Default @NoWorries - Collectible Tiers

Heya No Worries,

This is less of a 'woe is me the cost is too high' thread - there's enough of those, and I've given my views there. This is more a request for more info in general about collectible changes.

I wonder if we could have a post about the new collectible tiers, and how that all ties into the crafting recipe/level design? I posted some speculative thinking in Pschoblonde's Dried Fish thread, but given that I think we know very little at this point*, I thought I'd just ask some direct questions!

Can we get a clue what's now in what tier please (keep your new ones secret if you like )?

Now they are tiered into level ranges, are drop rates of any collectibles changed?

Do the tiers of collectibles tie into the crafting recipes or crafting levels in any way, or is the relationship more about collectible rarity?

Cheers.

*I assume if any of this has been answered already a fellow forumite will tell me off soon (or possibly even provide a link!).
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    The best of the best DDO players generally overperform when given a real challenge
    Quote Originally Posted by Amundir View Post
    My words are great. Even out of context.

You there, NW?

Oh now come on. I've left it over 24 hours between each bump. I'm being patient and polite - really nothing to say on this?
    Last edited by dunklezhan; 08-17-2016 at 12:02 PM.
    The best of the best DDO players generally overperform when given a real challenge

Oh now come on. I've left it over 24 hours between each bump. I'm being patient and polite - really nothing to say on this?

Community Member

For the current collectables, simply go to the collector to see the tiers.