Community Member

Default Destiny Builds for New Epic Toon

I just got to level 20 on my Ranger, with a cookie-cutter AA build.

I tried looking around on the forums, but could not really find information on this. I am planning to get the toon to level 30, by filling out the Primal Destinies so I can epic reincarnate as soon as I reach level 30.

I am therefore asking for viable destiny builds, particularly where and how many points to put into each ability, in: (1) Shiradi Champion; (2) Fury of the Wild; and (3) Primal Avatar; for my Arcane Archer.

From my understanding, Shiradi should fit the build quite well, and FotW seems to be considered the best for burst DPS (although I could not find a build detailing the points to take in the destiny). Primal Avatar is probably going to be an issue though.

Thank you in advance!

Community Member

Probably start with Primal Avatar. Get rejuv.cocoon, favored enemy, probably some passive stuff that seems interesting, wisdom if you care about paralyzing arrows DC.

Shiradi has Pin and Whistler. Stay Frosty can slow down mobs. Healing Spring is okay. Stay Good makes your weapon good aligned. Nerve Venom for nosave CC.

Fury has Primal Scream, Fast Healing, some PRR, some Con is always good, Gird against demons for cold iron DR, but most notably Overwhelming Force, Sense Weakness, Fury Eternal, Unbridled Fury.