Default Guild seeking new members

Hello,
    Our name is The Crypt Crawlers, we are a small guild seeking new active members. We are currently level 43 with a medium airship (gaining levels pretty quickly) and 9 members and 1 officer. Are you a new or returning player? Tired of running solo? Looking for a stress free environment in which to learn? Want to grow with the guild and get to know some cool people? We might be a guild you might be interested in joining.

We are pretty casual at the moment but would like to improve at the game and get into some raiding and end game stuff eventually. I tend to Reincarnate quite a bit but we have members that are working on their first lives and learning the game. We like to teach if you would like to learn, all I ask is that if you join you be respectful to other players, try and increase your knowledge of the game/quests, try and have fun....its a game not a job, and be helpful to your fellow players/guild members.

If your interested in joining send me a PM here or contact my main characters Galender/Kistrori/Jergul in game or my officer Goanna in game for more info. We look forward to hearing from you and running some quests together.
    Last edited by Semmemon22; 05-17-2017 at 11:58 PM.