Angry LGS Set Bonus mechanic is completely unclear

I find it very difficult to understand the logic on which LGS Set Bonuses mechanic is made.

I crafted:
    #1 - http://ddocrafting.info/lgs/3/28/28/258/-1/-1/
    Code:
    Max SP +151Maximum Spell Points (+151 Profane)
    Intelligence skills +22 
    Disable Device (+22 Competence), Repair (+22 Competence), Search (+22 Competence), Spellcraft (+22 Competence)

Maximum Spell Points (+151 Insight) 
    Maximum Spell Points (+151 Insight)
    Intelligence skills (+11 Insight) 
    Disable Device (+11 Insight), Repair (+11 Insight), Search (+11 Insight), Spellcraft (+11 Insight)

Fortitude Save (+2 Quality)

#2 - http://ddocrafting.info/lgs/4/47/47/265/-1/-1/
    Code:
    Unconsciousness Range +128+128 Enhancement Bonus to Hit Points added to the Range of Unconsciousness.
    Positive Healing +16 per 10s 
    +16 Enhancement Bonus to Positive Healing every 10 seconds.

Unconscious Range (+64 Insight); Positive Healing per 10s (+8 Insight)

Unconscious Range (+32 Quality); Positive Healing per 10s (+4 Quality)
    I tought I'd get the HP bonus. Instead I get nothing. First of all I find annyoing that to build for HP bonus I have to take panoramic route and get other stuff I don't need. Secondly the set bonuses aren't absolutely clear on how you can build to get what.

I'm completely dissatisfied with this crafting system, honestly.

/rant finished.

Z.
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.

I'm waiting for Lamma-land to come back up so I can spend a few hours playing around with the different LGS things and figure out exactly how the set bonuses work... Once I get all that figured out, I will be making an update to YourDDO's LGS planner... I just don't have the time and/or resources to do it on live and the current build on live *should* be the base for what they put on lamma...

I could have updated with my speculations and the summation of everything I've read around the different media outlets for DDO, but I don't like putting (possible) hearsay up on YourDDO... just facts

This is something that I spent hours trying to figure out and understand, only to end up just deciding I'm not ready to try for set bonus. When I decided that it made things less stressful.

But another thing that gets me is that when you examine and item I can tell what pattern if follows but have to look it up offline just to remember what effects it has.