Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

What's the worst thing about having the Stormreaver as a roommate?
    Da feets.

Take the normal stench of a teenager's feet, then giant-size em.

Ergh.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Community Member LucasMacKinnon's Avatar

The shorter list would be what is the good thing about it. I can't begin to tell you what is the worst. I mean the constant giants over since they have no place to go, the crying himself to sleep every night, Fighting with the dragon neighbors. His constant tinkering with a dooms day device.

Community Member

Thinking that every time you forget wash your dishes he is going to activate his doomsday device.

Community Member

Default Big and Loud.

Easily the worst thing about having the Stormreaver as a roommate is that he's so dang big! He's so big that you'd have to have a 2 or 3 story house for him to even stand up straight near the stairs. Don't get me started on his voice either, I mean every time he opens his mouth you'd get noise complaints from your neighbors.

He eats all da bacon
    parsin on cannith

Hero, Mo Bro H'ro, & MB Super-H'ro ComicRelief's Avatar

Default Stormreaver as Roommate

The worst thing about having the Stormreaver as a roommate? Well, for halflings, gnomes, and dwarves, I would think it would be when he dumps out his shoes in the living room after spending a day at the beach - all the sand would be like dunes...
    "...At least it tells us they understand our language; they're just not willing to speak to us in it. -Who knew they were French?"

Community Member

He is constantly stepping on me. He claims it is because I'm so small, but I don't think he likes me for some reason.

He's constantly using your vorpal blade to shave.
    Groz, Almostthere, Medicant and Harvezzt. Argo RULES!

Community Member

airelementals EVERYWHERE. ugh!
    and i don't have sev's super boots to get some rest

Community Member

He is too big. He would break the roof and let all the rain and storms inside.

He does a monolog before starting any chore or activity.

Community Member

Wink s

After successfully convincing people to wear his old napkin(s); now after a heavy cold, he is now leaving lots of old tissues around thinking that adventurers will pick them up. Apparently if worn, oozes and slimes ignore you!

Bogrot

Default What's the worst thing about having the Stormreaver as a roommate?

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

Thank you for reading the DDO Chronicle! Don't forget to reply below to the Chronicle Comment for your chance to win 500 Turbine Points. We'll select a random winner after Noon Eastern on Tuesday, May 3rd. Good luck!
    He's big, loud and a party animal. He does not have a quiet time any time. Every time he calls you; he said "little people roommate". When he drinks in parties its like ale every where. He said the room wasn't humid and thunderous enough with BOOM! When he works with his programming homework he always said that his toy Doomsday device is buggy that he needs to fix it but never get to it because he's tricked by some old dragon called "The Truthful One"; and he was wrong to have him over for parties and such...

Basically a good, big, tall fellow who likes to share his feelings but in a BOOM way.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

Community Member

Really enjoy how fast the user community responds to submissions on DDO Forums. Wish DDO Forums had a better Search engine. Also wish DDO Forums had a nightly updated "Index system" to allow you to page thru past posting by subject matter for research and more enjoyable casual reading.

On a different topic, does DDO host any physical conventions or gatherings in USA? Would be nice to go someplace in person to sit in on panels or lectures on things like "How to live longer as a poor low level wizard" or "How to really play a monk as a monk" or "How to play a druid for maximizing killing potential" and of course; share drinks with other DDO players.

Community Member

You can't sleep with the window open because he may cast the fly spell on you and you'll float out.

The power keeps going out and he's a real Debbie Downer.

Default What's the worst thing about having the Stormreaver as a roommate?

True Seeing, he keeps finding where I hide the Twinkies.

2015 DDO Players Council
    Axel's DDO Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Zaharia View Post
    Really enjoy how fast the user community responds to submissions on DDO Forums. Wish DDO Forums had a better Search engine. Also wish DDO Forums had a nightly updated "Index system" to allow you to page thru past posting by subject matter for research and more enjoyable casual reading.

On a different topic, does DDO host any physical conventions or gatherings in USA? Would be nice to go someplace in person to sit in on panels or lectures on things like "How to live longer as a poor low level wizard" or "How to really play a monk as a monk" or "How to play a druid for maximizing killing potential" and of course; share drinks with other DDO players.
    There's DDO meetups every once in a while at the various larger conventions near Boston, though I don't know how often and I don't believe there's any DDO focused activities other than hanging out with other DDO players. But I've never been to one so I don't know for sure. There was just a meetup of some kind at PAX, check out this thread: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-Meetup-thread

Couldn't do anything with all the BOOMs he lets off...

Fly - at the most inopportune times.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast