Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The Silver Legion organizes Rarely Run Raids Day (RRRD), Sunday 9/11

Hello all listening,
    I am pleased to announce that The Silver Legion will host an event running older and rarely run raids, namely Reaver's Fate, Abbot, Titan, Master Artificer, Lord of Blades and Tower of Despair. This event will take place on Sunday September 11th, starting on 15:00 GMT = 16:00 UK time = 17:00 Central European time = 11:00 Eastern = 10:00 Central = 8:00 Western.

The runs will be done on Heroic Elite for favor and fun, but will not bring any (or few) XP as any level characters are allowed in. Estimated starting times (in GMT) are Reaver's Fate (15:00), Abbot (15:30), Titan (16:15), Master Artificer (17:15), Lord of Blades (18:00) and Tower of Despair (18:45). Times may shift somewhat if group is slower/faster than expected.

Whoever wants to join, has a toon in proper range (cca 14+ for Reaver and Titan, 18+ for the others) and wants to remember old times or experience some "new" raids is free to do so, please express the interest in this thread. I will be more that happy to show you the raids, so do not be shy if you would be new to them. For those experienced, please expect possible short explanations to first-timers if there will be any.

Following is some information on the raids:
    Reaver's Fate - Access to Ruins of Gianthold pack required. Flagging required - you need to run Madstone Crater, Prison of Planes, Cabal for One and Gianthold Tor on heroic to flag.
    Ascension Chamber (aka Abbot) - Access to Necropolis 4 pack required. Flagging required - you need to complete the Sigil, which allows you to run Litany of the Dead quest with 4 optional endings.
    The Titan Awakes - Access to Restless Isles pack required. Flagging required - you need to run Bring me the Head of Ghola-Fan and Slavers of the Shrieking Mines quests to flag. Alternatively, you may have completed Sigil saved from earlier lives which effectively flags you.
    Master Artificer - Same info as for Lord of Blades raid. Access to Secrets of the Artificers pack required. Flagging required - you need to run Blown to Bits, Power Play and Schemes of the Enemy to flag.
    Lord of Blades - Same info as for Master Artificer raid. Access to Secrets of the Artificers pack required. Flagging required - you need to run Blown to Bits, Power Play and Schemes of the Enemy to flag.
    Tower of Despair - Access to Devils of Shavarath pack required. Flagging required - you need to run Genesis Point, A New Invasion, Bastion of Power and Sins of Attrition to flag. Additionally, you need Boots of Anchoring crafted - I can provide ingredients to anyone who wants to participate and needs them.

The LFM will be posted by Daian and will show level range 1-30, even though minimal level 10+ or so is probably required in order to flag for the raids. Those who want to participate in multiple (ideally all) raids will be preferred to form the group.
    Last edited by Dodoroq; 09-07-2016 at 05:11 AM.
    Characters on Cannith: Daian of the Tree, completionist (life 32); Tirain Hawksong (4th life Monkcher), Sorain Hawksong (2nd life Wizard), several mules.
    Proud member of The Silver Legion on Cannith, currently on a separate project. Feel free to PM me about the guild!