Quote Originally Posted by RD2play View Post
A couple of questions need answering:
I'd be happy to supply what answers I can! =]

Are collectibles going to no longer be House bound? but only depend on nodes?
Collectibles will not be house bound. Collectible dispensers now drop any of the collectibles from their category (internally referenced as Arcane, Lore, Natural, or Cultural) and tier (based on level of the quest you are in). There are 6 tiers of quest level (1-5, 5-10, 11-15, 16-20, 21-25, 26+).

This means that, for example, a mushroom in a level 3 quest has chances to drop a Sweet Whitecap (Common), Deadly Feverblanch (Uncommon), or Pale Creeper (Rare) whereas a mushroom in a level 27 quest has chances to drop a Crypt Moth (Common), Hairy Trumpet (Uncommon), or a Shimmering Spore Pod (Rare). Cultural collectible dispensers (which are usually represented by backpacks) are slightly different as they have a chance to drop any tier appropriate collectible (though weighted towards cultural ones). This is done because cultural collectibles also drop in bags from monsters.

This is all in addition to dragonshard fragments.

How are they going to be added into the Fearun stuff?
The only caveat to the above statement is that Forgotten Realms quests will have their own special collectible dispensers. The only difference between Forgotten Realms dispensers and Eberron dispensers will be the inclusion or exclusion of collectibles with lore specific to either campaign setting (Soarwood will not drop in the Forgotten Realms, for example).

will there be nodes added? or just trough purple bags?
We will be adding collectible dispensers to as many of the quests that don't currently have them (both Forgotten Realms and ones simply made after collectibles were no longer used) as we have time to manage before the release of U32. It is possible not every single quest will have collectible dispensers when U32 launches but many more will than currently do and the goal will be to, eventually (if we don't manage it by U32), make sure every quest has collectible dispensers.

Will the droprate be changed?
No. Each collectible dispenser will drop a single collectible with a chance to grant dragonshard fragments as well.

I noticed a piece of rubble in one of the new quests dropped a whole stack of stuff (though another pile dropped me a gem?!?).
That is odd and should not be happening. This will sound like an odd question but: Do you recall how long it had been since you zoned into a new area?

Also, when you say "a whole stack of stuff", what sort of things are we talking about? Just collectibles (and a gem) or other things as well?

Also number 2, do you recall whether you were on the heroic or legendary version of the quest?