Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bwnunnally View Post
    The bound insightful constitution shard will only add to Suffix: eyes or Extra: Head, Trinket, Runearm. It does not add to Extra: Waist as the planner shows. This may be an error in the game, as there is a recipe in the item machine to add insightful con to waist, but it does not recognize the Insightful Con shard as an ingredient.
    First: Suffix - wrong info.
    Second: Extra - miss ring.
    Third: Extra - runearm - wrong info.
    I recheck this. Too much errors...

Fourth: devs says, that CC items like random -> its easy to find belt with insightful con. So, make report about bug in game.

If you mean "concentration" (not constitution):
    I don't see it extra belt:
    Extra belt:
    INS Concentration:
    Last edited by ramzes7asit4; 09-21-2016 at 07:04 AM. Reason: update img
    Wiki page.
    Standing stone has no soul.

Quote Originally Posted by bwnunnally View Post
    The bound insightful constitution shard will only add to Suffix: eyes or Extra: Head, Trinket, Runearm. It does not add to Extra: Waist as the planner shows. This may be an error in the game, as there is a recipe in the item machine to add insightful con to waist, but it does not recognize the Insightful Con shard as an ingredient.
    Both shard machines show it going on the extra slot for belts.

I just had a confusing moment earlier today when I couldn't apply parrying to armor, but that was a PEBKAC issue. Be sure to double check that both of the following conditions are true:

1) The item has an ML shard >= 10 already applied
    2) The item has already had the "Extra Effect Slot Item" effect applied

For my issue, it was #2. Until I remembered to apply a mark of house cannith, it looked exactly like parrying just didn't go on armor. It does.

Exclamation Bug

I find bug in showing missing effect (gear master).

I will fix it in few days.
    Update: fixed.

Please, write in this thread if your miss effect list incorrect! //Post screens, or your actions.
    Last edited by ramzes7asit4; 09-21-2016 at 08:20 AM. Reason: update
    Wiki page.

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    Both shard machines show it going on the extra slot for belts.

I just had a confusing moment earlier today when I couldn't apply parrying to armor, but that was a PEBKAC issue. Be sure to double check that both of the following conditions are true:

1) The item has an ML shard >= 10 already applied
    2) The item has already had the "Extra Effect Slot Item" effect applied

For my issue, it was #2. Until I remembered to apply a mark of house cannith, it looked exactly like parrying just didn't go on armor. It does.
    I was wrong -- I searched on "insightful con" in the shard maker and made a "insightful CONCENTRATION shard", which then didn't go. The correct insightful Constitution shard probably will.
    --
    Dwerkin | Dwerkatron
    Thelanis

Default New update.

New update will work after few minutes.

In new update:
    * Yesterday, I found that INS bonus can't be applied to item with ML <=9. Now, this correct for planner too.
    * Add full cost for item in planner.
    * Add full cost for selected effect in "gear master".
    * Add google analytics.

Note: please use http://ccplanner.byethost14.com/ (it's more stable)
    Last edited by ramzes7asit4; 09-23-2016 at 11:28 AM. Reason: google analytics
    Wiki page.

Community Member

This is very nice, thanks for putting it together!

Would it be possible to make the 3rd effect optional in the interface? I have been leaving it off for trap gear at mid-levels.

Community Member

Your planner has been extremely helpful to me, thanks for the good work.

I have one request/suggestion. When the 'select ML' is changed, all of the settings reset to default. It would be nice if the choices for prefix, suffix, etc didn't change.

Quote Originally Posted by dogsoldier View Post
    Would it be possible to make the 3rd effect optional in the interface?
    Add "None" for extra. (Last option in non-scalable effect)

Quote Originally Posted by Pyed-Pyper View Post
    I have one request/suggestion. When the 'select ML' is changed, all of the settings reset to default. It would be nice if the choices for prefix, suffix, etc didn't change.
    Reset to default happens only when you change level from (level_old >=10 to level_new<10) or (level_old<10 to level_new>=10).
    This connected with different enchant list (item with min lvl <= 10, don't have INS bonus).
    So, for now I won't make any changes for this.
    Wiki page.

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council
    2017-2021 PC Member

Quote Originally Posted by ramzes7asit4 View Post
    Reset to default happens only when you change level from (level_old >=10 to level_new<10) or (level_old<10 to level_new>=10).
    This connected with different enchant list (item with min lvl <= 10, don't have INS bonus).
    So, for now I won't make any changes for this.
    Yep, I can confirm this. I've spent much time looking for the ideal level break in the low-mid 20s for various items (I mean, if it's gonna be BtA, might as well make it at the lowest ML that does the same thing as the highest I can make or equip, right?) and only have to change the ML shard, not anything else.
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

Last edited by dakkon75; 09-27-2016 at 10:30 AM.
    Draz in all forms of the Prophets of the New Republic and Lava Divers / Khyber Original / R.I.P. E. Gary Gygax 03/04/08 / Supporter of the AEA / Owner of 4 birthday cupcakes Thank you Cupcake /Drazell Bergost leader of the Khyberian Ham Authority / Support your local Qwijymart!

