Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default DEVS: What the heck are you thinking with this?

The topic of Character Level vs Quest Level vs Bravery Bonus vs Max Character Level in party to get NO Reaper XP bonus.

YOU are really screwing the game community.

IF you wanted us to run UNDER level you should have said as much and added an under-level regular XP bonus IN ADDITION TO the 0 RXP penalty.

AS a result LFMs and grouping as a whole is pretty GD borked right now.

ESPECIALLY trying to do a chain like Threnal where the levels from part to part change to the point where everyone has to be level 8 or less to run the chain with NO REAPER XP PENALTY

CLEARLY...despite the level of intelligence and education required to pull off a game like DDO, you seem to FAIL at understanding YOUR player base/customer as a whole when it comes to your decisions designing REAPER.

JUST admit that you effed up and don't know how to fix it so REAPER can be played for no RXP penalty at the same levels regular Elite Bravery Bonus applies.

Many others on this forums have stated the same thing...several times over.

My inclination is just to bad mouth you, cast aspersions on your ancestry and all that. This comes from a place of EXTREME frustration trying to play your game as "intended", trying to enjoy Reaper quests and the challenge they bring.

BUT SERIOUSLY you didn't just add a challenge....no you triple/quadrupled down with the RXP penalties, running quests under-level and non-scaling champion buffs. Champs are great...YOU SHOULD HAVE CONSIDERED THE NUMBER OF BUFFS YOU GAVE GD CHAMPS IN LOW LEVEL QUESTS.

FFS.....I can see evidence that y'all care and have the technology to do some amazingly fun things with this OLD GAME. HOWEVER, GD it....I just gotta shake my head in disbelief and confusion at the thought process which CLEARLY demonstrates that y'all are not playing with a full deck and the elevator does not go all the way to the top when it comes to COMMON EFFING SENSE.
    Last edited by Feralthyrtiaq; 03-07-2017 at 05:52 AM.