Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Default Just a plug

I was thinking not so long ago, that a refresh to Race Restricted (Lower ML bonus on item), would be kind of a cool find. Sometimes not for the current character but for trading with others, or saving up for alts.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by janave View Post
    I was thinking not so long ago, that a refresh to Race Restricted (Lower ML bonus on item), would be kind of a cool find. Sometimes not for the current character but for trading with others, or saving up for alts.
    an update to the auction house would be nice
    make it permanent, like a consignment house, or have a separate consignment house, so your trades never expire
    make emails never expire
    automate the auction house so you can have it buy stuff for you based on your parameters
    remove the max auction listing cap
    i'm sure many other things could be done, such as preview item look
    [to the naysayers: rather than the usual troll response of all negative, it can't be done, maybe you should try to think positive and consider how things can be improved]
    this kind of thing, to make the game shiny and new, is what will keep new players playing and paying (if there is stuff worth paying for, such as cosmetic pets and p2w jank like tomes)
    true neutral poster... note the grey in my 'rep'
    kool-aid in my coffee! YEAH!
    {save me from myself}

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12