Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner81 View Post
    Still available, first post updated.

Stoner81.
    any chance you could craft me a pair of: insightful, force damage, gloves, for levels 5 and level 10?
    I'd supply the materials and pay 250,000 platinum, since I lack the crafting level to craft
    I miss My DDO... ):

Sincerely,

^* Hallowood the Hermit *^
    The Silver Circle: First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by huntunderhill View Post
    any chance you could craft me a pair of: insightful, force damage, gloves, for levels 5 and level 10?
    I'd supply the materials and pay 250,000 platinum, since I lack the crafting level to craft
    Do you mean Impulse for Spellpower or the Force Damage effect? The former is craftable on gloves whereas the latter isn't. Insightful stats do not come in to force until level 10.

Download this link ---> https://github.com/ChristopherGLewis...OLiteTools.zip

Once extracted it contains a Cannith Crafting program so you can select an item slot and see what can be crafted along with how much in materials it costs etc. Once you know specifically what you are after then please let me know I will hopefully get some play time on Saturday (UK time).

Stoner81.

Community Member

Default Soul Gem Construct

Returning after being away for some (years) currently having problems completing Secrets of the Artificers pack solo. I am in need of a Soul gem construct. Hit me up here or on cannith character name is Samyel. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam1313 View Post
    Returning after being away for some (years) currently having problems completing Secrets of the Artificers pack solo. I am in need of a Soul gem construct. Hit me up here or on cannith character name is Samyel. Thanks.
    PM sent.

Stoner81.

Still here folks!

Over the next week or so (ish) I am hoping to have a complete list of what items I have currently in stock. They are mostly for myself as/when/if I need but I do have quite a bit so can part with some things. Using my own supplies for the base item/s will incur extra cost unless you provide them yourself but I will detail this further in the first post when the time comes.

Stoner81.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12