose any of the Tactical Training or the Heavy Armor Training fighter bonus feats. (There's 4 of each, all independent, not prereq chains.)
    These are present in the feats.xml file. I have probably just messed up the requirements and grouping fields of the xml. I will verify them when I next get a chance.

Feats: It won't let me choose Least Dragonmark of Passsage. The only dragonmark my human can choose is Making.
    Probably another feat not quite setup correctly. I'll add it to my list of things to check.

Skills: I'd move the Spent At Level column all the way to the left, next to Skill Name. It was scrolled off my window so it was tough to figure out for a bit.
    I will change the default order and possibly allow the column order to be arranges as per your own choice.

Skills: On a usability note, it's a bit tedious assigning skills. You have to click the level, then click the skill, then click the + button for each skill raise. It's a lot of clicking and a lot of mouse movement. I'm intrigued by the Auto Spend button, but it's grayed out.
    I am not happy with the skills either. I was playing with a click a selected skill option, but it didn't quite work the way I wanted. I thinks I will be adding a dialog that allows you to spend skills points across all levels.
    The Auto Buy button in intended future functionality. Once you have spent on skills in at least 1 level, it will aim to place skill points in those without you having to do it manually. I was also going to add a weighting scheme for the other skills such that any additional skill points will be spent sensibly for you on the other remaining skills, but this is all just thought on functionality at the moment.

Skills: There's no indicator for what levels have completed skills and which levels still have points to spend.
    The level button tool tip does show how many skill points and a list of skills points have been spent on. It may not be in the version you are using at the moment.

Spells -It only lets me choose level 1 cleric spells. My build gets up to level 4 cleric spells.
    Correction: It's there when I load the build, but when I was creating the build to start with, after assigning all my class levels the spell screen only gave me level 1 spells.
    Minor note: There's no spell descriptions when choosing from the dropdown. You can get to a description by slotting a spell then hovering over it, then unslotting it if it's not the one you want. A little awkward, but it works.
    This sounds like a bug. I recently fixed one in this area where training out of a caster class into a non caster fails to reduce available spell slots. But I will check this area again.

Enhancements - Human: It lets me take Orien Dragonmark Focus, which is nice because that's what I want, but it should require Least Dragonmark of Passage, which I want but couldn't take.
    I have never used dragon marks myself on a character so I an unsure of how they are supposed to truing be selectable and in what ways. Its an area I will have to research.

[*]Kensei: Weapon Group Specialization is named Kensei Focus
    I will check this. I do have a self imposed problem in that all enhancements automatically stack if they have the same display name (one good side effect of this is I am able to do set bonus's easily). You will see that although in game something is called say "Ability" but is available as such multiple times in a tree, I use a naming convention of "Ability I", "Ability II" etc

Kensei: Opportunity Attack is set up as 3 ranks, 1 AP per rank, but in-game it's only 1 rank and costs 2 AP
    I'll get this fixed. My trees are very close to what is on the wiki so its either a typo on my part of the wiki is incorrect as well.

Epic Destiny - I can (and am required to) select core abilities, but they're auto-granted in-game. I get that you're using the cores to let the user say how many points they have to spend in that tree, and I guess it's kinda required for your final stat breakdowns (otherwise everyone would get all cores immediately), but it's kind of weird.
    Required for fate points unfortunately and also allows people to track how far they have got with their destiny xp.

One overall note I have is that it's a bummer that anything invalid gets immediately removed. It would be nice if, for example, re-arranging stat points just to see what's possible didn't immediately remove taken feats, and then the enhancement and destiny abilities that require those feats.

For example, if I lower my strength to 12, I get two popups. The first says that some or all of Legendary Dreadnought was revoked, and the second lists five feats that got revoked.

Bug: After those two popups, if I then go to File => Open and re-open Kensei Warpriest.ddocp, my strength still shows 12 and nothing changes. I have to close the build first before I can re-open it.

EDIT: Here's a screenshot if you want to see how it looks "in the wild." I run 1920x1080 with custom scaling set to 125%, and tweaked the windows and columns to fit as comfortably as possible.

The levels are a bit squished.
    As mentioned about I think I have a method that will allow reselection of these feats (enhancements may be a lot more tricky).
    The issue of re-selecting the same file not reloading is something I can tackle, but this is actually standard functionality of most if not all programs. After all in Word if you try and open the same file again by accident you don't want to lose your changes. Maybe a Pop up yes/no dialog on a realod is what is required here.

