Thread: Utopia

Smile Utopia

Looking for any of our lost/displaced/reactivated Utopia ex-members. If you are still around and need a guild look me up please. We would love to have you back. Currently standing at guild level 37

P.S. If you are looking for a very active/raiding guild this probably would not be a good fit for you.

Thanks
    Last edited by Aussieee; 05-11-2016 at 11:02 PM.
    Aussie, Minimonbon,Rockstarr-Leader of Utopia
    Trade List

Default Hi from Polyhymnia

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieee View Post
    Looking for any of our lost/displaced/reactivated Utopia ex-members. If you are still around and need a guild look me up please. We would love to have you back. Currently standing at guild level 37

P.S. If you are looking for a very active/raiding guild this probably would not be a good fit for you.

Thanks
    Hey Aussie,
    Been playing lately and just wondering how my old guild is doing? I never see anybody on...EVER. Would love to catch up.

Polyhymnia, Onomatopoeia
    Sahleere, Polyhymnia, Onomatopoeia, Jeanjeanie, Boguely, Willamina

Quote Originally Posted by Sahleere View Post
    Hey Aussie,
    Been playing lately and just wondering how my old guild is doing? I never see anybody on...EVER. Would love to catch up.

Polyhymnia, Onomatopoeia
    I haven't seen Aussie on for a few weeks though may have missed her. Before that she was on pretty regularly.
    Milacias of Kyber

Leader of the Crimson Eagles Kyber

The Myth- TR will make my character powerful
    The Reality- Those kobolds in Water Works won’t have a chance but nothing else cares-Learn to play your build and all its abilities in actual difficult content, get gear and reaper points in level 30+ content and raids.