Default YourDDO - Cannith Crafting Planner is coming soon...

Heya DDO'ers...

So after many grueling weeks at my job working crazy long hours every day, I was finally able to start working on the CC planner page for YourDDO...

The page currently is able to craft single items or entire gear sets and each side updates the other as you plan... I'm still working on adding in collectible information as well as augments for all your augmenting needs... below are some pictures of how its progress has been coming along... (NOTE: The images were way too large and we're cutting off in this post, so I just made them links... I'll edit them smaller later when I get home)

Below, you see how single item crafting will work (augments are not finished yet)
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...30/Capture.PNG

Below is a quick preview of the gear set planner... planned adds before going live are second weapon slot, second ring slot... when planning the item from thus page, it dynamically updates the specific tab so you can easily click from item to item as you're crafting, reducing potential errors...
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...44/Capture.PNG

Here is how collectible farming information will be displayed... you can display this by simply clicking on the collectible name in the list of required ingredients... I may also add a master list of everything you will need to craft all items in the gear set on the gear set page... I haven't decided on thay yet...
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/225360490614882304/268658498651291658/Capture.PNG

Other things I am planning on adding to the page are: master effect list/shard search (find the effect you want and quickly find which slots it is available on), slotting helper (pick what effects you want and what slots you have available and it will slot thugs automagically for you, if possible)...

Thus planner is going to serve as a foundation for a MUCH bigger page that will be coming at some point this year (going to be a lot of work on that one!)

Unfortunately, I will NOT be providing a link to my dev server for ppl to try it out, but I expect it to be live by the end of the weekend, so stay tuned to this thread as well as the Crafting channel in the DDO Discord!

If anyone has any suggestions for things to add, don't hesitate to let me know
    Last edited by Ague; 01-12-2017 at 07:03 PM. Reason: UPDATED THIRD IMAGE

Looks like this will be a great tool!! Awesome job!!

Community Member

Seems it's too late, sorry. All already use tools from EllisDee37, TPICKRELL or ramzes7asit4.

Why to spend forces for the invention of the bicycle? 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfo View Post

Seems it's too late, sorry. All already use tools from EllisDee37, TPICKRELL or ramzes7asit4.

Why to spend forces for the invention of the bicycle? 8)
    Because unlike all of these resources you've listed, this is all going to be a part of a much larger planner that I have been brainstorming since the day I launched the site... there will be no need to have a dozen seperate bookmarks or 5 different programs downloaded that all have a singular scope... just one that will do it all... and the downloadable programs prove useless to Mac users...

Looking forward to trying it out. Thanks for putting this together