Thread: Thursday night

Default Thursday night

Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves is rebooting, Two members of the Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves have after 2 long years finally managed to hit 30. We are going to epic Tr and then herioic Tr to restart at level 1 in Korthos. we are looking to see if anyone would like to join us on our journeys. We meet from 7:00 pm EDT to 10:00 pm EDT on Wayfinder. We run every week and have no set rules. We have not chosen any classes yet so any and all are available. This Thursday, December 8th, 2016, we are going to meet up to make sure we are ready to TR and choose classes, if you would like to join us, any and all are welcome, please post here or pm me or I'm Sharteel or Nimblethief from the guild Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves on Wayfinder.

Community Member

Yes..I would love to join..I will have a first life toon ready..

No joy.

Since no one showed, Nimblethief and Sharteel did their TR's and reincarnated as an Artificer(Nimblethief) and Favored Soul (Sharteel). We are ran the Korthos town quests, Stopiing the Sahuagin, redemption, before stopping for the night. We are level 2 so if any one wishes to join us, reply here or pm Sharteeel or Nimblethief in game. We are on Wayfinder, Thursday nights 7:00-9:00 pm EDT. If you need help leveling up let me know I can help you. Anyone welcome, play any class you like.

Community Member

I am interested in joining. I can try to make a lv 1 char to run with you guys on Thursday night if there is room

There is room, right now only 2 toons, artificer and favored soul, in group

We are running tonight so Garzan123 and Kenzan or anyone else who would like to join us, look for Sharteel or NImblethief on Wayfinder after 7:00 pm EDT. Preferred if you at least did inside Korthos on snowy side.

Community Member

Default I hear

So I hear you guys have a fighter, art and FVS so far. I'd like to join. I am able to make a lv 4 toon to join you guys.

Does the art do traps?

I have 2 toons in mind. a Wiz/rogue that can do traps if needed or a Barb/ranger for DPS.

The arty doe traps but you can play what you would like to play. We are currently only at level 3 but you can roll up a vet I and just hold till we catch up.

Community Member

Default will do

kool see you tonight then

Two more lost souls joined last night so now we have a party of five. If anyone would like to join to make it a full six pack they are welcome. You can play whatever you would like to lay. We are currently between levels 3 and 4. We have
    Name Class Level
    Calvae Cleric 3
    Gryde Barb/Rang 4
    Nimblethief Artificer 4
    Northwynd Fighter 4
    Sharteel Favored Soul 4

Only rules we have so far are; 1) have fun
    2) Potions of wonder must be drunk upon receiving them from a chest

Cable and internet went out. If it comes back I will rejoin, otherwise finish off and have fun.