Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
    Community Member

Another beautiful piece of masterwork art! I really want this! 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post

Alright this is the best I could do with the poor quality images of the Rudolph Wolf. Although now that I think about it, if they just made it a template for the wolf hood they could have the regular gray and white timber wolf, the winter wolf, the spotted wolf, and nothing's stopping them from making a black wolf, red-brown wolf, or even warg style hood. Lots of Store possibilities.

As before also posting this to Saekee's suggestion thread.
    I always wanted my druid in wolf form to be like the holiday winter wolves....
    (Combat): You are hit by your knockdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfo View Post
    Another beautiful piece of masterwork art! I really want this! 8)
    What a coincidence, I want one too. With eyebeams to blast my enemies and see them driven before me.... and hear the lamentations... uhm nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerhungry View Post
    I always wanted my druid in wolf form to be like the holiday winter wolves....
    It would be funny... but what could they give druid bears to be fair? My vote would be a santa hat.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

I do not have an Executioner's Helm, neither the slave lord item nor the cosmetic helm. Can someone get me zoomed in quality images of the helm facing forward and facing sideways? Every image I've found of it is either full body with the armor or just very poor quality low ppi.
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

So here is my first take on an Ice or Crystal Crown to go with my Frozen Plate item. I used the Chimera's Crown and all in all I think it came out okay.
    Good color combination there, it works very nicely to bring out the relief in the design of the crown while totally fitting the icy theme.
    "When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."

In the same vein as the Ioun stones of Elemental Victory, the evil eyes of this Xoriat themed crown would rotate around the wearer's head and peer about as they do in game.
    I like this, a lot! But imagine how dizzy it would make you if you try to focus on it for too long...

Drink alcohol & attempt to do that at your own risk.
    "When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."

Community Member

Default I really wish i knew how to do this

Can You do a version of a human toon wearing the Wizard King armor from the load in screen...I have always wanted to wear that

Great work

In the same vein as the Ioun stones of Elemental Victory, the evil eyes of this Xoriat themed crown would rotate around the wearer's head and peer about as they do in game.
    This helm shoukd give:
    1) true seeing
    2) bonuses to resist sneak damage (fortification bonus)
    3) bonus to spot skill
    4) bonus to enchantment DCs
    5) blindness immunity
    and so on!
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Default Hmmm Possibilities

So I was playing around with Teraza's Sight again. Remember how I said this tiara had so many possibilities? Well here I have illustrated some of them. From left to right: On the left a silver colored tiara (using Teraza's Sight) and the detail from Delera Omaren IV's dress to make a Dragon themed crown. Center is Teraza's recolored gold with a ruby augment gem in the center seemingly held by gold claws. Finally, on the right is a green toned Teraza's with the Medusa's face from the Shield of Reflecting (heavily altered - mostly rotating the snakes around the face) and also flipping a copy of Teraza's to make a thicker more symmetrical crown. All of these images used details from existing game artwork proving there are a generous number of possibilities available. Oh and I also adjusted all the crowns to fit the head above the eyebrows... because covering the eyebrows is NOT aesthetically pleasing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumani View Post
    Can You do a version of a human toon wearing the Wizard King armor from the load in screen...I have always wanted to wear that

Great work
    I'll take a look. Sometimes I try things but never post them because I can't make them work or can't get them to a quality I feel comfortable showing.

Default Darker more Gothic Lavalier

Darker more gothic or just more eye-catching versions of the Lavalier.

Default Malicia Cosmetic

This is close to what a Malicia Cosmetic would look like on a human female PC.... I shudder to think what it might look like on a guy.

Personally, I wouldn't want this on any of my alts but I know many, many people have asked for it. However, I can use the effort to reproduce it to make something I would like later.

Now the big question... would it be possible to get a buxom upgrade on player characters?

(Also posted to my Anniversary Event: Ideas for next year! thread)

P.S. Anyone else notice her locket actually resembles a fancy lock? Does that mean something?

Default Anniversary Cosmetic Pet

Re-posting here to keep my images together.

