Heya DDO'ers,

So I've pushed a new update to YourDDO to the live server. The only noticeable change that you will be seeing is I have added a TOEE Weapon Crafting Planner at the request of a friend. Now you might be asking yourself, "But Ague, why only weapons from TOEE? There's armor in there too..." Well, short answer is that armors only have 2 tiers up upgrades... The first tier and the mythic upgrade... So I didn't really see the need to spend time on something that has only one real upgrade to it, as opposed to 2 upgrades like on the weapons.

Secondly, I've updated the "Links" section and changed it to "Community" with several shiny new links to some well loved fansites and blogs. (Side note: If you own a fansite and would like a link on YourDDO, send me a PM here.)

Other than that, just made a few behind the scenes technical upgrades to make the pages load faster and with less data (good for you mobile users!)

But anyways, that's it for this update. I've been working on some other things, but my development has been slowed by RL stuff and lag generally making me play less. But mostly RL stuff.

~~Ague