Community Member

Default Question about Shiradi champion's "Prism", warlock eldritch blast and Twists of fate:

first a quick idea of what my build is currently:
    currently my warlocks build is: fea pact, 43 points in enlightened spirit, 13 points in tainted scholar (for chain and utterdark) and the rest in either harper or soul eater trees for spellpower and int to hit/damage. i have without equipment just under 23 int and 25 charisma. (with its nearing the 40's)

now then onto the 2 questions:
    shiradi champion has a number of effects that state 7% of ranged, thrown, or offensive spells cause x effect, does eldritch blast (and aura for that matter) count as an offensive spell for the purposes of procing these effects?

secondly: if i were to set the shiradi stance "Prism" to a twist of fate slot and had previously purchased rainbow (7% chance to deal 1d100 random damage type), and double rainbow (7% chance to cause random effect on target) would i also gain the benefits of Rainbow/double rainbow or no?

if this is not the case: what is the best tree to use for my current setup and what twists of fate should i consider?

Community Member Thunder-Monkey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSpring View Post

shiradi champion has a number of effects that state 7% of ranged, thrown, or offensive spells cause x effect, does eldritch blast (and aura for that matter) count as an offensive spell for the purposes of procing these effects?

secondly: if i were to set the shiradi stance "Prism" to a twist of fate slot and had previously purchased rainbow (7% chance to deal 1d100 random damage type), and double rainbow (7% chance to cause random effect on target) would i also gain the benefits of Rainbow/double rainbow or no?

if this is not the case: what is the best tree to use for my current setup and what twists of fate should i consider?
    1. Yes, it's awesome.

2. No. You can however twist Prism along with Rainbow/Double Rainbow. Costs minimum 11 Fate Points for a T3+T2, 15 FP for T4+T2 and 26 FP for all 3

3. Exalted Angel and Draconic Incarnation work well. Unyielding Sentinel if you wana tank up.

TM