Community Member MichaelKindrhead's Avatar

Default WTB -- Heroic Mushroom Cap from TOEE pt2

I am looking to buy / trade for the Heroic Mushroom Cap from Temple of Elemental Evil ; part two. I have a few toons that it would be useful for, plus I think it looks neat, lol.. Please in-game mail 'Kismette' with how much you want / what you would trade for, thanks ..
    Last edited by MichaelKindrhead; 03-03-2017 at 02:04 PM. Reason: spelling correction
    Proud Kyberrian, Warrior of Altaholism, Patriarch of the Whyzbang and Kindread gene lines
    Guild Leader, Officers & Members of :
    Club Dread ; DDOAA ; CWAS ; Agents of Karma ; Halfling House of Khyber ; Heroes of Hooperville ; Flash of Smoke ; Chillin With My Gnomies

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelKindrhead View Post
    I am looking to buy / trade for the Heroic Mushroom Cap from Temple of Elemental Evil ; part two. I have a few toons that it would be useful for, plus I think it looks neat, lol.. Please in-game mail 'Kismette' with how much you want / what you would trade for, thanks ..
    BTCoA if memory serves.

BUT a fairly common drop so you should be able to get it in a couple runs. Problem is that end fight is a PITA unless you are ready for the kill spam and spawning demons.