Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TPICKRELL View Post
    Don't have access to the game to double check.

But the wiki lists healing amp as only available on Gloves and Trinkets. I'm pretty sure it drops on armor as well in current random loot. Is that WAI?
    I make this table with info that I gathered in Lamania. Maybe I miss something (it's absolutely possible). I will update the wiki page (http://ddowiki.com/page/Talk:Cannith_Crafting/U32) when something changes (add new non scaling recipes, Live release).
    In DDOcast 440 Devs says: random and crafted items have one list of prefix, suffix and extra (if this bonus exist in both versions)...
    But in Lamania I can't find usage for "Insight spell focus"... So, maybe all this will be fixed later.
    Wiki page.
    Standing stone has no soul.

Quote Originally Posted by ramzes7asit4 View Post
    I make this table with info that I gathered in Lamania. Maybe I miss something (it's absolutely possible). I will update the wiki page (http://ddowiki.com/page/Talk:Cannith_Crafting/U32) when something changes (add new non scaling recipes, Live release).
    In DDOcast 440 Devs says: random and crafted items have one list of prefix, suffix and extra (if this bonus exist in both versions)...
    But in Lamania I can't find usage for "Insight spell focus"... So, maybe all this will be fixed later.
    I ran into the same issue because I thought it was possible with the scaling insightful spell focus ended up as +3 also. I don't recall ever seeing insightful spell focus on random loot although if it's rare it's possible it does exist.

I think it might be there by mistake and not usable because it's not in random loot so there are 0 spots it can go to.

I am guessing the right answer is remove it from the recipe list since it can't go on any items, however, if they want to let go on trinkets that might be cool.
    DC Warlock Reaper Build (U48)
    Max DC Illusionist Reaper Build (U48)

Default I apreciate the great work you did!

Quote Originally Posted by ramzes7asit4 View Post
    I wanted to be clear that I'm not criticizing anyone here, just pointing out a possible discrepancy.

I very much appreciate the work you did in compiling all of this info for the DDO community!

Thank you very very very much!!!!
    Khyber -- Grubbby, Grubonon, Gralak, and all the gang of *grubs* in the Homeboys of Stormreach.

Quote Originally Posted by TPICKRELL View Post
    I wanted to be clear that I'm not criticizing anyone here, just pointing out a possible discrepancy.

I very much appreciate the work you did in compiling all of this info for the DDO community!

Thank you very very very much!!!!
    I din't see any critics!=)
    Wiki page.

Quote Originally Posted by slarden View Post
    I ran into the same issue because I thought it was possible with the scaling insightful spell focus ended up as +3 also. I don't recall ever seeing insightful spell focus on random loot although if it's rare it's possible it does exist.

I think it might be there by mistake and not usable because it's not in random loot so there are 0 spots it can go to.

I am guessing the right answer is remove it from the recipe list since it can't go on any items, however, if they want to let go on trinkets that might be cool.
    I'm a little confused are we talking about a generic insightful spell focus to all spells? or a specific individual insightful spell focus like enchant etc. Because I've seen the individual insightful bonuses, on goggles for instance in the new random gen, but I don't believe I've ever seen a generic insightful spell focus ever.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    I'm a little confused are we talking about a generic insightful spell focus to all spells? or a specific individual insightful spell focus like enchant etc. Because I've seen the individual insightful bonuses, on goggles for instance in the new random gen, but I don't believe I've ever seen a generic insightful spell focus ever.
    insightful spell focus to all spells. It's a craftable shard, but I don't recall ever seeing it on random loot and the system wont' let me attach it to any items. It says "not compatible with this machine" or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Insightful spell focus to all schools. The insight bonus to the individual schools can be found on goggles (random and craft).

insightful spell focus to all spells. It's a craftable shard, but I don't recall ever seeing it on random loot and the system wont' let me attach it to any items. It says "not compatible with this machine" or something like that.
    Yeah. Some text appears with next shard: insight spell focus (to all schools), riposte, bleeding and maiming.
    Wiki page.

The Hatchery

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Known Issues in Cannith Crafting:

• We are continuing to work on a mass deconstruction method.
    Will old shards have the option to be deconstructed after the update?

I ask because I've got hundreds of crafted shards, no idea how long it will take to deconstruct all of them.
    Crafted most types of shards for leveling, just kept them thinking I might use them someday.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppiesAndRainbows View Post
    Will old shards have the option to be deconstructed after the update?

I ask because I've got hundreds of crafted shards, no idea how long it will take to deconstruct all of them.
    Crafted most types of shards for leveling, just kept them thinking I might use them someday.
    I think they said no to this a while back. Get them crunched now and trade in the essences after the update, or make your existing shards into items to keep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    The best of the best DDO players generally overperform when given a real challenge
    Quote Originally Posted by Amundir View Post
    My words are great. Even out of context.

What about changing some of the lower level crafting levels to Khyber and Siberys Dragonshards rather than Eberron ones .. They drop more prevelently and they can be built up to different levels for different strengths of enhancement that you are trying to add...

http://ddowiki.com/page/Dragonshard
    Wait, can you hear it? Is it? The worlds smallest vio..nah... nevermind... it can't be, its too small..

Quote Originally Posted by Zzevel View Post
    What about changing some of the lower level crafting levels to Khyber and Siberys Dragonshards rather than Eberron ones .. They drop more prevelently and they can be built up to different levels for different strengths of enhancement that you are trying to add...

http://ddowiki.com/page/Dragonshard

http://eberron.wikia.com/wiki/Progenitor_Dragons

Thematically, it makes sense for Eberron fragments - the giver and importantly creator of life. Siberys and especially Khyber are... not that.

Though from a mechanics point of view, I tend to agree with you. Alternatives would be nice.

Edit: copied and trimmed from a linked page on the same site:

Siberys shards fall from the Ring of Siberys that encircles Eberron. .....The resulting proliferation of Siberys shard items range from devices focused on enhancing the power of a specific mark to generalized tools that work for anyone who bears a dragonmark.

Khyber shards are found beneath the earth near layers of magma or sulfur vents, typically growing on volcanic cavern walls. ... Khyber shard items have an affinity for binding magic. They are common components of binding diagrams, soul trapping spells and similar magic associated with binding creatures.

Eberron shards are found buried in shallow soil in clusters encased in geodes. They are found only in Khorvaire and Aerenal*. ... Eberron shard items store magical energy or psionic power as spellbooks, spell-storing items or psionic power stones. Intelligent magical items often incorporate Eberron shards. Their magical affinity is very broad compared to the specific powers of Siberys and Khyber shards.

(*clearly not in the case of DDO.)
    Last edited by dunklezhan; 08-16-2016 at 01:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    The best of the best DDO players generally overperform when given a real challenge
    Quote Originally Posted by Amundir View Post
    My words are great. Even out of context.

Thank you for clearing up my confusion.

Thank you ramzes7asit4 too.
    Last edited by Aelonwy; 08-16-2016 at 02:08 PM. Reason: saw other response
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Community Member

It is very rare, but I have at least one insightful spell focus item. So they do exist in the new random lootgen.

By the same token, I just picked up a cloak with wisdom on it last night (Prudent +9 Cloak of something). It is most definitely in the new lootgen (it was a prefix), but it's not listed in any table I've seen, nor could I apply it to a cloak on Lamannia.
    Last edited by Aletys; 08-16-2016 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aletys View Post
    It is very rare, but I have at least one insightful spell focus item. So they do exist in the new random lootgen.

By the same token, I just picked up a cloak with wisdom on it last night (Prudent +9 Cloak of something). It is most definitely in the new lootgen (it was a prefix), but it's not listed in any table I've seen, nor could I apply it to a cloak on Lamannia.
    Wisdom is listed in the wiki as a valid prefix:

http://ddowiki.com/page/Talk:Cannith_Crafting/U32

Quote Originally Posted by Aletys View Post

Look here: http://ddowiki.com/page/Talk:Cannith...y_slot_by_item
    Please link image of you item with insight spell focus (to all school at once, not like Insight Evocation +3).
    Item like this
    isnt very rare.
    Last edited by ramzes7asit4; 08-16-2016 at 03:48 PM. Reason: add img
    Wiki page.

Community Member

There is a single school for the new Cannith Crafting system. The level cap is 400, and your previously-earned Cannith Crafting XP will be added together and carried over.
    Level 50: 1,256 Cannith Crafting XP
    Level 100: 7,313 XP
    Level 150: 30,151 XP
    Level 260: 245,580 <- where current maxed out crafters will end up.
    Level 340: 472,752 XP
    Level 400: 650,040 XP

Short version: If you were capped before, you're not even halfway done now. Good luck.

2016, 2018 Player Council Member Ziindarax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UurlockYgmeov View Post
    And Lamannia is now down.
    Gonna reiterate - why did they close this so soon? Shouldn't Cannith have been up a little bit longer to allow for more thorough testing?
    Ziind Stargazer - Level 12 fighter/6 Barbarian/2 rogue Half-Orc (Neutral Good) - Formerly a level 20 Paladin Human - Orien

Fernian Summer Carnival

Quote Originally Posted by Ziindarax View Post
    Gonna reiterate - why did they close this so soon? Shouldn't Cannith have been up a little bit longer to allow for more thorough testing?
    I think they add non-scalable effect like "true sight". I hope Lamania will open again in a few days.
    Wiki page.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziindarax View Post
    Lamannia is a preview server. Being up for just a weekend is very much the norm. We will likely have another chance this weekend as Sev said U32 can be out as early as late August. The crafting had some issues, but was further along than I expected.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast