Default Apologies to the LE TS raid group last night

I have a terrible problem with connections here in the middle of nowhere. 2,3,4 times a day it just drops for an hour or so. One of the big reasons I run solo or duo a lot.

My apologies if you waited.
    Sometimes I pull one out just to watch it die over and over. That's how much I hate hires.

Hey, it happens. Good of you to try reaching out. Was the toon you were playing also named krimsonrane? I have seen a timely Purplerayne or something running around recently but krimsonrane doesn't ring a bell.

My wifi here has a habit of cutting out once or twice a week with regular game play too. One incident that stood out a couple weeks ago was when I was running Dream Conspiracy with a group and we were cruising along with 3 warlocks ripping st up. As we near the end I'm all holding my hand up going 'I can do the puzzle, I can do it!' So we get under the stairs there and I start going through the puzzle like a rubics cube whiz kid then right before I finish everything up on the ceiling my whole world freezes, a minute goes by, I am mashing the keyboard buttons and cursing under my breath and - you guessed it -, hard crash leading to PC reboot. Rejoined group 5 mins later apologizing profusely and everyone was in a *tolerant* mood and we moved on through the next one. They kind of figured it was a DC since I blipped out of existence like that without a word.

Connection problems happen, only pray they happen when soloing and not when you're carrying all the keys to group quest or raid! D:
    Start cross server trading and profit!
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.