Also, your screen layout looks very similar to my own. My development PC has two screens such that I have all the enhancements and reaper trees on a seconds monitor which gives access to everything at the same time.
    Cannith Server: Maetrim - Once again complete
    Maetrim's DDO Character Planner: https://github.com/Maetrim/DDOBuilder/releases

Community Member

Ah, I totally see it now, I'm an idiot. Thanks much!

Two minor things:

Installing 1.0.0.7 overwrote my window settings. Ideally updates would preserve user preferences. (I like the black color scheme; not sure if that's new to 1.0.0.7 or if I just didn't see it in 1.0.0.5.)

I see you save granted feats in the build file. I would caution against that, as they do sometimes change granted feats. For example, they just recently added Light Hammer and Warhammer proficiency to artificers. Would a previously saved artificer build reflect those proficiency changes?

EDIT: Regarding enhancement order, I agree with the data design, I just meant that you could tighten up the output format.
    Glad you found the new download.
    The settings were lost as I include a copy of the DDOBuilder.ini file in the zip file. This is so new users can start with an at least close to sensible screen layout, but has the side effect of annoying existing users. Would recommend you backup the ini file and restore after each upgrade for now. When I get round to doing the install shield install for it this will be handled automatically.

The automatic feats in the file is something I have been thinking of dropping. Its easy enough to regenerate them on file load, as the program currently double checks everything about the load build as feats or enhancements could be out of date and in theory the file could have been manually edited. Not sure if the new feats would be added until a change in one of the levels caused a re-evaluation of automatic feats.

Remember a while ago I contacted you and Tom about the idea of a universal build format? I've since decided that that's unrealistic, but what I can do (and am currently working on) is adding Import and Export features to my builder that lets you open any of the three build types and save as any of the three build types, essentially becoming a universal converter. I'm pretty excited about it, as I think it would be pretty sweet.

At the same time, I have switched my build save file structure from a binary data file to a human-readable text file, though it's still in development. (Maybe a couple weeks from release.) I've added complete specs to my help file detailing all the rules of my build format, so if at some point you wanted to import/export mine the info will be available to you. For down the road, of course.

To that end I'm analyzing both your's and Tom's build file structures, both of which seem easy enough to parse. During this process I should be able to continue providing feedback on bugs or other issues, so keep an eye out for the next week or two.

I think I've landed on a reasonable way to simulate past lives when I export, since my planner ignores past lives completely: If a hero or legend build takes an active past life feat, I'll assign that past life. If not, I'll assign past lives from the build's primary class. For builds that take the completionist feat I'll assign one for each class.

One trivial concern: Do your build files still use the DDOCP extension? You may want to switch that to DDOCB to reflect the name change. I only mention it because when I export a build to your format, I'll be assigning it whatever extension you use. (Major bummer that Tom's extension is "txt", but oh well.)

In response to your replies:

No worries on 28pt not being in yet. Certainly explains why I couldn't find it, heh.

The immediate loss of no-longer-valid choices is a design decision, defensible either way. I'll say that when I'm making builds in any planner, it's quite common for me to do stuff that makes many other things I've already selected temporarily invalid. This happens all the time with feats and enhancements, but even moreso with skills. Imagine, for example, I set up a human int-based mechanic rogue, then spend all bajillion skill points completely. After the whole build is done I look and decide I need more hit points, so I lower int from 18 to 16 to free up 6 stat points for more con. What happens to my skill allocations? Will you just randomly remove 1 skill point from every level? That might be hard for the user to figure out. Resetting all skills would be cleaner, but also kind of a bummer.

I see the levelup tooltips now. I think they were there in 1.0.0.0.5 but I didn't notice. Very nice!

No worries on deity feats not being in yet. People will be pretty excited to roll up clerics with the update coming soon, though, so yeah, maybe kick it up the priority list. (Along with adding cleric domains and the new favored soul bonus feats.)

Regarding the column order for skills display, if it's a pain to allow re-ordering the columns, I say just skip it. Once I figured out it was scrolled it was trivially easy to set up to looking quite nice, as seen in my screenshot. If it's super easy, though, sure, why not.

Dragonmark enhancements require the associated feats. The ones most commonly used (and thus more relevant to test) are Human DM of Passage (for DDoor), Halfling DM of Healing (for Heal), and Elf DM of Shadow (for displacement).

