Default Monster Manual Update

Heya DDO'ers,

So while I update the YourDDO Monster Manual to reflect the newest volume, it's going to be non-functional. I expect this to last no more than about 90 minutes or so. Reason being for it being non-functional is I updated the Volumes column in my table and stupidly changed the volume numbers from decimal to roman numerals. The way the db is set up, it requires very specific entries for each column or else it blanks it all out. Well, the volume column except Prologue is is now blanked out and I need to re-script it to get everything back expeditiously.

But when all is said and done, it will be back to it's normal self. I'll update this thread when it's all done.

~~Ague

The YourDDO Monster Manual has now been updated with Volume VII!

Please note, I am going to be doing some more cataloging this week, because (no lie) I kind of got lax with the last 3 or so updates when it comes to updating the MM db that I have. BUT don't worry, I'll be scouring the depths of Eberron and the Forgotten Realms the next week making sure that i have everything nicely cataloged for you to go out and find all the types.

~~Ague

EDIT: For the Monstrous Plants, the listing may be inaccurate. There are several types of plant creatures in the game and I'm unsure at this particular moment which ones are going to be showing up in the MM. Also, so far as I can tell, the Drow in The Jungle of Khyber are not populating in the in-game MM. My first inclination was that Eberron Drow were left out, but after running OoB that was quickly disproved. If anyone finds stuff that is not updating in the in-game MM, please let me know so I an reflect it properly on YourDDO. Thanks!
    Last edited by Ague; 06-09-2016 at 05:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ague View Post
    Heya DDO'ers,

So while I update the YourDDO Monster Manual to reflect the newest volume, it's going to be non-functional. I expect this to last no more than about 90 minutes or so. Reason being for it being non-functional is I updated the Volumes column in my table and stupidly changed the volume numbers from decimal to roman numerals. The way the db is set up, it requires very specific entries for each column or else it blanks it all out. Well, the volume column except Prologue is is now blanked out and I need to re-script it to get everything back expeditiously.

But when all is said and done, it will be back to it's normal self. I'll update this thread when it's all done.

~~Ague
    Thank you for the good work, regardless of the route that you took to get there!

Typical of computer systems though, 10 seconds to commit the error, an hour to correct it, and all very ironically occurring on the same system.
    "When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."