Community Member

Default I feel champions got stronger than before.

After the recent patch, I died often by champions at R1. It didn't happen often before, but It happens often these days. I have 170 hp at lvl 6, but 200 poison dmg came in a short time(almost in 2 secs). It was just R1. I'm not sure It's... changed without noticing. is that only me to feel that they're overly stronger now than before? It happens more often though almost of them led to me nearly death, some to me death. even I can't understand why I died that time.
    Orien Server
    [Main] Dragant
    [Alts] Palescale, Scalefavor, Dracodiaboli, Glimmerspell
    Officer of DDO Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Targal View Post
    After the recent patch, I died often by champions at R1. It didn't happen often before, but It happens often these days. I have 170 hp at lvl 6, but 200 poison dmg came in a short time(almost in 2 secs). It was just R1. I'm not sure It's... changed without noticing. is that only me to feel that they're overly stronger now than before? It happens more often though almost of them led to me nearly death, some to me death. even I can't understand why I died that time.
    there is a bug since the latest patch that allows champions that phase out (wraiths, go underground thingies, qori stalkers etc) to phase back in with another, stacking set of buffs and at full health. it is likely this is part of what you describe. if the champ dot effects overstack with damage buff, the element and posion dots can be quite devastating even on R1.

other then that the latest patch did fix a bug where less champions spawned than intended, so more are around again, which is WAI.
    it is not quite clear yet if more reapers being around, too is likewise WAI.

Quote Originally Posted by Eryhn View Post
    there is a bug since the latest patch that allows champions that phase out (wraiths, go underground thingies, qori stalkers etc) to phase back in with another, stacking set of buffs and at full health. it is likely this is part of what you describe. if the champ dot effects overstack with damage buff, the element and posion dots can be quite devastating even on R1.

other then that the latest patch did fix a bug where less champions spawned than intended, so more are around again, which is WAI.
    it is not quite clear yet if more reapers being around, too is likewise WAI.
    Yeah that spawning thing is super annoying. If they do not fix it fast I will stop doing quests that have scorpians and spiders popping in and out. Heck, I will stop doing ANY quests that do this.. so those wraiths that pop in and out... wont do those either.

It is the most annoying bug I have ever seen.

I absolutely HATE it!