Default Possible fear reaper fix?

Had an idea while reading thru one of the fear reaper threads

What if fear reapers accepted aggro from nothing, but spread aggro in like twice the area most mobs do?

They would still aggro normally, but aggro wouldn't spread to them.

When they do aggro, a ton of stuff will come running...

Thoughts?

Community Member

Good idea. Although it wouldn't fix the reaper aggroing behind a door/wall (not because of cascading aggro, but because it heard you).
    My main server is Khyber. Have toons in almost every server for favor purposes. The Faltouts

Quote Originally Posted by Faltout View Post
    Good idea. Although it wouldn't fix the reaper aggroing behind a door/wall (not because of cascading aggro, but because it heard you).
    Aggro behind a door/wall is a separate issue I think, and needs to be addressed as such. IMHO if there is no LOS there should be no aggro. Alert, yeah, so that as soon as LoS is established aggro is possible...

Default fear dots

it seems the dot stops a hire from resing, all to often this is causing wipes both solo w/hire and in small groups w/ hire(s) i find.... has to be the fear dot cuz unless they are on union break hires have been good about the raising atleast, all auto like for a while now.

it kinda makes the hire feel like wasted plat, after having funded there guild breaks for years with out "much" complaining.......

i see the value of fear reapers... (dirty pikers) forcing groups to work together cutting down on the zerg, but they still need some tweaks for sure even with yesterdays line of sight fix thing