Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Default Here are a few easy ones:

Wrong enhancement icon for warlock:

Impossible Demands is listed as an Eveningstar quest while the other 2 quests in C1 are listed under King's Forest

Warlock fire shield says it deals (2d3 per level) + (1 per level). Neither portion scales with level and only the 1 scales with spellpower as I have about ~600 cold spellpower and it procs for 11~13 damage (which would be consistent with 4-6 + 7)

Eebilsteenk does not have a quest complete chalice

Last edited by zehnvhex; 06-05-2017 at 09:46 AM.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ddo
    Building a Better DDO

2016 DDO Players Council
    Resident Blue Dragon
    Hero of the Flame

Quote Originally Posted by zehnvhex View Post
    Wrong enhancement icon for warlock:

This is one that I've mentioned many many times lol. It apparently has been fixed several times internally but never shows up correctly on the live servers. It bothers me so much on an aesthetic level that I can't play any Warlock other than a Fey Pact Warlock in the Fatesinger tree. It's just one of those things that rubs me the wrong way.

Some time ago Sev stated that Adrenaline from the Fury of the Wild epic destiny was supposed to work on multiple targets with melee cleaves as it does on ips. Is this a difficult fix? could you fix it or find out about it? I still think it makes more sense for a barbarian cleaving than a fighter arti shooting a repeater.
    Last edited by Jetrule; 06-05-2017 at 10:13 AM.
    Percivaul Dusol, BadRandall and Shortpact--The Silver Legion

Community Member Riddle_of_Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrphlegm View Post
    Hey Lynn, i got a good 30-minute-project for you. Could you make an UI option similar to Show/Hide guildie log-ons in the guild chat? Except instead its Show/Hide the guild renown you get for killing mobs. It's super invasive and makes it impossible to keep up with guild chat and log ons.

Preferably have it default to Off for everyone. Or just remove it completly, i doubt anyone care about this information. There is already a pop up message on screen when you earn renown so no information is lost to the player.

If a player would spam the guild chat in the same way that these guild renown messages do, s/he'd get squelched and booted from most guilds... Pet peeve of mine :P
    I actually appreciate the renown messages quite a bit, though I am in a small guild and we seldom use guild chat to actually communicate. So I would say NO to removing it completely. Making it it's own channel as an option OR a toggle I would be fine with as I can see how larger guilds or guilds that use the channel would find that difficult but removing it entirely would get my goat for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyune View Post
    I used a bunch of my hoarded Bigby's Guiding Hands to make a Rainbow on a bridge in the Feywild Wilderness area
    Quote Originally Posted by SiliconScout View Post
    DDO was my MMO of choice because it didn't require a lot of mindless grind back in the day. Now it's my MMO of choice due to inertia and apathy.

Community Member Riddle_of_Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Natashaelle View Post
    Any chance that incoming Repair Amplification might stop appearing as a suffix on random fleshy armour whilst continuing to exist elsewhere ?
    Hey hey now my Artie loves his cybernetic arms and his built in goggles, he's much more handsome since he started augmenting himself. Oh and for that reason as well he also loves his repair AMP armour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyune View Post
    I used a bunch of my hoarded Bigby's Guiding Hands to make a Rainbow on a bridge in the Feywild Wilderness area
    Quote Originally Posted by SiliconScout View Post
    DDO was my MMO of choice because it didn't require a lot of mindless grind back in the day. Now it's my MMO of choice due to inertia and apathy.

Community Member

Leaves of the Forest (and Livewood Core?), armor from the Druid's Deep chain. The epic versions are still missing 100% fort and insightful con, making the item pretty much useless. Some of the other broken items from the chain were fixed in a recent update, but for some reason not these 2.

Please, fix this: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...53-Shield-rush

It may not be so difficult.

