Quote Originally Posted by Nyata View Post
Uhm... no? on several things. I have not had fun playing warlock, actually think it's rather boring. have yet to complete a single life on any of my main characters, because the test run I did was underwhelming, fun wise. but probably that's just cause of my personal idea of fun.

Anyhow, I absolutely disagree that a class you bought and payed for should get nerfed. in fact, I think it's a shame that other classes you have to buy have been allowed to fall as far behind as they have. sure, there is still viable monk and druid multiclasses, but running them pure? meh. Artificer? heh. Not really counting FVS among them, as it's so easy to unlock, but still... hehe.

I am absolutely defending the p2w aspect with this, I know, but let's face it, it does make sense.
I agree. DDO sold the Warlock class as it was, we paid for it, leave it alone. Enough with this "make a new race/class appealing to buy, and once everyone has it, nerf it . To me, warlock is op in heroics but not so much in epics. As ive said before on these forums, the Ubers make a class, or mix of classes OP, then they cry nerf. (You know, the Ubers are the ppl that complain everything is too easy and don't play that much anymore cause they have nothing to do, no challenge for them) If its gotta be nerfed, then it never should have been released that way in the first place. I call that "bait and switch" If its gonna be nerfed, then I want a 50% discount on what I paid for it put in my turbine points.