Default Easy FvS PL, Pure, Rogue Splash or FvS / X?

I am preparing my character for his next few lives and I want three FvS PLs.

So, what's the ''easiest'' FvS PL build?

Human Pure FvS?

Human 18 FvS / 2 Rogue (for traps and evasion)?

Or something completely different?

For my Wizard PLs I am running a Human Rogue 2 / Warlock 9 / Wizard 9 and it is a blast (pun intended), although in Inspired Quarter it was a pain...

I don't plan to stay long at epic levels, just TR again once I am lvl 20 again.

Community Member

warlock split should work just fine
    pure DC caster
    some swashbuckler split
    some melee split involving kensai and/or barb
    some AA split with imbued repeaters

"Easiest" is hard to put in to terms, do you mean by easiest to level, to solo, to run elite streak, to gear up etc etc. Do a Google search for Pastlifenmo it's the build I have used for almost all of my heroic lives (except for Iconics of course).

Stoner81.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarquine View Post
    I am preparing my character for his next few lives and I want three FvS PLs.

So, what's the ''easiest'' FvS PL build?

Human Pure FvS?

Human 18 FvS / 2 Rogue (for traps and evasion)?

Or something completely different?

For my Wizard PLs I am running a Human Rogue 2 / Warlock 9 / Wizard 9 and it is a blast (pun intended), although in Inspired Quarter it was a pain...

I don't plan to stay long at epic levels, just TR again once I am lvl 20 again.
    if it's just for heroic PL and TR after hitting 20 i would recommend (sp?) 9 FvS / 9 Warlock / 2 Rogue (ES tree from WL to t5, 12 pts in TS; rest some AoV) lvling order something like RWWWWWRWWWW(rest FvS)

Quote Originally Posted by tsteigner View Post
    if it's just for heroic PL and TR after hitting 20 i would recommend (sp?) 9 FvS / 9 Warlock / 2 Rogue (ES tree from WL to t5, 12 pts in TS; rest some AoV) lvling order something like RWWWWWRWWWW(rest FvS)
    I was also looking for my second and third fvs lives on my main toon. I did 9 fvs 6 ranger 5 rogue and used duel razorends. I could do all traps and alternated shiv and exposing strike from assassin and deep wood stalker to have almost permanent sneak attack. I soloed all the way to 20 and tr'd it was fun, simple, and I had a lot of fun.