So frustrating.

I know others are having this problem, but I've been playing and collecting collectibles for years and I can't even make a single everbright item because of the collectibles imbalance, much less two (for my TWF toon) - and then, I know they will be less-than-optimal in a few levels because the minimum level shard can't be swapped out, so why bother anyway?

Please, please Turbine, look into something to fix this. I was so thrilled when CC was being overhauled and LOVE the system (and you guys, you're awesome) but this is nuts! I have made exactly ONE crafted item since the update for these reasons. Others have posted too about the issues (for example CON shards only being craftable with 10-15 lvl collectables - what?!)

I want to see you succeed financially and have spent hundreds on this game and am willing to spend more, it's the only game I play. Maybe you could include a store-only item that costs 25TP (or even 45TP) that would allow a ML shard change? You guys could make big money with this idea. I know I would use it often. That might make the collectibles grind worth doing.

Perhaps throw us a bone with collectibles drop rates and change some of the "only at this quest level" dynamics?

I'm normally not a naysayer and realize you are guys with regular jobs trying to keep a ton of people happy and typically wouldn't offer a suggestion, but I'm a multiple year, completionist, not-afraid-to-pay guy who can't even make a couple everbright items after years of investment in the crafting system? Something's wrong.

Help!