Your planner has been extremely helpful to me, thanks for the good work.

I agree it has been very helpful. It looks like you may have already changed the reset on the "select ML".

Also, it would be nice if the default settings were "NONE" rather than the top available affix.

Quote Originally Posted by dakkon75 View Post
    I don't know what this meaning, but if you need help with planner - PM to me.

Quote Originally Posted by JoyfulEagle View Post
    I agree it has been very helpful. It looks like you may have already changed the reset on the "select ML".
    Also, it would be nice if the default settings were "NONE" rather than the top available affix.
    No, it still resetting with change level from 10+ to 9- or 9- to 10+.
    Wiki page.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ramzes7asit4 View Post
    I don't know what this meaning, but if you need help with planner - PM to me.

No, it still resetting with change level from 10+ to 9- or 9- to 10+.

Prior to my initial post, the planner would reset with any level change, not just the 10 boundary. After your response, I tested again and the behavior is more in line with your description. I don't know what changed but now it does not reset with changes from, say, 11 to 12, or 13 to 22.
    This is exactly what I wanted. Good job and thanks again!

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council
    2017-2021 PC Member

Prior to my initial post, the planner would reset with any level change, not just the 10 boundary. After your response, I tested again and the behavior is more in line with your description. I don't know what changed but now it does not reset with changes from, say, 11 to 12, or 13 to 22.
    It must have been on your end, because mine *never* reset (although I admittedly also never tried crossing the 10 boundary in either direction).
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

There was one day (the day immediately prior to your initial post) where I was seeing the same thing. Don't know if it started earlier than that because I don't reload that tab very often.

Went through the ah researching implement bonus values. In every case I checked (2-12, 15, 20, 25, 30) the implement bonus was equal to the ML. So it's reasonably safe to assume you get the ML(PL) for implement bonus, ranging from 1 to 34.

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council
    2017-2021 PC Member

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    Went through the ah researching implement bonus values. In every case I checked (2-12, 15, 20, 25, 30) the implement bonus was equal to the ML. So it's reasonably safe to assume you get the ML(PL) for implement bonus, ranging from 1 to 34.
    Yeah, the "new" method of Implement Bonus is based on the ML, while the "old" method was based on 3x the Enhancement Bonus. You can still find older loot that uses the "old" method, and I'd be willing to bet that named items that were created before the changeover use it as well (even fresh drops). No idea if the change was deliberate because of all the various methods to boost the enhancement bonus (Arti Enchant Weapon, Harper Enchantment, Enchant Weapon EPL, etc.) or just something that slipped through the coding when they did the loot pass a couple years ago, but it was a real nerf if you had access to any of those. And even without, it's generally a boost mid-game, but end-game it's another huge nerf.

I know that the FvS Angel of Vengeance enhancement Articles of Faith (which makes the deity's favored weapon a spellcasting implement) works using the old method, and I would assume that AA does the same. It's kind of funny 'cause my FvS with Articles of Faith and Righteous Weapons (for +5 enhancement bonus with deity's favored weapon) actually gets *both* Implement Bonuses listed, when she equips a caster scimi. Sadly, they don't stack, but with Harper Enchantment she basically has +6 enhancement bonus which really starts blowing the "new" Implement Bonus out of the water (Her ML 25 scimis are +7, so basically +13, so she gets +39 Implement Bonus... with 3 EPLs and an arti, she could get another +12 for +51... an ML 25 caster weapon would normally be stuck at +25).
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

Awesome work on this, I've made over 20 completed items with using this so far and it's made it so much easier, and it's ability to assist planning out what effects to put in what slots is invaluable to any crafter I think!
    My reality needs imagination like a bulb needs a socket. My imagination needs reality like a blind man needs a cane. - Tom Waits

Is there an export item in URL function somewhere?
    Polska gildia DDO / Polish guild

Polska gildia DDO - Magia i Miecz (200), Argonnessen
    Zapraszamy!

I'm confused on how exactly the ML10 rule is enforced. Not necessarily with your planner, just the game in general.

Is the rule that any shard that could go in an "extra" slot can't be put anywhere on an item under ML10? For example, Parrying can go in extra for armor and suffix for boots; therefore I can't put parrying on boots below ML10 even as a suffix. Is that correct?

Perform (not insightful; regular perform) can be slotted as an extra on trinkets. Does that mean we can't make any perform items below level 10?

Or does each individual shard have it's own "can go below ML10" flag that is maintained independently of slotting data?

Quote Originally Posted by gravisrs View Post
    Is there an export item in URL function somewhere?
    Out of curiosity, what would you like to export it to?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast