Exclamation Looking for a "special" guild :)

Hey guys,

Just returned to game after about 14 months. I started playing DDO in 2006 and have played hardcore at times, casual at times, and have taken breaks for other games. I always seem to come back. In the most recent years my current guild has lacked members or maybe members with my play style and sense of humor. The following is what I'm looking for in a guild, could you pass my info on if you know any guild that would be interested in me leeching off their success

* Looking for guild that has numerous players that are heavy into TR's
    * Looking for guild that enjoys zerging quests
    * Looking for a guild that enjoys to power through content quickly
    * Looking for guild who is semi serious but ALWAYS likes a good laugh (and lots of good laughs at that).
    * Looking for an older group of people as well as I'm in late 30's was looking for a 30-50ish age group of guys

I'm not looking for an elitist group of punks but looking for extremely good players (who by some may be considered elitist) but that they like to laugh and have fun while they are grinding this game to pieces

Although it will take me a little time to get up to date on all the new changes and quest, I am very familiar with much of the old stuff as I have been playing for 10 years on and off.

Thanks for your consideration

Main toons: Juijitsu, Banjochanter, Elders
    *Elders. Wizzy *Biggston. Barbarian *Trueshots. Rouge *Kobi. Archer *Mojito. Cleric *Dannie. Sorcerer *Banjochanter. Bard *Juijitsu. Monk *Evas. FVS.

Community Member RistoffDervish's Avatar

I you are on Orien you can check out Arcane Alliance. We have all types of players that fit your playstyle, but we are also open to new players too so you will see a huge mix.

You are welcome to try it out and if you decide it is not for you I hold no grudges against people who venture off but I think you would like it.

Ristoff is the leader of the Orien guild Arcane Alliance. Above is our airship "AA Krimson Kraken" with all the buffs and amenities.
    Send mail or a tell to Ristoff in-game and ask for an invitation. All players welcome!

Since this is Ghallanda Guild section, maybe you could look at Tyrs Palladium. You can find information in sig of Leslie West, iirc.
    1776 Growing Liberty for Centuries 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    Since this is Ghallanda Guild section, maybe you could look at Tyrs Palladium. You can find information in sig of Leslie West, iirc.
    Yes Thanks, I am on Ghallanda. Was a Fernia refugee from way back Thanks for info.
    *Elders. Wizzy *Biggston. Barbarian *Trueshots. Rouge *Kobi. Archer *Mojito. Cleric *Dannie. Sorcerer *Banjochanter. Bard *Juijitsu. Monk *Evas. FVS.

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    Since this is Ghallanda Guild section, maybe you could look at Tyrs Palladium.
    That seems like an actively bad suggestion to an OP who specifically called out:

Quote Originally Posted by Trueshots View Post
    * Looking for guild that enjoys zerging quests
    * Looking for a guild that enjoys to power through content quickly
    Quote Originally Posted by ProducerRowan View Post
    Our final update of 2014 will extend the level cap to 30, which is intended to be DDO’s “permanent” level cap

Quote Originally Posted by SirValentine View Post
    That seems like an actively bad suggestion to an OP who specifically called out:
    They seem to be very aware of the active Ghallanda guilds and should be a good source of information.
    1776 Growing Liberty for Centuries 2022