Default EE Fire on Thunder Peak solo speed run 10:37 Goldsunn, Elite Raiders of Khyber

No joy proc this run.

Not all that glitters is gold but if you strike gold on khyber you probably just smacked me.
    Goldnblood, Goldenoak Goldmooon, Goldsunn, Goldeni, Goldenflash, Goldenlich, Goldlit and Goodthings (he's different).

Wow, badass. That time will be tough to beat, I'll give it a few shots but I doubt I can get it that fast. Gratz Goldy, that is outstanding as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight_slayer View Post
    Wow, badass. That time will be tough to beat, I'll give it a few shots but I doubt I can get it that fast. Gratz Goldy, that is outstanding as always.
    Thx man.
    This raid is very RNG heavy (Which I dislike). Missing a crit when supremacy is on can pretty much make the difference between a record run and a mediocre run.
    There are plenty of annoying things that can happen that we can control but are hard to get perfect for the entire run (being buffeted out of ruin range just as you hit it is my "favorite").

I really hope Reaper will bring with it some excitement, beating these dragons is getting old.
    Not all that glitters is gold but if you strike gold on khyber you probably just smacked me.
    Goldnblood, Goldenoak Goldmooon, Goldsunn, Goldeni, Goldenflash, Goldenlich, Goldlit and Goodthings (he's different).

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_wizards View Post

I really hope Reaper will bring with it some excitement, beating these dragons is getting old.
    Yea it is, but its been fun, keeping an eye on the forums each day, or in this case about an hour, to see if you got me yet. Heading back in, perfect run only to be one shotted in the last round, again. Good times. I'll have one more crack at it at some point this week. I'm stuck in a group right now, nobody can leave groups on Ghallanda, some crappy bug!

Well done on the badass run.