Community Member

Default what should you craft?

so the new cannith crafting process is out and im sitting at lv 260 and have no idea what necessities i should be crafting bound for my toons. any recommendations?

*EDIT* i am a completionest working towards triple, doing only iconics atm
    ,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,The Smokes Allot Crusaders °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,
    Kyber

Quote Originally Posted by alexrcotter View Post
    so the new cannith crafting process is out and im sitting at lv 260 and have no idea what necessities i should be crafting bound for my toons. any recommendations?

*EDIT* i am a completionest working towards triple, doing only iconics atm
    What I'm doing is making a universal set of gear for levels 4, 8, 12, and 16. And will fill in gaps as they become necessary. Such as dire sonic rings of resonance for bard life.

With you doing the lvl 15-30 route for the time being, it's going to be more costly making stuff for that range, especially if you start adding all the insightful stuff.

But really it comes down to where you currently have gaps in your gear. So for example, I like using Purple dragon gloves at level 20 and switching to Iron Mitts at level 24, so I've made lvl 8, 12 and 16 strength of heal amp gloves, and might get around to making the same for level 28.

Also, use gear with green slots.