Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Jerry, the file currently residing at location [http://content.turbine.com/sites/cli...ddopreview.exe] (as per your quoted post) is the exact same file that was there in the past, several days ago I believe... :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    People who ran into this issue will need to reinstall a fresh Lamannia client using the new client download link here. Bleh.
    It looks like the same historic file that was there prior to the latest Lamannia preview its MD5 checksum: e50410ef3ab3bdbb5febc3626bb5f3f9 is identical.

So I suspect; either somebody hasn't uploaded a more modern (Lamannia Client) file to the server or your URI link is inaccurate, i.e. outdated. Or were you just meaning they should attempt a clean reinstall of the client via that specific file?

Furthermore it appears that when your colleague, Cocomajobo - I believe? - hit the terminate Lamannia server switch, he also shutdown access to the patch Server (instead of just closing the Lamannia world access).

Therefore should anybody be still wanting try and reinstall the Lamannia Client (during the period between the next future preview opening) they're going to be out of luck. :-(

Any official feedback would be good on this, as currently from my perspective, it appears there hasn't been any change of file on the server and the said patch server is currently inaccessible in shutdown state. :-)
    Last edited by DYWYPI; 01-28-2017 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Clarification.

Default Issues

I am having the whole decrypt and de-serialize issue happening with Lamm. I have attempted everything I know to do. Reinstall, drop virus programs, etc.

Also, aggravatingly, every time I attempt to load Lamm and once I shut the window down it is resetting my High Resolution Game Data and I am losing UI Settings/Key Layout/Audio/Game Settings all defaulted. I have redid it 3 times today.

I'd really like to check out FVS before they go live.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123