Regarding spell slots, I see you just auto-apply the free artificer and druid spells. Certainly easy enough, and doesn't hurt anything. That's not technically how the game works, in that you don't have to learn them if you don't want to, but I personally don't see any problem just automatically assigning those spells. I can attest from experience that it's a major PITA to mimic how free spells work in game; I hated setting that up.

The Auto Buy button in intended future functionality. Once you have spent on skills in at least 1 level, it will aim to place skill points in those without you having to do it manually. I was also going to add a weighting scheme for the other skills such that any additional skill points will be spent sensibly for you on the other remaining skills, but this is all just thought on functionality at the moment.
    I'm even more intrigued.

Also, your screen layout looks very similar to my own. My development PC has two screens such that I have all the enhancements and reaper trees on a seconds monitor which gives access to everything at the same time.
    Yeah, now that I'm familiar with the screen layout, I quite like it. Jealous of your second monitor; that setup sounds awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    The settings were lost as I include a copy of the DDOBuilder.ini file in the zip file. This is so new users can start with an at least close to sensible screen layout, but has the side effect of annoying existing users. Would recommend you backup the ini file and restore after each upgrade for now. When I get round to doing the install shield install for it this will be handled automatically.
    I tend to avoid installation programs where possible. People are generally more comfortable with "download and unzip" apps that they can remove completely just by deleting the folder.

For my planner's user settings, the exe itself hardcodes default settings values, then looks for the ini file. If not found, the defaults are used. If found, load up the user preferences. This lets me not distribute the ini file at all.

A simple solution would be to distribute Default.ini, and have user preferences stored in User.ini. (Or whatever.) Use the User.ini if it exists, otherwise use Default.ini. Then just distribute Default.ini.

Compiling a list of your feat names now, I see Lesser and Greater Dragonmarks listed as feats. They used to be, but aren't anymore. Now the only dragonmark feats are the Least feats, and then you take enhancements in your racial tree to unlock the lesser and greater dragonmarks.

A handful of trained feats are listed as automatic, like Stunning Fist and Unyielding Sovereignty. (I think several of the various deity feats are listed as automatic.)

I sent you a PM with a link to my feat map for converting between planners.

Community Member

Compiling a list of your feat names now, I see Lesser and Greater Dragonmarks listed as feats. They used to be, but aren't anymore. Now the only dragonmark feats are the Least feats, and then you take enhancements in your racial tree to unlock the lesser and greater dragonmarks.

A handful of trained feats are listed as automatic, like Stunning Fist and Unyielding Sovereignty. (I think several of the various deity feats are listed as automatic.)

I sent you a PM with a link to my feat map for converting between planners.
    I spotted the Dragonmark feat issue today while fixing the Dragonmark enhancements. Things done today include:

Kensei: Opportunity attack now has the correct number of tiers(1) and AP cost(2)
    Feats: Cleric Deity feats should now all be selectable (Deity and as a standard feat)
    Feats: Heavy Armor (Training, Combatant, Master etc) Passive feats are now selectable and have the correct icon (Fighter bonus and standard feats)
    Feats: Tactical Feats (Training, Combatant, Mastery and Supremacy) passive feats are now selectable (Fighter bonus and standard feats)
    UI: Can now select between 28 and 32 point builds for a character with 0 past lives
    UI: Number of build points for a given build now shown
    Feats: Dragonmarks updated
    Enhancements: Dragonmark enhancements now work correctly and give correct SLAs where appropriate.

There are a few other things I want to work on before 1.0.0.8 comes out, but there should be a new version by end of weekend.

Nice! I'm excited for pretty much all of that.

I'd like to release my new version sometime next week, so if you can get 1.0.0.8 up by the end of the weekend that would be perfect.

Community Member

Playing with v1.0.0.5 in anticipation of the new version, here's the issues I ran across setting up my Kensei Warpriest build.
    So I ran your build through my local v1.0.0.8 of the planner just to check I hadn't missed anything. It turned up the following:

Kensei: Haste boost was costing 2ap a rank instead of 1. (fixed)
    Feats: My Follower of feats only worked if cleric/paladin/favoured soul were for level 1 in the planner not level 3 like your build needs. These were fixed.
    Spells: I was able to select all the spells you have listed, but I am wondering if I have 1 too many spell slots at each level.

You have an unused twist: The 4th free twist of fate is untrained in your build.

Feats: My Follower of feats only worked if cleric/paladin/favoured soul were for level 1 in the planner not level 3 like your build needs. These were fixed.
    Deity feats are a major pain because they're a single "channel" of feats supplied by different classes. Imagine the following build:

1 Cleric
    2 Paladin 1
    3 Paladin 2
    4 Paladin 3
    5 Paladin 4
    6 Paladin 5
    7 Paladin 6
    8 Favored Soul 1
    9 Favored Soul 2
    10 Favored Soul 3
    11 Favored Soul 4
    12 Favored Soul 5
    13 Favored Soul 6
    14 Favored Soul 7
    15 Favored Soul 8
    16 Favored Soul 9
    17 Favored Soul 10
    18 Favored Soul 11
    19 Favored Soul 12
    20 Favored Soul 13

You would get the following deity choices:
    Level 1: Follower of
    Level 7: Unique Ability
    Level 10: Child of
    Level 19: Beloved of

Spells: I was able to select all the spells you have listed, but I am wondering if I have 1 too many spell slots at each level.
    The "<Any>" choices in the posted build's spells essentially mean empty slots. It's saying there aren't any great options left, so pick whatever you want.

If you only select the listed spells you'll end up with one empty slot for spell levels 1, 3 and 4 and two empty slots for spell level 2.

Community Member

So I went ahead and did all the changes listed for update 36 patch 2 today. This is the list of work done:

28-9-2017 (Many changes for Update 36 Patch 2)
    Clerics: Domains feats and level up feats at 5, 9 and 14 now supported
    Favored Souls: Energy resistance feats are now Energy Absorbance feats - Not sure what effect this has on older files
    Favored Souls: Now use the higher of Wisdom or Charisma for DC and bonus SP calculations
    Favored Souls: Level 2 Battle feat now selectable
    Favored Souls: Level 7 Heart feat now selectable
    Fix: Clicking on "Caster Levels" and several other top level group breakdowns no longer crashes the software
    Fix: Dragonmarks/other standard feats can now be correctly selected in human and PDK bonus feat slots
    UI: Level up skill columns re-ordered

All new feats currently missing their icons. Hopefully collect these tonight.

A couple more things to get done and build 1.0.0.8 will be ready, probably by end of tomorrow.

I have a two-part feature request:

Strictly for usability reasons, when choosing or changing your Warlock Pact or Cleric Domain - the first choice for either - could you have it auto-populate the rest of the pact/domain feat choices? Right now it properly revokes the higher level choices, but that's a lot of feats to have to re-select manually. And depending on multiclass level order, they can be tough to find. (For example, the second domain feat choice for my Kensei Warpriest build is on level 11, but you'd never know that without stopping to think about it.)

Separately, as a request to help my export routine, could you also recalculate those propagated pact & domain auto-selections when you recalculate automatic feats?

On a related note, it appears that you recalculate automatic feats on build load, meaning it's irrelevant whether you save automatic feats in the build file or not. At least I think that's what I saw while testing my export.

A couple more things to get done and build 1.0.0.8 will be ready, probably by end of tomorrow.
    Awesome! I'm eager for that release as I'm currently finishing up my export routine to your format.

EDIT: I heard second-hand that we may get a fresh lamannia preview next week that will include a new class and a new global tree like Harper Agent. Seems like a fast turn-around to me, but you never know.

EDIT 2: Woohoo! Export is finished, and a quick perusal of the output seems to indicate that it's working properly. But now I notice the output for skills shows points spent, not trained ranks, which people might find confusing.

Game rule change:

It appears that Perform is set to require bard levels, but it no longer does. Any class can put ranks in it, and it's no longer N/A before you spend points in it.

(This was changed when they added spellcraft and made heal, repair and perform boost various spellpowers.)

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.8 is now available

Lots of changes since 1.0.0.7 to bring is up to date with U36 patch 2.

Once again see my signature for the link to the latest release.

29-9-2017
    Feat: Stunning Fist is now correctly a monk trainable feat, not assigned automatically
    Feat: Magic Domain Tier III Bonus spell points now work correctly
    Feat: Magic Domain Tier I Turn Undead spell power is now correctly a Divine bonus
    Feat: Protection Domain Tier IV PRR bonus now works
    Item: Epic Vim and Vigor hit points effect type corrected
    Augments: Repair amplification effect type corrected
    Feature: DDOBuilder.ini file created from Default.ini if it does not exist at start up
    Items: Last of level 20+ Necklaces added

28-9-2017 (Many changes for Update 36 Patch 2)
    Clerics: Domains feats and level up feats at 5, 9 and 14 now supported
    Favored Souls: Energy resistance feats are now Energy Absorbance feats - Not sure what effect this has on older files
    Favored Souls: Now use the higher of Wisdom or Charisma for DC and bonus SP calculations
    Favored Souls: Level 2 Battle feat now selectable
    Favored Souls: Level 7 Heart feat now selectable
    Fix: Clicking on "Caster Levels" and several other top level group breakdowns no longer crashes the software
    Fix: Dragonmarks/other standard feats can now be correctly selected in human and PDK bonus feat slots
    UI: Level up skill columns re-ordered

27-9-2017
    Kensei: Haste boost was costing 2ap a rank instead of 1.
    Kensei: Opportunity attack now has the correct number of tiers(1) and AP cost(2)
    Feats: Cleric/Paladin/Favored Soul Follower of feats should now all be selectable
    Feats: Cleric/Paladin/Favored Soul Deity feats should now all be selectable (Deity and as a standard feat)
    Feats: Heavy Armor (Training, Combatant, Master etc) Passive feats are now selectable and have the correct icon (Fighter bonus and standard feats)
    Feats: Tactical Feats (Training, Combatant, Mastery and Supremacy) passive feats are now selectable (Fighter bonus and standard feats)
    UI: Can now select between 28 and 32 point builds for a character with 0 past lives
    UI: Number of build points for a given build now shown

26-9-2017
    Feats: Dragonmarks updated
    Enhancements: Dragonmark enhancements now work correctly and provide appropriate SLAs

Community Member

I have a two-part feature request:

Strictly for usability reasons, when choosing or changing your Warlock Pact or Cleric Domain - the first choice for either - could you have it auto-populate the rest of the pact/domain feat choices? Right now it properly revokes the higher level choices, but that's a lot of feats to have to re-select manually. And depending on multiclass level order, they can be tough to find. (For example, the second domain feat choice for my Kensei Warpriest build is on level 11, but you'd never know that without stopping to think about it.)

Separately, as a request to help my export routine, could you also recalculate those propagated pact & domain auto-selections when you recalculate automatic feats?

On a related note, it appears that you recalculate automatic feats on build load, meaning it's irrelevant whether you save automatic feats in the build file or not. At least I think that's what I saw while testing my export.
    Shouldn't be too hard to get some feat slots to auto populate. On a feat selection or file load I will just iterate all levels. If a feat slot only has 1 available feat to select, I will get it to just pop in automatically.

Shouldn't be too hard to get some feat slots to auto populate. On a feat selection or file load I will just iterate all levels. If a feat slot only has 1 available feat to select, I will get it to just pop in automatically.
    Perfect! That would also take care of deity feats.

Downloading 1.0.0.8 now to play with the new stuff...

EDIT: Just an FYI: 1.0.0.8 is listed first, but the green "newest version" is next to 1.0.0.6.

Loving what I'm seeing so far:
    - Deity feats, domains, dragonmarks, tactical mastery line all working fine.
    - The build points selector is nice; I like the pushbuttons.
    - Love having my settings retained through updates.

Two minor issues:

- The Ability column in the skills area no longer displays the ability that boosts the skill. It's all blank.
    - The build points buttons gray out when you apply past lives, but don't re-enable if you then lower the past lives to zero. You can wake it up by switching the race to drow and then back, so it's not a major issue.

Community Member

Loving what I'm seeing so far:
    - Deity feats, domains, dragonmarks, tactical mastery line all working fine.
    - The build points selector is nice; I like the pushbuttons.
    - Love having my settings retained through updates.

Two minor issues:

- The Ability column in the skills area no longer displays the ability that boosts the skill. It's all blank.
    - The build points buttons gray out when you apply past lives, but don't re-enable if you then lower the past lives to zero. You can wake it up by switching the race to drow and then back, so it's not a major issue.
    I'll get these fixed. One is from re-ordering the columns, the other is me being lazy and not checking everything.

Community Member

Perfect! That would also take care of deity feats.

Downloading 1.0.0.8 now to play with the new stuff...

