Community Member

Default Static Group Open Spot - Heroes and Marauders

Hi, our static group of four players is about to TR and we are looking to fill the 1 open slot we have. This group has existed for almost 4 years now.

We will TR and start in Korthos on Feb 9, 2017.

What Characterizes Our Group
    •We basically run all quests with (virtually) all optionals on elite (or possibly Reaper). We do all F2P quest and all the packs. (XP farming and gear grinding is pretty much non-existent in our group.)
    •We have fun while killing stuff.
    •We laugh at each other when we die. The comic relief of watching the paladin/monk who always boasts about his evasion die in a whirely-gig trap is so totally worth 10% xp lose.
    •We poke fun at each other and generally have a good time.
    •On the scale of zerg and flower-sniff, we are somewhere in the middle. (We had a true zerger in our group once, and he was ****ing most of us off. We still talk about this guy from time to time. )

Details Details Details
    •We play Thursdays 8pm to 10pm and Sundays 7pm to 10pm - Eastern Time - on Argonesson.
    •New players are VERY VERY welcome. You don't have to be experienced to run with us. Just be willing to listen to suggestions and play as a team.
    •This is a GROUP PLAY group. We play TOGETHER as a GROUP.
    •Characters on any life (1st, 2nd, 3rd, and on) are welcome.
    •Packs: You need to either have all the packs or be willing to get them when the group decides to run certain content. We do all heroic quests on elite so a lot of favor and TP will be generated. This will help you some with buying packs if you don't have them already.
    •You must be able to communicate with voice chat.
    •In Game Rules: We're not huge on rules. We allow Auction House and Shard Exchange.
    •We are mature players. (I think we are all 30 years and over.) Anyone is welcome, though. As long as you're friendly and and want to have some fun, we're good to go.
    •Classes: You can run any build you want (except Warlock)

If you are interested, please post here (or send me a tell). Alternatively, you can look for me on Argonession - Meensc

Everyone who is interested should post here. In our experience, some people tend to join us for a week or two and then lose interest. So, we'd like to have as many people who are interested respond here.

Thank you.

Meensc
    Last edited by Ed_Conn; 02-04-2017 at 03:23 PM.

Just bumping this so it gets on the main "New Posts" page again.

We do have a lot of fun, and would enjoy some new blood to laugh at in the group.

Sovereign Vorpal Halfling of Supreme Good scipiojedi's Avatar

Hi,
    I sent a PM to Meensc but I wanted to let you know I am interested in joining! I'm in another static group that starts at 10pm on Thursday nights so I may occasionally have conflict there and I have a prior commitment on Sunday nights that lasts until 8pm or so, but if that isn't a problem then you can count me in!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Working for free makes it very difficult to spend money on swords.
    https://www.twitch.tv/romanragnorak/
    YouTube Channel
    -My main is Jobus on Khyber but I do play my alts regularly -

Community Member

VERY interesting. It'd be a new 1st life character on a new server for me if I joined you guys, but it's funny. I was thinking this last sat/sun that it'd be cool to join a new static group. Currently I play with a two man party on Thelanis and the other guy has recently been not playing as much, so I'm missing my DDO fix, heh.

About me:
    We typically play all content while running 1-30. I'm used to playing with decimation in mind (all optionals if possible). I don't consider myself a zerger, but we've ran most the non-raid content repeatedly so at some point it's muscle memory.
    I'm a F2P or Premium account. I own all the content except for Warlock class and Gnome races, and whatever favor unlocks (though I think I own FvS).
    I'm in my 30s and, imho, pretty laid back.
    PM me if you have any Qs. I'm curious about your post TR group make up. I'm open to filling a missing role.

Community Member

PMs sent to both of you.

Community Member

Sent a PM. I am interested.

Default would like to join

hi im interested in your group.