Default High Lords will host Defiler of the Just teaching raid on Saturday, Apr 29 at 9pm EST

Our last teaching raid Epic Vault of Night was a good time. You can read about it and watch the live stream here.

The first round of the 2017 teaching raid series saw a lot of the same people returning week after week, which is awesome because hopefully that means they had fun and learned a lot. Over the past couple months we've seen a few new faces trickle into the events. I know there are always people out there that are little intimidated by raids or by joining these events. If you've been on the fence about attending one of our teaching raids, I hope you will consider joining us for one soon. Now is a great time to get involved, with nearly all the raids left to do in this year's schedule.

The next raid in our series will be one of DDO's newer raids, Defiler of the Just this Saturday, April 29 at 9pm EST.

All events in this series are for players new(er) to the raiding scene or players who are looking to learn raids better. First timers welcome! Dbags not welcome. Please have sound and be willing and able to follow instructions.

The goal is to welcome newer players into the raiding scene, to teach people how raids work, to get players more comfortable with raids, and to enhance the Sarlona community. There is no level cap for any of our teaching raids but you need to be at least level 20 to enter epic content.

If you are new to DOJ, you will need to flag by running 3 quests in Amrath: Archons' Trial, Demon Assault and Devil's Details. You will need to have access to the Trials of the Archons adventure pack. You can run the flagging quests on heroic or epic and flag just the same, but you will need to be at least level 20 to enter the epic raid (there is not a heroic version of this raid).

Space is limited so reserve your spot ahead of time! If you would like to reserve a space in this Saturday's event, please contact me in game on Gingerspyce or Voodu.

Thank you to the community for all the support and special thanks to DDOCast and DDO Chronicle for mentioning our events. We hope to see you in raids soon!

Much love,
    Gingerspyce and The High Lords of Malkier

Still space for tomorrow's Defiler of the Just teaching raid! Contact me in game on Gingerspyce to sign up

We had 2 first timers last night and we were also joined by a few people that had only done it once before as a teaching raid with us. This raid is notoriously laggy, but we were relatively lag free and finished without a hitch. Here's the live stream if you missed...