Default The Swords of the Light LVL 166 Kraken with ALL upgrades.

We are looking for members who are social and like to visit while playing. We have all lvls of toons to play with. Join us and have some FUN...NO DRAMA !! ALL members are Officers and welcome to invite their friends. HAIL SWORDS !!
    Alts are Handie Handee Handeee Handi Handii Handiii Handey Handyy Handyyy Handijr , HandiSr and Handiee

Good group of Folks
    Rebarty Mir-mar
    Cleric of the Living Word

Default recent guild went dead, need a new one

was in a previous guild that went dead, i'd like to join send an invite to Kyzus and ill discuss more about it :>

Default Would like to join an active guild.

Current guild is almost a ghost town. Need a group with active raiders.

Dafunkey

Quote Originally Posted by Handi_Smith View Post
    We are looking for members who are social and like to visit while playing. We have all lvls of toons to play with. Join us and have some FUN...NO DRAMA !! ALL members are Officers and welcome to invite their friends. HAIL SWORDS !!

Currently Guild lvl 176. Kraken has Every amenity available. And as I stated...we are a social guild with 107 active members.
    Alts are Handie Handee Handeee Handi Handii Handiii Handey Handyy Handyyy Handijr , HandiSr and Handiee

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Handi_Smith View Post
    Currently Guild lvl 176. Kraken has Every amenity available. And as I stated...we are a social guild with 107 active members.
    How can I apply to your guild?

Community Member

Default Just got back

I'm just returning to ddo and would like to join this guild. I have multiple toons including a level 23 tank, the main character I'm playing right now is Savorium, he is a,level 7 arti
    Last edited by JDB4301; 03-19-2018 at 04:16 PM.

Community Member

I've seen a couple of you guys in groups i've been in and would love to join. IGN : Apeb

Community Member

Default Returning player

I would love to join your guild, how do I get an invite. My characters names are Frimil and Bleubomber
    Last edited by frimil; 01-16-2020 at 02:58 PM.

Hello there, I'm a returning player looking for a guild to play with. How do I go about getting in touch with somebody regarding joining?

11. 04-17-2020, 07:08 PM

Community Member

Default Invite Please

Sounds like a great guild. Could you invite or mail an invite to my character, Yunz? Thank you.

Hello Handi,

I just started on the Sarlona server, mostly played on Ghallanda and Wayfinder. I like how you described your guild as I am a casual player and sometimes will waste hours just sitting and chatting with my fellow guild mates. Can you please mail an invite to Kurdoc? He's currently a level 5 fighter.

Thank you!
    I'm still learning how to party the cleric. Don't ask me to be in the thick of melee AND keep you alive as you zerg all over the place. I can't do it and have stopped trying.

Community Member

Hello there, I'm a returning player looking for a guild to play with and i really like your guild intro this seem to be what i'm looking for.

Ive been playing the last 2 week solo but i really miss social interaction and would like to join a guild like yours to have some fun and enjoy the game more.

How do I go about getting in touch with somebody regarding joining?