Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Anyone can explain me how grazing hit works?

before I thought to have little hit and not have proeficience with the weapon i was missing a few blows however this life tried to increase the maximum hit with my bow and still happens more grazing hit then my other character with a melee weapon. I reached 110 hit with the bow and 80 with swords and test with same mobs. After that i test with the same character eho has 110 hit with rthe bow and 85 with the sword and still get more grazing hits wit the bow. That mecanic are bother me cuz i loss mostle of the arcane archer elemental dmg with that.
    Last edited by Eddexp; 05-12-2016 at 12:44 PM.
    [<O>] Orien: Set(-TCompletionist-)

Quote Originally Posted by Eddexp View Post
    before I thought to have little hit and not have proeficience with the weapon i was missing a few blows however this life tried to increase the maximum hit with my bow and still happens more grazing hit then my other character with a melee weapon. I reached 110 hit with the bow and 80 with swords and test with same mobs. After that i test with the same character eho has 110 hit with rthe bow and 85 with the sword and still get more grazing hits wit the bow. That mecanic are bother me cuz i loss mostle of the arcane archer elemental dmg with that.
    On your 3rd and 4th swing in melee sequence you get +5 and +10 to attack. But that is represnted in the combat log and wouldn't make up for a +25 difference. A graze occurs whenever you miss but don't roll a one AFAIK. Maybe the mob had a +25AC vs Missle Weapons. lol.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.