Thread: Missing Effects

Community Member

Default Missing Effects

Does anyone know if there is a list of lootgen effects that are not available in cannith crafting?

I'm going through my mules that are carrying "might possibly be useful" lootgen items, and trying to clear some space, but there are certain effects (for example Speed) that I don't believe can be crafted.

Does anyone know if there is a list anywhere, and also, are there any things that can appear in certain slots in lootgen, but can only be crafted in a different slot?

Thanks for your help.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

The wiki has a list of effects that only appear on random loot gen if you scroll down just a bit. (It looks complete to me but I'm not positive.)

Cannith crafting follows random loot as far as what effects can be crafted where. (Except for runearms, and trinkets which don't drop as random loot.)

That said you can still find older random loot around that will have effects in different slots, but those will almost always be weaker than what you can find on new random loot or what you can craft. (So really only useful if you absolutely cannot fit it in anywhere else.)

Community Member

Excellent, thanks a lot.