EDIT: Just an FYI: 1.0.0.8 is listed first, but the green "newest version" is next to 1.0.0.6.
    I figured out why they wre listed in the wrong order. It based of the release number not the release title. Some had v1.x.x.x and some 1.x.x.x
    This caused them to be listed alphabetically. I was able to edit the release names to get them sorted correctly, but v1.0.0.6 -> 1.0.0.6 was the last one edited.
    I can get the "Latest release" back next to 1.0.0.8 by editing the release in some way

Running Feats.xml through my rudimentary parser, the following selectable feats show <Acquire>Automatic</Acquire> instead of <Acquire>Train</Acquire>. Note, however, that my parser tends to throw false positives, so take this list with a grain of salt:

Deities:
    Automatic: Beloved of the Lord of Blades
    Automatic: Beloved of the Silver Flame
    Automatic: Beloved of the Sovereign Host
    Automatic: Beloved of the Undying Court
    Automatic: Beloved of Vulkoor
    Automatic: Undying Call

Cleric Domains:
    Automatic: Air Domain: Cleric Level 12
    Automatic: Air Domain: Cleric Level 18
    Automatic: Air Domain: Cleric Level 6
    Automatic: Death Domain: Cleric Level 12
    Automatic: Death Domain: Cleric Level 18
    Automatic: Death Domain: Cleric Level 6
    Automatic: Destruction Domain: Cleric Level 12
    Automatic: Destruction Domain: Cleric Level 16
    Automatic: Destruction Domain: Cleric Level 20
    Automatic: Destruction Domain: Cleric Level 4
    Automatic: Destruction Domain: Cleric Level 8
    Automatic: Law Domain: Cleric Level 12
    Automatic: Law Domain: Cleric Level 18
    Automatic: Law Domain: Cleric Level 6
    Automatic: Luck Domain: Cleric Level 12
    Automatic: Luck Domain: Cleric Level 18
    Automatic: Luck Domain: Cleric Level 6
    Automatic: Magic Domain: Cleric Level 12
    Automatic: Magic Domain: Cleric Level 18
    Automatic: Magic Domain: Cleric Level 6
    Automatic: Protection Domain: Cleric Level 10
    Automatic: Protection Domain: Cleric Level 15
    Automatic: Protection Domain: Cleric Level 20
    Automatic: Protection Domain: Cleric Level 5
    Automatic: War Domain: Cleric Level 12
    Automatic: War Domain: Cleric Level 16
    Automatic: War Domain: Cleric Level 20
    Automatic: War Domain: Cleric Level 4
    Automatic: War Domain: Cleric Level 8

Warlock Pacts
    Automatic: Warlock: Beguiling Defense
    Automatic: Warlock: Deceive Item
    Automatic: Warlock: Eldritch Blast Damage
    Automatic: Warlock: Eldritch Blast Focused
    Automatic: Warlock: Fiendish Resilience
    Automatic: Warlock: Pact Damage
    Automatic: Warlock: Pact Magic: Fey
    Automatic: Warlock: Pact Magic: Fiend
    Automatic: Warlock: Pact Magic: Great Old One
    Automatic: Warlock: Pact: Fey
    Automatic: Warlock: Pact: Fiend
    Automatic: Warlock: Pact: Great Old One
    Automatic: Warlock: Paragon's Aegis
    Automatic: Warlock: Thought Shield

I actually think switching the domains and warlock pact stuff to automatic might be the best way to go, other than the first feat choice. With 1.0.0.8, if I choose Animal Domain I have to manually select the second animal domain feat. But if I choose Air Domain, the second feat auto-populates for me. However, my parser also picked up trainable Air Domain feats; I just don't get the option to train them. (No feat slot on level 11.) So I'm not sure what's happening under the hood.

Deity feats shouldn't be switched to automatic because you can also take them in regular feat slots provided you have the Follower Of feat. If your data model can handle a feat being both automatic and selectable, though, then by all means have the deity feats be automatic.

I don't really know warlocks so I don't know which of the feats in the warlock list are selectable feats and which are autogrants. For all I know that entire section is a false positive.

Also, there's a rogue semicolon at the end of the name "Intensify Spell;".

As I update the feat conversion map for your latest release, I've found some confirmed issues from using the actual planner instead of rummaging around the data file.

Missing Feats

Past Life: Delver of the Forbidden (Warlock)
    Half-Elf Dilettante: Warlock
    Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Handwraps
    Skill Focus: Spellcraft
    Wind through the Trees

Unsurprisingly, they're all relatively new additions to the game.

Also, I was also unable to take any deity all the way to 20 on a favored soul. I was trying to confirm that the last deity feat is typed "DamageReduction", but none of the Beloved Of feats would work which prevented any DR feats from showing up.

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast