Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657
Results 1,121 to 1,124 of 1124
    The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council
    2017-2021 PC Member

Quote Originally Posted by NemesisAlien View Post
    Korthos, collaborator, after killing everybody and completing the quest, if you ddoor out you cannot complete the quest and the next few times you repeat cannot be completed.
    I'm confused. If you've killed everyone and completed the quest, how do you suddenly NOT complete the quest with DD? Does the game take the completion back or something?
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

The new Frozen keys no longer can be put in bags. I had an older one leftover, took it out of a green back, wasn't able to put it back in either.

Wink a change in direction

I'd like to see devs quit "wasting time" on these periodic "games" and concentrate solely for 1 or 2 months in fixing all the stuff that's broke. I confess it's MY opinion. A change in emphasis to keeping the game in better repair is what I'd like instead of old events, new changes to events and assorted nonsense. All I see is more "****" the inventory systems must track, that takes up pack/bank space, and adds to the inventory-related lag. How about having a "collectables" trade in... get the stuff outa the DB tracking and restore some internal performance? Give us more game control so hires and folks behind don't mess up soft targeting. A simple switch would do it.

love the game, thanks for your efforts. Just shift the paradigm, ok?
    2 wrongs don't make a right
    3 rights make a left

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPurge View Post
    The new Frozen keys no longer can be put in bags. I had an older one leftover, took it out of a green back, wasn't able to put it back in either.
    That's wai. When we brought it up last year the devs said the change was because people had trouble figuring out where their keys were, and the solution to them only stacking to 10 and taking up so much room, was to use them.

I don't think it's necessary to stop making content and only work on bugs, since they seem to be doing that all the time. The problem to me is that it takes weeks for the bugfixes to actually make it to the game. The game is taken down every Wed. (usually), why aren't all the bugfixes they've done that week put in at that point? The last update had tons of little bugs and it was like...3 weeks before we saw anything, despite the devs learning new ones practically every day on discord. "Fixed internally" or "Didn't make this build" are really unacceptable.
    Mains - Messam, Indalecio, Mozenrath, Quackerjack.

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657