Here is my idea for an Anniversary Cosmetic Pet: Violet Kobold Shaman. Kobolds were the main theme to the Anniversary Quest and they are sort of the unofficial mascot of DDO, so in my mind a Kobold cosmetic pet makes sense. I chose Violet because its my favorite color but also so it would be different from the store-bought kobold pets. I already have the blue one which is what I used as reference. The kobold pets have been available for a long while now if not the oldest cosmetic pets. I would set the value the same as the other cosmetics at 80 favors.

Additionally, I created a gold party hat on the cosmetic kobold. This could either be part of the kobold itself or purchased in store or purchased for additional favors at the party. I used the wizard hat/pet gear as the base item and removed the brim, changed its color, and added the tassel.

It would probably be best to have the hat as separate pet gear so that people could customize any pet to be "dressed for the party". In the spirit of the event.

Default Not sure...

This is close to what a Malicia Cosmetic would look like on a human female PC.... I shudder to think what it might look like on a guy.

Personally, I wouldn't want this on any of my alts but I know many, many people have asked for it. However, I can use the effort to reproduce it to make something I would like later.

Now the big question... would it be possible to get a buxom upgrade on player characters?

(Also posted to my Anniversary Event: Ideas for next year! thread)

P.S. Anyone else notice her locket actually resembles a fancy lock? Does that mean something?
    Nice work. But there are more than enough games where you can buy cosmetics to make your medieval character look like a VS model. You know that 50% of the wearers will be male half orcs, PDKs or dwarves.

As for buxom upgrades, what would you call them? Upgrade Tome of Bountiful Bosom? You might not want it to persist through TR if you are going to change gender...
    Took me several years to get around to registering for the forum... Don't believe the join date. I am not a new noob. I am an old noob and long time lurker.

Quote Originally Posted by Stingae View Post
    Nice work. But there are more than enough games where you can buy cosmetics to make your medieval character look like a VS model. You know that 50% of the wearers will be male half orcs, PDKs or dwarves.

As for buxom upgrades, what would you call them? Upgrade Tome of Bountiful Bosom? You might not want it to persist through TR if you are going to change gender...
    I was being facetious about the buxom upgrade. I myself am buxom, its not always a picnic. I did this particular item because ppl had asked for Malicia's outfit for years. And yes there would be auditions for Rocky, Brad, and Franknfurter all over the game. Honestly, I think people would tire of it pretty quickly, after a brief but frenzied popularity.

Default Ravenloft1

So this is my first stab at making a unique cosmetic, starting from Malicia's outfit and redrawing and adding bits and pieces that make it more appealing to me. Obviously, its much more feminine both in style and color and somewhat more discreet. I went with a Halloween style theme so it could be used for Ravenloft or the return of the Night Revels. The skirt was actually made from an image of Malicia's wings and the colors of the bat across the bosom were made to match. I used a celtic dragon + moon symbol for the necklace. I made the boots and tights from scratch, and drew the spiderweb pattern by hand.

Default Ravenloft1

I love this design, more please It's good to look and feel feminine or sexy even in the game world rather than just clad in armour.

Take note devs!!

nice--what would a male version be like?
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Quote Originally Posted by Saekee View Post
    nice--what would a male version be like?
    Working on it. I'm using an NPC appearance as the base item, its coming across as a gothic style tunic.

Default Ravenloft2

Alright, so here is what the male version would look like to me. I used Lukas Pietre (Market Place Jewelry Broker) as the base item and matched the colors to my female Ravenloft cosmetic. I altered some details such as adding the neck ruff from the male version of the Swashbuckling Outfit, adding the dragon symbol onto the medallion, matching the buttons on the tunic/vest to those on the corset, completely altering the boots and gloves to match my female version. Details that did not get translated: web hosiery and the bat. For reference an image of Lukas Pietre is used on page 5, post 81 of this thread.

I think this cosmetic would appeal to male players on bards, warlocks, pale masters, possibly sorcerers. I can imagine on someone with black or dark red or purple hair and glowing eyes this would look particularly appropriate.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast