DDOcast Host
    Licensed House Cannith Refuse Disposal Unit Technician

Default DDOCast 460 - Ask the Devs: Standing Stone Games

This week we Ask the Devs about transitioning to Standing Stone Games & the upcoming year for DDO

Have thoughts on this show, ideas for round table topics, questions you’d like us to answer, or topics you’d like to see us debate? Leave us a comment, send us an email (ddocast@gmail.com) or give us a tweet (@ddocast)!

Check out www.ddocast.com for mp3 audio, our show calendar, swag, archives, and more!

Want to support the show? You can feed the kobolds (give money) on our Patreon page! We use these gifts to support the show and give out prizes.

Watch shows live at twitch.tv/ddocast

DDOCast 2016 End of Year Survey

DDO Chronicle 221
    Producers Letter Jan 2017
    Update 34 Preview Video
    Micki’s Delirium: LE/EE Raids Week 12
    MMO Reporter: Interview wqith Severlin & Cordovan
    DDO Gamer: I’d like new content please
    Shamgar ~ Pjstechie ~ Melchizedek ~ Habakkuk ~ Josheb ~ Magoi ~ Kinnor ~ Eshek ~ Zakchaios ~ Jephthah ~ Bartimaios ~ Ehudh ~ Bezaleluri ~ Nebuchad ~ Lava Divers (Khyber) ~ Epic Education ~ Building Blocks ~ DDOCast ~ contact me

DDOcast Host
    Licensed House Cannith Refuse Disposal Unit Technician

Big thanks again to Torc, Severlin, Steelstar & Cordovan for being on the show today!
    Shamgar ~ Pjstechie ~ Melchizedek ~ Habakkuk ~ Josheb ~ Magoi ~ Kinnor ~ Eshek ~ Zakchaios ~ Jephthah ~ Bartimaios ~ Ehudh ~ Bezaleluri ~ Nebuchad ~ Lava Divers (Khyber) ~ Epic Education ~ Building Blocks ~ DDOCast ~ contact me

Patrick, Can you please ask the Devs how they feel about the Heroic-Epic Barrier and Lvl 17-19 Heroic Quests being exceedingly unpopular due to people capping 20 off Vale/LoD/Wheloon even on 3rd Life+ and thanks to Named Loot being severely outdated & XP differentials between E-BB Heroic and EN Epics like VoN 3/Spies/Chains/WK the only real reason to run these quests at all is Favour {and for the likes of Heroic Storm Horns/High Road the Sagas} which can be got at 30 much easier.?

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default Another Great Show!

First props to Sev on the transition.

TY Steele on pending/future arty revamp.

Please do epify Stormcleave Outpost.

Much love and respect to the SSG team.

Happy Birthday DDO Cast!

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Thumbs up Forgot to mention...

Near the end of the cast I learned why I could never CC to lama. Livmo is a guild leader. Thanks for the tip on how to CC over to lama. Maybe someday I'll re-intsall, because I prefer to test on what I'm currently running ATM (in exact detail).