Ty.
    No fun, no $$$

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle_of_Steel View Post
    I actually appreciate the renown messages quite a bit ... but removing it entirely would get my goat for sure.
    Hence why a toggle would be nice. We have guild level 200 so still seeing renown messages is kind of silly.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ddo
    Building a Better DDO

Quote Originally Posted by Ballrus View Post
    Please, fix this: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...53-Shield-rush

It may not be so difficult.

Ty.
    Dont know how things work, but cant you just copy and paste from pally vanguard tree?
    No fun, no $$$

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Bargol View Post
    Splash screen when entering 3 barrel cove, broken, fixed, then broken again.
    Now it's fixed again. I fully expect it to break, but it's working internally now. Maybe that loading screen is cursed or something.

I've also fixed Litany and Ascension Chamber's loading screens, as well as the text in the Underdark's loading screen (no more lunking in the darkness for you!)

Stunning Fist now displays a DC, going to poke around, but it's possible adding a DC to an enhancement is beyond my ability right now.
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

"Have you tried preproccing feat directory?"

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Ballrus View Post
    Dont know how things work, but cant you just copy and paste from pally vanguard tree?
    I don't think so, but it's worth a try. It's just crazy enough to work!! :P

Community Member

Default Burst of Glacial Wrath

So fixing Burst of Glacial Wrath is what I'd request.

We've got similar spell - Greater shout, which is cone based and applies a cc effect, and we've got the frozen effect from bard warchanter and cannith challenge frozen tunic which work correctly.
    All the code necessary to make this work should be available. I'm not a programmer but some clever copy pasting maybe enough to fix this unnecessary charm check.

Quote Originally Posted by red_kain View Post
    So fixing Burst of Glacial Wrath is what I'd request.

We've got similar spell - Greater shout, which is cone based and applies a cc effect, and we've got the frozen effect from bard warchanter and cannith challenge frozen tunic which work correctly.
    All the code necessary to make this work should be available. I'm not a programmer but some clever copy pasting maybe enough to fix this unnecessary charm check.
    Stealing a spot in Lynnabel's thread - Glacial Wrath's effects not working on creatures immune to mind-altering effects is already fixed internally for U36.
    We don't only build for the builds that exist.
    We don't only build for the builds that are good right now.

The fact that some changes are necessary is not diminished by the fact that other necessary changes have not happened yet.

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Stunning Fist now displays a DC...
    Sweet! I don't even use Stunning Fist, but now I have hope for other missing DCs.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProducerRowan View Post
    Our final update of 2014 will extend the level cap to 30, which is intended to be DDO’s “permanent” level cap

I don't think so, but it's worth a try. It's just crazy enough to work!! :P
    Overwhelmed yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    Stealing a spot in Lynnabel's thread - Glacial Wrath's effects not working on creatures immune to mind-altering effects is already fixed internally for U36.
    As an aside, love the responsiveness you folks have been showing. Keep the bug fixes coming!

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    how could you do this to me

how could you do this to me
    Its what bosses do, they swoop in and take credit for your work.
    Argo: Degenerate Matter - 200
    Jotmon (HC 34/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 12/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 116/158)
    Jotlock (HC 38/45 , RC 25/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 75/158)
    Whatthetruck (HC 38/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 111/158)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    Maybe she's referring to Steel's initial suggestion this morning that there was no harm in replying to the thread just once? ;p

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    He did that fix by himself, I can't take credit for that :P

Vision of Destruction loading screen is no longer gianthold tor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird6757 View Post
    Leaves of the Forest (and Livewood Core?), armor from the Druid's Deep chain. The epic versions are still missing 100% fort and insightful con, making the item pretty much useless. Some of the other broken items from the chain were fixed in a recent update, but for some reason not these 2.
    Yes, this is affecting me, too.

Please fix!
    Steve Howe was voted "Best Overall Guitarist" in Guitar Player magazine five years in a row (1977–1981) and in 1981 was the first rock guitar player inducted into the Guitar Player Hall of Fame.

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast