Waylander of the Stolen Blade Cambo's Avatar

Default Charisma damage weapons

I recently found a charisma (+3 per crit) damaging weapon (all be it Level 30) and since that was new to me, i wondered if charisma may be a forgotten stat on monsters, and therefore may be come helpless very quickly...
    +14 shortsword of 4d6 cold damage, 14d6 damage on crit and +3 Charisma damage on crit.
    Cambo Neebong "Waylander of the Stolen Blade", well borrowed really...
    Lover of Loot, All Things Shiny and Participant in R.O.G.U.E Part Quatre Stealth Challenge.
    Woot: Hall of Fame Post - Eldritch Device Recipes

Community Member

Default Aura of Fear

Probably you would be able to make a good ooze/critter killer with that.

Barbarian/Ravager enhancement Aura of Fear makes oozes, rats and spiders helpless regardless of difficulty and it only has a static -2 to all stats. Back in the days when druid wolf form still had critical multipliers applied to its attacks, it was a fun combination to get big numbers on those mobs.

Outside of that... EE/LE stat regeneration will most likely keep NPC stats positive = no helpless state.

Hit em with the ugly stick!
    I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was, now what's it is weird and scary to me.

If shiradi procs can be trusted monster ability stats in higher end epics are in the hundreds and you can't make stuff helpless anymore (IIRC they just stay at 1). In any case the mob would be dead before you hit that anyway.

That makes charisma and int drain almost useless.
    At least dex, wis, con can be used to lower saves against DC based abilities (...str in theory against some trip attacks).
    Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
    Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos