Community Member KieraBloodheart's Avatar

Red face LF people to start chars with

Been away from DDO for a long time, coming back to it. i figured id make a post here and see if i can find a couple people who were also making a new char or rebirthing or whatever that would wanna play now and then.
    Id be available to play most days 7am-noonish and after 9pm (i normally work evenings, central time). I would prefer playing a trapper class. i got a rebirthed artificer and a fresh rogue i can make (lv1,4 or 7 start). If someone else would rather be trapper id play a caster, most likely sorc. maybe druid or try out warlock.

If your interested at all and wanna play or see how the groups going if any, post here or hit me up on skype: Darthakkora.

Edit: also, maybe you already have a group going or something and wouldnt mind adding one more. id be happy to catch up and join in or w/e as well.

Game just isnt that fun solo

Community Member ElfMaidenOlwen's Avatar

I'm willing to create a new char to run with you.

I'm usually available after 9:30 pm Central Time on Thursday and Friday evenings.

Let me know if you would like to meet up at those times. I think I would like to create a new char as a Paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by ElfMaidenOlwen View Post
    I'm willing to create a new char to run with you.

I'm usually available after 9:30 pm Central Time on Thursday and Friday evenings.

Let me know if you would like to meet up at those times. I think I would like to create a new char as a Paladin.
    Yea, id be happy to.

Quote Originally Posted by KieraBloodheart View Post
    Yea, id be happy to.
    Are you on Facebook? There is a DDO Sarlona FB Group. We can either connect by FB or by email, or skype. Either is fine.

Are you on Facebook? There is a DDO Sarlona FB Group. We can either connect by FB or by email, or skype. Either is fine.
    I have fb but i rarely use it for anything or check it. My skype is up 24/7 either on phone or pc. So thats the easiest way to get me anytime.

Skype add: Darthakkora

I have fb but i rarely use it for anything or check it. My skype is up 24/7 either on phone or pc. So thats the easiest way to get me anytime.

Great! I created a new skype account. You can look me up by ElfMaidenOlwen.

Do you want to try to skype Tomorrow (Tuesday) evening about 9:30pm to chat and then we will plan a meet up in game for either Thurs or Fri night?

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default Static Group.

Great! I created a new skype account. You can look me up by ElfMaidenOlwen.

Do you want to try to skype Tomorrow (Tuesday) evening about 9:30pm to chat and then we will plan a meet up in game for either Thurs or Fri night?
    I would be interested in joining/forming Tuesday night static group on Sarlona in case either of you may be interested in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Livmo View Post
    I would be interested in joining/forming Tuesday night static group on Sarlona in case either of you may be interested in that.
    Id be happy to, as i said im avaiable most mornings and every night after 9pm weather i work or not. Im also an alt ***** so id have no problem making a char just to play with certain groups if they can only play certain days of the week

Treasure Hunter

Default Yay

Id be happy to, as i said im avaiable most mornings and every night after 9pm weather i work or not. Im also an alt ***** so id have no problem making a char just to play with certain groups if they can only play certain days of the week
    Im on Pacific Standard Time and Tuesday evenings is good time for me. I have tons of toons and wouldn't mind leveling some to 20.

Im on Pacific Standard Time and Tuesday evenings is good time for me. I have tons of toons and wouldn't mind leveling some to 20.
    Sure, you can add me on skype if you use it and just let me know whenever you wanna play.

I would love to... However I can not commit to Tuesday nights every week due to family commitments.

Feel free to look me up and add me to buddies on Sarlona:

Ahrendue Ereuvyn (Lvl 10 )
    Ravona Airthola (Lvl 1 new char)
    Varnaelberet (Lvl 8)

If you want to play on Tuesday nights what time are you thinking?

Treasure Hunter

Default 7pm

I would love to... However I can not commit to Tuesday nights every week due to family commitments.

Feel free to look me up and add me to buddies on Sarlona:

Ahrendue Ereuvyn (Lvl 10 )
    Ravona Airthola (Lvl 1 new char)
    Varnaelberet (Lvl 8)

If you want to play on Tuesday nights what time are you thinking?
    I like 7pm PST. I would sometimes have to miss a Tues. as well, but usually Tues is the best night for me. You can find me on Livmo and I can always switch to a toon. If you're a sorc, I'll bring a rouge, or visa versa. If everyone is ranged, I'll grab a big axe or 2-handed sword swinger and bring it to the party.

I like 7pm PST. I would sometimes have to miss a Tues. as well, but usually Tues is the best night for me. You can find me on Livmo and I can always switch to a toon. If you're a sorc, I'll bring a rouge, or visa versa. If everyone is ranged, I'll grab a big axe or 2-handed sword swinger and bring it to the party.
    I think I can do 9pm Central on Tuesday on a pretty frequent basis. Just can not commit every week.

KieraBloodheart and I are planning on getting together this Thursday (06/23) at about 9:30 central time if you want to try to join us.

I have a Lvl 10 Ranger and a Lvl 8 Cleric. I also have a brand new lvl 1 char I would like to run at some point just to play with.

Are you on Discord?

Feel free to inmail me with one of my toons (in my signature). Or you can look me up on Skype.

Full disclosure though. I only play for fun. I am learning as I go so I'm not the best player.
    Last edited by ElfMaidenOlwen; 06-22-2016 at 07:49 AM.

My Main Server - Sarlona
    Characters - Ahrendue Ereuvyn - Elf Ranger ; Ravona Airthola - Dwarf Paladin ; Varnaelberet - Human Cleric
    Click Here to Join us on Discord!

Treasure Hunter

I think I can do 9pm Central on Tuesday on a pretty frequent basis. Just can not commit every week.

KieraBloodheart and I are planning on getting together this Thursday (06/23) at about 9:30 central time if you want to try to join us.

I have a Lvl 10 Ranger and a Lvl 8 Cleric. I also have a brand new lvl 1 char I would like to run at some point just to play with.

Are you on Discord?

Feel free to inmail me with one of my toons (in my signature). Or you can look me up on Skype.

Full disclosure though. I only play for fun. I am learning as I go so I'm not the best player.
    I play for fun as well

I have playable atm:

• L9 Bard
    • L7 Gnome Rouge
    • L7 Sorc,
    • L6 Fighter
    • L5 fighter
    • L5 paladin
    • L5 ranger
    • L5 cleric
    • L5 barbarian
    • L2 sorc

but don't mind playing a lower level char.

I'll try to be on tmw night. I have ears and can hear, but no mic.

You're in good company. I'm not the best player either and I'm still learning new stuff all the time!

I look forward to playing with you at some point.

If you have not yet. Please join the Discord DDO group.

https://discord.me/ddodiscord

I play for fun as well

I have playable atm:

• L9 Bard
    • L7 Gnome Rouge
    • L7 Sorc,
    • L6 Fighter
    • L5 fighter
    • L5 paladin
    • L5 ranger
    • L5 cleric
    • L5 barbarian
    • L2 sorc

You're in good company. I'm not the best player either and I'm still learning new stuff all the time!

My Main Server - Sarlona
    Characters - Ahrendue Ereuvyn - Elf Ranger ; Ravona Airthola - Dwarf Paladin ; Varnaelberet - Human Cleric

Community Member

If there is still room in the Tuesday night group I may be able to join you guys every once in a while. I am currently busy with work (covering for someone on vacation = lots more work) but in a couple of weeks I could catch up with you maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by marinersfan View Post
    If there is still room in the Tuesday night group I may be able to join you guys every once in a while. I am currently busy with work (covering for someone on vacation = lots more work) but in a couple of weeks I could catch up with you maybe?
    Of course, always happy to play with someone. same as ive told them, you can add me on skype or shoot a message and we can play whenever you can. Got plenty of char slots and i have no problem making more if i need to.

Of course, always happy to play with someone. same as ive told them, you can add me on skype or shoot a message and we can play whenever you can. Got plenty of char slots and i have no problem making more if i need to.

Thanks for running with me last night. I'm glad we were able to get a good group together. Look me up again!!!

My Main Server - Sarlona

Quote Originally Posted by marinersfan View Post
    I will be on Sarlona at 9:30 pm central tonight.

My toons are in my signature so look me up.

Also check out Discord (the link is in my signature). There is a good group of Sarlonians on Discord and we would love to have you join us!!!

Happy questing!!!

My Main Server - Sarlona

I will be on tonight!! Hope to see you!

I play for fun as well

I have playable atm:

• L9 Bard
    • L7 Gnome Rouge
    • L7 Sorc,
    • L6 Fighter
    • L5 fighter
    • L5 paladin
    • L5 ranger
    • L5 cleric
    • L5 barbarian
    • L2 sorc

My Main Server - Sarlona